ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Fuck you Voodoo, will ya? Missing my birtdhay again???
Happy belated birthday Stu!
© Michael Putland
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Holidays in the Sun?! (NSC) Return to archive
July 14th, 2005 05:11 AM
Zeeta Where are you all going on yours?!?!

In 2 weeks I'm off to here

www.lemuret.co.uk just North of Toulouse, France - it's gonna be awesome.

I have already been on weekend breaks to Paris (January) and Edinburgh (April).

It would be interesting, in these times of non tours and non albums to know where people are going!

July 14th, 2005 05:17 AM
waaghals I'm going to Barcelona to see U2 begin august and then I'm off to see the boys in Boston!
July 14th, 2005 05:55 AM
FotiniD I'm stuck in Athens

I had a vision of kidnapp...err, inviting my friends and a certain someone to come along to these beautiful rooms-to-let:

It's the little Kithira island baby, and I'm in love with it. But I don't see it happening... Well, here's to hoping.

Zeeta, Lemuret looks just awesome
July 14th, 2005 06:52 AM
Zeeta
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
I'm stuck in Athens

I had a vision of kidnapp...err, inviting my friends and a certain someone to come along to these beautiful rooms-to-let:

It's the little Kithira island baby, and I'm in love with it. But I don't see it happening... Well, here's to hoping.

Zeeta, Lemuret looks just awesome

Hi Fontini - yeah it looks great dunnit!?! However, I have hammed it up slightly as I will be accompanied with my girlfriend's parents and extended family. But because of this it's also free for me!

Man - Kithira looks amazing as well...and I tell you what I wouldn't mind being "stuck" in Athens! It's better than being holed up in England!

Viva la France!
July 14th, 2005 07:17 AM
Honky Tonk Man Great idea for a thread Zeeta!

If I manage to get away this summer, it'll either be to Turkey or Cyprus. Both are looking unlikely at the moment.

I'm ever so slightly pissed off at the moment, because my girlfreind is going away with a lesbian for a week.

Is that not just the biggest insult?
July 14th, 2005 08:29 AM
Zeeta Is yer bird bi-sexual mate or did you turn her bisexual! haha Only messin!

Cyprus is all good man Enjoy....

July 14th, 2005 09:26 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Zeeta wrote:
Is yer bird bi-sexual mate or did you turn her bisexual! haha Only messin!

Cyprus is all good man Enjoy....

Ha, Ha!

Well if she did swing both ways, christ, I'd of thought she'd have better taste!

No, no, they are freinds and nothing else. I'm just jealous because she's going away and at the moment, I'm not. They are going to a Cyprus for a week. The plan is for the lesa to leave after 7 days and then for me to join my girlfriend.
July 14th, 2005 12:33 PM
texile well, i'm lucky if i make it to san antonio...
such worldly people here - i feel so american.
July 14th, 2005 01:25 PM
glencar I shall be going to South Carolina & spending 10 days on the beach. Next spring I will head for Oz.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)