ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Fuck you Voodoo, will ya? Missing my birtdhay again???
Happy belated birthday Stu!
© Michael Putland
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New album coming September 6! Return to archive
July 12th, 2005 11:37 PM
White House Lawn From Musictap.com:

"The Rolling Stones' upcoming album on Virgin Records is being moved up from it's originally planned date of September 27 to a closer September 6. I've got a good feeling about this one."
July 12th, 2005 11:45 PM
voodoopug
quote:
White House Lawn wrote:
From Musictap.com:

"The Rolling Stones' upcoming album on Virgin Records is being moved up from it's originally planned date of September 27 to a closer September 6. I've got a good feeling about this one."

This is consistent with the story I broke over a month ago...i spoke with my source today....you can book it for Sept 6.......The Pug comes through again!
July 13th, 2005 02:48 AM
glencar The day after Labor Day? Inneresting...
July 13th, 2005 05:36 AM
Poplar
It will be laborious waiting for the damn thing.

July 13th, 2005 05:45 AM
wisertime I hope we'll have a single out before. Can't wait..
July 13th, 2005 10:21 AM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

This is consistent with the story I broke over a month ago...i spoke with my source today....you can book it for Sept 6.......The Pug comes through again!

Pug, will you disclose Toronto secret gig in time?
July 13th, 2005 10:31 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Pug, will you disclose Toronto secret gig in time?

during licks i received the info in plenty of time...i am hoping to again here.

Look for a song on the radio to coincide with the launch of the tour.
July 13th, 2005 10:36 AM
Mr Jimmy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

during licks i received the info in plenty of time...i am hoping to again here.

Let us know as soon as you find out about the secret gig.

You really should come up to Toronto... there are at least 10 pugs in my neighbourhood on the harbourfront. Every night the pugs and their proud owners promenade along the boardwalk. It's been very hot lately so there's no need to bring a sweater!
July 13th, 2005 10:39 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Mr Jimmy wrote:

Let us know as soon as you find out about the secret gig.

You really should come up to Toronto... there are at least 10 pugs in my neighbourhood on the harbourfront. Every night the pugs and their proud owners promenade along the boardwalk. It's been very hot lately so there's no need to bring a sweater!

That is great! Sadly, i cannot travel much now as i have a lot of travel for work, and will be moving this month, have an 11 month old at home, and a wife who is expecting another! I will let everyone know anything i can as soon as I hear!
July 13th, 2005 10:45 AM
Mr Jimmy Thanks!!!

I made it into RPM, and the Horseshoe, but I was too late to get into the Palais Royale so I had to hang out by the back door... saw a little and heard a little. Definitely don't want to miss out this time.
July 13th, 2005 10:46 AM
nankerphelge Tingle tingle!!
July 13th, 2005 10:52 AM
GimmeExile Pug, will it be released in DualDisc format? What kind of bonus video will be included on the DVD?

How many tracks?

July 13th, 2005 10:56 AM
voodoopug
quote:
GimmeExile wrote:
Pug, will it be released in DualDisc format? What kind of bonus video will be included on the DVD?

How many tracks?

you are pushing your luck.
July 13th, 2005 11:00 AM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

you are pushing your luck.

Please Pug, we gotta know!!!!
July 13th, 2005 11:07 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Please Pug, we gotta know!!!!

Perhaps ask Sheriff Joey:

Sadly, as i did during Licks, when my "help" becomes insulted. I will only disclose information privately to people i trust (see erik, jb, voodooallie, etc). Do not ruin for everyone else!
July 13th, 2005 11:14 AM
Joey
quote:
White House Lawn wrote:
From Musictap.com:

I'm now so excited that I am typing this with my penis .
July 13th, 2005 07:35 PM
Soldatti
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I'm now so excited that I am typing this with Joey's penis!!
July 13th, 2005 07:44 PM
Some Guy So we should have the name and track listing and a single in the next week or so?
July 13th, 2005 07:45 PM
mac_daddy here's to hoping that the new one, along with the rest of the virgin catalog, get the hybrid stereo sacd treatment...

July 13th, 2005 08:12 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
So we should have the name and track listing and a single in the next week or so?

I'm thinking the same for the last three weeks, 50 days for the release date and no official information, incredible.
July 13th, 2005 08:46 PM
kath
quote:

you make kath giggle....
July 13th, 2005 09:14 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Soldatti wrote:

I'm thinking the same for the last three weeks, 50 days for the release date and no official information, incredible.

my source told me originally that this information would be out by July 4, but as with 40 Licks, the name was delayed....not to worry, check the calendar for how things went down during the Licks tour...we are right on schedule. I expect to have the title of the cd by the first week of August and the first single should have airplay before Fenway.
July 13th, 2005 10:35 PM
corgi37 Sept 6! NOOOOOOO!! My birthdays is the 11th.

What do i do?

Allow some one else, like my stupid wife, to buy it for me?

Sure, fine, save money. But then that will break tradition since 1980 of buying every new Stones album on day of release!

Those old farts have stuffed me up again!

Curse their oily hides.
July 13th, 2005 11:35 PM
Madafaka
quote:
Soldatti wrote:

The funniest thing in the last two months!
July 14th, 2005 12:09 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Madafaka wrote:

The funniest thing in the last two months!

knowing the size of keys on the keyboard and the lack of spelling errors....i fear for young joey!
July 14th, 2005 03:52 AM
glencar Never fear for the Joey!
July 14th, 2005 06:13 AM
Poplar
Joey's penis, small keys, Toronto ...

... a new album draws near.

July 14th, 2005 09:43 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Never fear for the Joey!

Come To Joey ..........................

H.R. Puffin Joe !
July 14th, 2005 09:44 AM
Joey
quote:
Soldatti wrote:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)