ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

AWD Arena, Hannover - 19th July 2006
© AHannoversche Allgemeine Zeitung thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Can anyone pull their heads out of their ass... Return to archive
13th July 2006 05:02 PM
Steel Wheels ...long enough to realize how great we as Stones fans have it?

Our #1 band is on the road in support of a brilliant new album - their best album in over 20 years. We've gotten lucky and Charlie and Keith are in good form and they are on the road.

So let's all stop being miserable and boo-hooing ticket prices and a few bum notes and wondering if shows sell out and whose country has the rowdiest fans. (it's Philly, USA anyway.)

There's gonna be some real misery and boo-hooing when we no longer have...well I'm not even gonna type it.

So give me a return tour of the US with many nights in Philly. Give me some MSG shows. Give me some real good looking women to surround me. Give me some good booze to share with them. And give me the Stones front and fucking center tearing it up for me and my bitches.

Word!
13th July 2006 05:04 PM
Joey " So let's all stop being miserable and boo-hooing ticket prices and a few bum notes and wondering if shows sell out and whose country has the rowdiest fans. (it's Philly, USA anyway.)

There's gonna be some real misery and boo-hooing when we no longer have...well I'm not even gonna type it.

So give me a return tour of the US with many nights in Philly. Give me some MSG shows. Give me some real good looking women to surround me. Give me some good booze to share with them. And give me the Stones front and fucking center tearing it up for me and my bitches. "

13th July 2006 05:07 PM
pdog I like putting my head in strange places!
13th July 2006 05:08 PM
Steel Wheels I'd like to put my head between them two boobies on that China Doll.
13th July 2006 05:11 PM
pdog
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
I'd like to put my head between them two boobies on that China Doll.

She's latino, will you still do it?
13th July 2006 05:11 PM
Steel Wheels Shit yeah. She's a cutie.
13th July 2006 05:13 PM
pdog
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
Shit yeah. She's a cutie.

A wise choice! I like you, you're a good person!
13th July 2006 05:21 PM
rasputin56 Who wants cake?
13th July 2006 06:38 PM
UptownBedbug I`ll take some Latino Pie
13th July 2006 06:57 PM
Bitch [quote]Joey wrote:
" So let's all stop being miserable and boo-hooing ticket prices and a few bum notes and wondering if shows sell out and whose country has the rowdiest fans. (it's Philly, USA anyway.)

AGREED!

AGREED!

So give me a return tour of the US with many nights in Philly. Give me some MSG shows. Give me some real good looking women to surround me. Give me some good booze to share with them. And give me the Stones front and fucking center tearing it up for me and my bitches. "

DO I QUALIFY AS ONE OF THE BITCHES?

quote]
13th July 2006 08:05 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
...long enough to realize how great we as Stones fans have it?

Our #1 band is on the road in support of a brilliant new album - their best album in over 20 years. We've gotten lucky and Charlie and Keith are in good form and they are on the road.

So let's all stop being miserable and boo-hooing ticket prices and a few bum notes and wondering if shows sell out and whose country has the rowdiest fans. (it's Philly, USA anyway.)

So give me a return tour of the US with many nights in Philly. Give me some MSG shows. Give me some real good looking women to surround me. Give me some good booze to share with them. And give me the Stones front and fucking center tearing it up for me and my bitches.

Word!

WORD!!
BTW, IORR is not here.
13th July 2006 10:14 PM
kath i agree. people bitched about the milan concert not having any obscure stuff like "hang fire"...for gawd's sake!! it's the FIRST show since we almost lost keef....first charlie then keef. how the hell can any true fan bellyache about the first setlist of this leg of the tour. and it was a fine setlist!

so quit yer yappin and just be glad we have them with us still. i've seen my last stones concert and THAT makes me sad, but i can still hear the boots and see the dvd's and read the reports and live vicariously through the lucky people who are seeing this part of the tour...and that is pretty damned ok with me!

i know it's only rock n roll...but i LIKE IT!!!
[Edited by kath]
13th July 2006 10:28 PM
voodoopug I shall continue to be subjective and "tell it like it is". when it comes time to pony up at the ticket window, I spend thousands. Can everyone else say the same?

I shall not attend any shows where attendance may be a concern during mini tour. The stones deserve better, and I will not be a part of their humiliation! Major cities only, and NO SUMMITS!
13th July 2006 10:30 PM
Soldatti
quote:
kath wrote:
i agree. people bitched about the milan concert not having any obscure stuff like "hang fire"...for gawd's sake!! it's the FIRST show since we almost lost keef....first charlie then keef. how the hell can any true fan bellyache about the first setlist of this leg of the tour. and it was a fine setlist!

If we see the age's crowd, it was the first Stones show for many of them.
13th July 2006 10:41 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Soldatti wrote:

If we see the age's crowd, it was the first Stones show for many of them.

With the age of many concert attendees, it is almost criminal that they are not pushing downloadable (for a charge) music!
14th July 2006 11:06 AM
Steel Wheels Bitch,

Sure! You qualify as one of the bitches at my show.

14th July 2006 02:02 PM
Gazza
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
Can anyone pull their heads out of their ass......long enough to realize how great we as Stones fans have it?

did somebody say something?

[Edited by Gazza]
14th July 2006 02:25 PM
MrPleasant "Can anyone pull their heads out of their ass..."

I never understood why is that a bad thing.
14th July 2006 09:37 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
pdog wrote:

LatinO? I could have sworn she was LatinA.
14th July 2006 11:41 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
I'd like to put my head between them two boobies on that China Doll.

SHE SAY "NO BOOM BOOM WITH SOUL BROTHER"
14th July 2006 11:51 PM
nappyrags
quote:
pdog wrote:

latino???/ you mean she's a he??? or is she a latina???

either way she's fine ese....
15th July 2006 01:18 AM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
I shall continue to be subjective and "tell it like it is". when it comes time to pony up at the ticket window, I spend thousands. Can everyone else say the same?

Uh Hum! YES! I paid thousands, more than once!
15th July 2006 01:20 AM
pdog
quote:
nappyrags wrote:

latino???/ you mean she's a he??? or is she a latina???

either way she's fine ese....

Someone needs to teach this whiteboy how to be mexican... O's and A's... it get confusing... also... If the woman is a post-op, then you're not gay, b/c it's a women you're fucking. If it's an ugly post-op, that's your bad!
15th July 2006 02:18 PM
Bitch
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
Bitch,

Sure! You qualify as one of the bitches at my show.

OK then! I'm definately up for this! Philly and NY are my 2 closest cities, and I'm looking for some new action, lol, because my friends have spent enough $$$ the last time around! Lets see, Steel Wheels, are you able to get your hands on some killer seats? Or do you rely on the luck of the TM draw?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)