ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

AWD Arena, Hannover - 19th July 2006
© AHannoversche Allgemeine Zeitung thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Which Stones MiniTour shows will you attend? If any? (NWC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
13th July 2006 10:36 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Poplar wrote:
i'm getting kind of pissed that those who allege to know the mini-tour itinerary don't have the balls to just list the dates and locations.

Complete balllesness.

Petty comment. Look at the info I have given in the past...100% accurate. We don't reveal the itinerary because it sacrifices our trust from our sources. There is a full itinerary out there. I only know the details on about 8 of the shows.

Balllesness is bitching that you dont have information that others have. You must contribute something to get something? What are you offering?
[Edited by voodoopug]
13th July 2006 11:23 PM
Poplar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Petty comment. We don't reveal the itinerary because it sacrifices our trust from our sources.

now that i've stopped chuckling... what? are they not going to tell you about the next tour? oh yeah, no next tour.

quote:
voodoopug wrote:
You must contribute something to get something? What are you offering?

listen man, we're talking about rock concerts, we ain't exactly exchanging hostages.

13th July 2006 11:24 PM
Poplar
quote:
Bitch wrote:
I agree with you Poplar. Why doesn't someone who has a clue tell the rest of us wtf is happening with the fall venues?

yeah baby! spill them beans all night!
14th July 2006 08:02 AM
Gazza
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Europe mini tour is the standard tour for them, very low profit, humiliating gross sales #'s,

LOL..yes "standard", thats obviously why they they played 46 shows there last time (two less than North America, but to more people) and only 21 this time!!

quote:
more of a thank you to the few good fans left in the in Europe (see: ErikJJF, Gazza, and others), therefore not called minitour

thanks for clarifying and its nice of them to think of me. At least they wont have to bother next time around!
[Edited by Gazza]
14th July 2006 10:10 AM
Joey
Developing .............................

[Edited by Joey]
14th July 2006 10:13 AM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Petty comment. Look at the info I have given in the past...100% accurate. We don't reveal the itinerary because it sacrifices our trust from our sources. There is a full itinerary out there. I only know the details on about 8 of the shows.

Balllesness is bitching that you dont have information that others have. You must contribute something to get something? What are you offering?
[Edited by voodoopug]

I predict: No mini-tour
14th July 2006 10:17 AM
Joey
quote:
ListenToTheLion wrote:

I predict: No mini-tour

You make Joey mad .

14th July 2006 10:20 AM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
Joey wrote:

You make Joey mad .

I have made you mad, sad, crying... What 's going to follow?
14th July 2006 10:21 AM
Joey
quote:
ListenToTheLion wrote:

I have made you mad, sad, crying... What 's going to follow?

A major bowel movement
14th July 2006 11:36 AM
Sir Stonesalot >State College will get a show<

That isn't as far fetched as it sounds. The only reason they didn't get a No Security show was because the Stones have an exclusivity clause with Ticketmaster. At that time, Penn State did not participate with Ticketmaster, and refused to allow them to issue the tickets for the show.

Now, however, Penn State does have a ticketing agreement with Ticketmaster. The show will happen if the arena is available. That will be the big thing.

I predict that the Jordan Center will sell out for the Stones in less than 15 minutes. Springsteen played a show there a couple of years ago, and ended up adding 2 additional shows...all selling out in less than an hour. And if they do the show on a FOOTBALL weekend???? Shit, they won't be able to print enough tickets....
[Edited by Sir Stonesalot]
14th July 2006 01:30 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Poplar wrote:

yeah baby! spill them beans all night!

Many, who will not be greeted, do not deserve priviledged information that Josh and I have.
14th July 2006 01:57 PM
monkey_man For thems with the info:
Is it SF or Oakland??? Stadium or Arena??
14th July 2006 02:04 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Many, who will not be greeted, do not deserve priviledged information that Josh and I have.

oh relax, no one cares where the cape is
14th July 2006 04:05 PM
Joey [quote]Sir Stonesalot wrote:
>State College will get a show<

That isn't as far fetched as it sounds. The only reason they didn't get a No Security show was because the Stones have an exclusivity clause with Ticketmaster. At that time, Penn State did not participate with Ticketmaster, and refused to allow them to issue the tickets for the show. "

...........................ss ! "

14th July 2006 04:12 PM
Egbert
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Exacting details on the Cohls' penises? No thanks.
14th July 2006 04:15 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
For thems with the info:
Is it SF or Oakland??? Stadium or Arena??

Fuck it! Who cares... I doubt Oakland Arena, I hear they lost money last time! San Jose and Sac. arena too! Why host a show at a huge loss!
14th July 2006 04:48 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Egbert wrote:

Exacting details on the Cohls' penises? No thanks.

Joey has that info.....he really is the "guy" for tough to obtain info regarding useless facts.....he is our hero and the reason we continue to make dreams come true!
14th July 2006 04:49 PM
pdog Should we expect Joey to may a major tour denouncement or just take a big poop?
14th July 2006 04:49 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:

Fuck it! Who cares... I doubt Oakland Arena, I hear they lost money last time! San Jose and Sac. arena too! Why host a show at a huge loss!

Stadium shows blow!
14th July 2006 04:50 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Stadium shows blow!

Yes, I will not look forward to going, even though, I'll go when they play here. I'll by a ticket out front for as little as possible and feel ashamed at going!
16th July 2006 08:52 AM
Bitch Thank you Saint, Gazza and Voodoo for your answers. I was asking about the sureness of the US fall return for a reason. If it isn't going to happen, then I can still have time to go to England, all 5 UK shows are not sold out yet! Ever since KEEF's accident, I keep thinking this will be the STONES last time, and the thought of that has me panicking to catch a few more gigs. So I wait for an official announcement, which seems late. I purchased my 05 tickets for NY & PHILLY over 5 months in advance, and these RUMORED shows are only 2 or 3 months away! You would think if the STONES were worried about selling out, that they would allow plenty of time for ticket sales!
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)