ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

AWD Arena, Hannover - 19th July 2006
© AHannoversche Allgemeine Zeitung thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A drinking thread....Larry Hagman content Return to archive
12th July 2006 11:51 AM
Ten Thousand Motels HAGMAN'S DRUNKEN DALLAS DAYS

US TV legend LARRY HAGMAN was constantly drunk on the set of 1980s classic DALLAS. The actor, who played JR EWING on the Texan drama, happily shared his alcohol with his castmates, but insists his on-screen brother PATRICK DUFFY - who played BOBBY - would refuse to touch the booze after finding sobriety. He says, "Yeah, I drank about five bottles of champagne a day. I'd have half a bottle by 9am just to get that 'click' and I just kept it up through the day. "I was never stumbling drunk, I could always remember my lines and I was happy as a lark. We started the day with a laugh and we just carried on. "Of course, I shared it around a bit, but Patrick - Mr Goody Two-Shoes - always stayed completely sober."
12/07/2006 12:37

12th July 2006 12:29 PM
Dick Bush
Where the heck is JR's hat gone?

http://www.time.com/time/covers/0,16641,20060717,00.html
13th July 2006 10:00 AM
Joey " Yeah, I drank about five bottles of champagne a day. I'd have half a bottle by 9am just to get that 'click' and I just kept it up through the day. "I was never stumbling drunk, I could always remember my lines and I was happy as a lark. "

I absolutely love this story .

13th July 2006 11:49 AM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Yeah, I drank about five bottles of champagne a day. I'd have half a bottle by 9am just to get that 'click' and I just kept it up through the day. "I was never stumbling drunk, I could always remember my lines and I was happy as a lark. "

I don't think Jock liked it.
13th July 2006 11:55 AM
Joey
quote:
ListenToTheLion wrote:

I don't think Jock liked it.

R.I.P. Jim Davis ( 1908 - 1981 ).
13th July 2006 02:27 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Yeah, I drank about five bottles of champagne a day. I'd have half a bottle by 9am just to get that 'click' and I just kept it up through the day. "I was never stumbling drunk, I could always remember my lines and I was happy as a lark. "

I remember the soap bore just because the "dirty oil cowboy" was doing nothing but boozin!! And I was dumb enough to believe that Dubya's pattern in person was just greatly acting

"Would you like a drink too, Miss Eli?"

13th July 2006 02:37 PM
Ten Thousand Motels GRAY LAUGHED OFF DALLAS DRINKING

Original DALLAS star LINDA GRAY was amused by the alcohol-fuelled antics of her co-stars LARRY HAGMAN and PATRICK DUFFY. Gray, who played alcoholic SUE ELLEN in the cult soap, would laugh as the heavy drinkers guzzled four bottles of champagne a day in between takes. The excessive drinking on set eventually led to Hagman having a liver transplant and Duffy turning to religion. The actress says, "Oh, they were very naughty boys. They were crazy wonderful bad boys. I loved them, they made me laugh for 11 years, but sometimes, yes, I did think they were drinking too much, but what can you do? You just have to let them go and do what they want."
13/07/2006 17:22

13th July 2006 02:57 PM
Joey " I loved them, they made me laugh for 11 years, but sometimes, yes, I did think they were drinking too much, but what can you do? You just have to let them go and do what they want. "

I always liked that woman .

JJJJJJJJJJACKY !
14th July 2006 02:35 PM
MrPleasant I never drink wine.
14th July 2006 08:01 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Joey wrote:
" I loved them, they made me laugh for 11 years, but sometimes, yes, I did think they were drinking too much, but what can you do? You just have to let them go and do what they want. "

I always liked that woman .

JJJJJJJJJJACKY !

CHARLENE TILTON AND VIC PRINCIPAL WERE HOT
15th July 2006 07:07 AM
F505 I liked that slut with short blond hair... forgotten her name...
15th July 2006 05:39 PM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

CHARLENE TILTON AND VIC PRINCIPAL WERE HOT

I KNEW there was a reason why I always liked you Perks .

You SHALL be greeted this fall in Omaha & Phoenix ( Glendale ) .
15th July 2006 06:12 PM
Lethargy
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
HAGMAN'S DRUNKEN DALLAS DAYS

US TV legend LARRY HAGMAN was constantly drunk on the set of 1980s classic DALLAS. The actor, who played JR EWING on the Texan drama, happily shared his alcohol with his castmates, but insists his on-screen brother PATRICK DUFFY - who played BOBBY - would refuse to touch the booze after finding sobriety. He says, "Yeah, I drank about five bottles of champagne a day. I'd have half a bottle by 9am just to get that 'click' and I just kept it up through the day. "I was never stumbling drunk, I could always remember my lines and I was happy as a lark. We started the day with a laugh and we just carried on. "Of course, I shared it around a bit, but Patrick - Mr Goody Two-Shoes - always stayed completely sober."
12/07/2006 12:37

Was he drunk during I Dream Of Jeannie too?
15th July 2006 07:15 PM
Joey
quote:
Lethargy wrote:

Was he drunk during I Dream Of Jeannie too?

Frig Yeah !
16th July 2006 12:21 AM
BILL PERKS HIS STORIES WITH MOONIE ARE CLASSIC
16th July 2006 03:55 AM
F505
quote:
F505 wrote:
I liked that slut with short blond hair... forgotten her name...

Michelle Stevens!!!
16th July 2006 05:33 PM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
HIS STORIES WITH MOONIE ARE CLASSIC

Larry & Keith were drinking buddies

|
|
V

www.ijamming.net

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)