ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Fuck you Voodoo, will ya? Missing my birtdhay again???
Happy belated birthday Stu!
© Michael Putland
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: On Stage Tickets? Return to archive
July 13th, 2005 01:27 PM
flexy633 Does anyone know how they are going to release the tickets on the stage? I haven't seen anything on rs.com about this. Thought there would be some kind of contest?
July 13th, 2005 01:48 PM
voodoopug
quote:
flexy633 wrote:
Does anyone know how they are going to release the tickets on the stage? I haven't seen anything on rs.com about this. Thought there would be some kind of contest?

this will be announced by the middle of august. Bank on it.
July 13th, 2005 01:50 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

this will be announced by the middle of august. Bank on it.

Pug, you are breaking stories faster than Joey breaking wind!!!! Congratulations on your ability to get inside info, while other, sadly, look from the outside looking in.
July 13th, 2005 01:52 PM
voodoopug you owe me .11 cents for using my phrase.

but seriously, you are welcome...i have waited a long time to have good information, and it is only fair that i share it with the most loyal of fans.

I shall greet you (forget about the .11)
July 13th, 2005 01:58 PM
gimmekeef Dont you have to buy the "On Stage Club" membership first for $5000 then wait and see if you get a call?
July 13th, 2005 02:00 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Dont you have to buy the "On Stage Club" membership first for $5000 then wait and see if you get a call?

There most likely will be an additional fee.
July 13th, 2005 02:04 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

There most likely will be an additional fee.

Is this inside info too! Sheesh. That public display of affection from Josh above was a bit too much, I almost threw up! I love you both like Joey loves Baby Steelie on a crack run... BUT! That was BAD!
July 13th, 2005 02:05 PM
jb An auction...hint, hint???
July 13th, 2005 02:06 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

Is this inside info too! Sheesh. That public display of affection from Josh above was a bit too much, I almost threw up! I love you both like Joey loves Baby Steelie on a crack run... BUT! That was BAD!

This is educated speculation. There have already been charity auctions for these seats. I recall Mr L wanting to pay 10K for a seat.
July 13th, 2005 03:34 PM
JesusMe
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Dont you have to buy the "On Stage Club" membership first for $5000 then wait and see if you get a call?

haha I could picture that, you have to join the "On Stage Club" for 5 grand which includes a free dvd and poster and you have the chance to buy tickets on stage for 10 thousand dollars, the On Stage Club is non refundable unlike the Platinum Club..
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)