ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Press Conference to introduce Mick Taylor as the new Rolling Stone
Hyde Park, London June 13, 1969

Photo by Peter Stone
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN MACLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Was there any gathering on Brian's grave??? Return to archive
07-06-02 07:43 AM
Taras I just wonder if people gathered together on 3 of July???
Maybe somebody from Rocks Off family was there, so any
comments???

Love you all!

Respectfully,
Taras Stanislaus
07-06-02 06:30 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Surely there were some activities as usual, but let me tell you Taras, the things are very hot at the Brian Jones Fan Club.

I asked David Reynolds for the information to post it as we do since 4 years ago. However, I didn't receive a reply.

Rocks Off produces the webcast and some other activities on the net with our friend Gerry Seda from "Brian Jones: Like a Rollin' Stone"; Gerry previously was in association with the Brian Jones Fan Club (*) but recently quit and discontinued her own honorary membership she has since a long time as a friend of Brian.

Recently in a very hot discussion Gerry decided to break relations with the club because Tom Keylock is an Honorary Member (and maybe because other reasons)

So probably, but not sure David didn't want to reply my request for information as we are good and close friends of Gerry. In fact, Gerry is in the infamous �We�re only in it for the money� Rocks Off Family Snapshot.

If you want to see last year activities, check our yearly tribute HERE!!!, if you want to check Brian Jones: Like a Rolling Stone click HERE

--- AND IF YOU WANT TO SEE THAT HOT DISCUSSION CLICK HERE!!! check two thread, one "Tom Keylock" and other "july 3, 1969 to Johm MacGillivray"

You can go directly to the spark who started the fire at http://www.voy.com/30551/1129.html

(*) The previous name of her site was "Brian Jones: Like a Rollin' Stone in Association with the Brian Jones Fan Club", now is just the first part

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
07-07-02 04:13 AM
Taras Thank you, Gerardo, thank you very much for givin' me this info, I'm very grateful to you

Respectfully,
Taras
07-07-02 03:29 PM
Lucyhmm I live in the town where Brian is burried, Cheltenham in Gloucestershire, but I didn't hear of any events, or of anything on local radio. People might have been there on the day but if there was, it wasn't too large a thing to cause much attention. There should have been.
07-08-02 04:09 PM
Miss U. Taras, there is a small gathering every year.
This year there was supposed to be 2 gatherings...one on July 3rd and another on July 6th. I sent some flowers. We should hear more about it in the next Spirit magazine.

A minor correction...with all due respect to dear Gerry, I'm not sure she was an actual "friend" of Brian. She met him twice, once when he went into her shop to buy clothes, and another time ran into him on the street when he was with Dylan.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road