ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Fuck you Voodoo, will ya? Missing my birtdhay again???
Happy belated birthday Stu!
© Michael Putland
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Second MSG in NY on January 20th 2006 Return to archive Page: 1 2
July 12th, 2005 03:59 PM
Jeep Look at the Ameriquest commercial (see the link on my other post http://www.ameriquestmortgage.com/static/stoneslanding.html ).
Ant look also on the sweepstake rules :

two front row tickets to the Rolling Stones concert at Madison Square Garden on January 20, 2006
July 12th, 2005 04:12 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Jeep wrote:
Look at the Ameriquest commercial (see the link on my other post http://www.ameriquestmortgage.com/static/stoneslanding.html ).
Ant look also on the sweepstake rules :

two front row tickets to the Rolling Stones concert at Madison Square Garden on January 20, 2006

I broke this story on Shidoobee before the hack. THank you Jeep for reminding me of it. This is good news for all stones fans as the MSG atmosphere is tough to match. My sources are alluding to the fact that this will be televised in some fashion. I will release more when i can confirm more and are given the green light to do so!
July 12th, 2005 04:55 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I broke this story on Shidoobee before the hack. THank you Jeep for reminding me of it. This is good news for all stones fans as the MSG atmosphere is tough to match. My sources are alluding to the fact that this will be televised in some fashion. I will release more when i can confirm more and are given the green light to do so!

YOu are the best Boodoopug!!!
July 12th, 2005 05:04 PM
Joey
< ---------YOu are the best Boodoopug!!!

www.omahameca.com

[Edited by Joey]
July 12th, 2005 05:32 PM
GimmeExile Thanks for the info!

What other cities do you think they'll play in January '06?
July 12th, 2005 05:52 PM
voodoopug
quote:
GimmeExile wrote:
Thanks for the info!

What other cities do you think they'll play in January '06?

As far as my sources go, I am aware of two other shows in January. I will let you know as soon as I am told i can post them as i do not want to risk losing my source...it took me years to get this much info available to me.

Cheers,

puggy......
July 12th, 2005 07:55 PM
Gazza well..two other shows have already been confirmed - Montreal and Chicago

and someone whose name escapes me is very strongly optimistic about Omaha.

Hopefully this ad would indicate that an announcement for the January MSG shows (its expected there'll be one on the 18th january too) wont be far away
[Edited by Gazza]
July 12th, 2005 08:16 PM
corgi37 They should be lounging in Queensland in preparation for their Aussie tour in Jan 06.

But, Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
July 12th, 2005 08:20 PM
GimmeExile Do you think they'll play some more shows on the West Coast in January? What about another Vegas show? Yeah, yeah, I know the first one hasn't yet been announced...
July 12th, 2005 08:26 PM
Maxlugar Awesome news!!!!
July 12th, 2005 08:36 PM
Gazza
quote:
GimmeExile wrote:
Do you think they'll play some more shows on the West Coast in January? What about another Vegas show? ...

yes, and yes.

Cohl said at the press conference the 2006 North american leg would be January 7th to February 7th, so I'd expect at least 12 shows to take place in that period.

As they're going to Latin America immediately after that (Mexico/Puerto Rico), I would assume (logistically) the final US shows would be either in the south or around California
[Edited by Gazza]
July 12th, 2005 09:15 PM
jb Voodoopug is 100% accurate..........I will be at the o6 show and willnot greet anyone except Gazza, Blue, and Doug...
July 12th, 2005 09:23 PM
pdog
quote:
Gazza wrote:

yes, and yes.

Cohl said at the press conference the 2006 North american leg would be January 7th to February 7th, so I'd expect at least 12 shows to take place in that period.

As they're going to Latin America immediately after that (Mexico/Puerto Rico), I would assume (logistically) the final US shows would be either in the south or around California
[Edited by Gazza]

I'm sure there'll be an Oakland, San Jose or Sacto show. Only one however, I really doubt we'll get two. I may try to make it to NYC again in January, but it's slim at best since we'll have a newbord around here. I'll make arrangements for an SF Summit for anyone who wishes to come west.
July 12th, 2005 09:31 PM
parmeda pdog, I will not snub you when you arrive in Chicago
July 12th, 2005 09:40 PM
jb
quote:
parmeda wrote:
pdog, I will not snub you when you arrive in Chicago

Pam, please PM me......!!!!!!
July 12th, 2005 09:44 PM
parmeda
quote:
jb wrote:
Pam, please PM me......!!!!!!

Oh my....this sounds serious!

(I just did.)
July 12th, 2005 09:51 PM
jb See reponding PM
July 12th, 2005 09:55 PM
parmeda got it...and right back at ya!
July 12th, 2005 09:57 PM
jb
quote:
parmeda wrote:
got it...and right back at ya!

Thanks..............................
July 12th, 2005 10:05 PM
parmeda
quote:
jb wrote:
Thanks..............................

YOU'RE WELCOME!!!!
(hurry, go and read it again, lol)
July 12th, 2005 10:05 PM
Gazza get a fucking room! (Josh is paying, naturally)
July 12th, 2005 10:07 PM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:
get a fucking room! (Josh is paying, naturally)

Gazza, my British friend...did you see the post on Shidoobee about Englands latest supergroup/all time players list? Please take a look and respond!!!!
July 12th, 2005 11:51 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

I'm sure there'll be an Oakland, San Jose or Sacto show. Only one however, I really doubt we'll get two. I may try to make it to NYC again in January, but it's slim at best since we'll have a newbord around here. I'll make arrangements for an SF Summit for anyone who wishes to come west.

Yes pdog, one of those venues are about 60% for sure. SBC2 sales was to be the indicator for additional shows. I am told that details are not confirmed about an Omaha show, but that both sides hope to work out a deal. The negotiations are struggling due to the high fee that the band wants to charge, but my source suspects that it will be worked out. THIS IS NOT A CONFIRMATION, just revealing what I am told I can reveal.
July 13th, 2005 12:33 AM
littleredrooster
quote:
jb wrote:
Gazza, my British friend...did you see the post on Shidoobee about Englands latest supergroup/all time players list? Please take a look and respond!!!!

errr.....JB....the last time I looked, Gazza was IRISH!!!!!!
July 13th, 2005 02:41 AM
pdog
quote:
parmeda wrote:
pdog, I will not snub you when you arrive in Chicago

I wish I could make it.
July 13th, 2005 02:42 AM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Yes pdog, one of those venues are about 60% for sure. SBC2 sales was to be the indicator for additional shows. I am told that details are not confirmed about an Omaha show, but that both sides hope to work out a deal. The negotiations are struggling due to the high fee that the band wants to charge, but my source suspects that it will be worked out. THIS IS NOT A CONFIRMATION, just revealing what I am told I can reveal.

So where in Norcal (arena)?
Two stadium shows is stupid. I'm going to both anyways.
July 13th, 2005 03:03 AM
glencar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

there was a hack on shidobe again? Or did you break this story all those weeks ago?
July 13th, 2005 03:05 AM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
Voodoopug is 100% accurate..........I will be at the o6 show and willnot greet anyone except Gazza, Blue, and Doug...

Joshy, even if I don't get tix for the show, I shall travel into the Big Apple & greet you. But tix would be nice!
July 13th, 2005 09:12 AM
Joey " ... and someone whose name escapes me is very strongly optimistic about Omaha. "

***** BLANK STARE ******

[ Edited by Shannon ]

[Edited by Joey]
July 13th, 2005 02:08 PM
Gazza
quote:
littleredrooster wrote:

errr.....JB....the last time I looked, Gazza was IRISH!!!!!!

last time I looked at my passport, I wasn't....lol
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)