ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Fuck you Voodoo, will ya? Missing my birtdhay again???
Happy belated birthday Stu!
© Michael Putland
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick in England Return to archive
July 12th, 2005 12:44 PM
stewed & Keefed Mick Jagger is at the England v Australia, NatWest Challenge Cricket match at The Oval today.

July 12th, 2005 01:14 PM
JaggerLips
quote:
stewed & Keefed wrote:
Mick Jagger is at the England v Australia, NatWest Challenge Cricket match at The Oval today.

Why doesn't that surprise me? He always pitches up there.
July 12th, 2005 01:17 PM
nankerphelge Tell him nanky said "Hey!"
July 12th, 2005 01:40 PM
JaggerLips On another note, I'm sure Mick will be bowling a few maidens over.

God that's so cheesy.
July 12th, 2005 01:41 PM
blackandblue Where is Ronnie today?
July 12th, 2005 01:51 PM
Dutch Michael D. i'm going to lONDON next week, and ofcourse to Richmond Hill, Downe House where Mick lives. maybe he's still around by that time...

Cheers
July 12th, 2005 02:10 PM
Jair
quote:
Dutch Michael D. wrote:
i'm going to lONDON next week, and ofcourse to Richmond Hill, Downe House where Mick lives. maybe he's still around by that time...

Cheers

Hey, please, take some pix to show to us down here in the banana republic...

[Edited by Jair]
July 12th, 2005 04:13 PM
JaggerLips
quote:
blackandblue wrote:
Where is Ronnie today?

SOMEWHERE!

LOL

You knew I was going to reply to that one didn't you?
July 12th, 2005 04:16 PM
blackandblue I knew
July 12th, 2005 04:25 PM
JaggerLips
quote:
blackandblue wrote:
I knew

And Keith's shooting Pirates of the Caribbean II and I've landed the role as the femme fatale torn between Jack Sparrow and his father!

Back to reality! LOL
July 12th, 2005 04:32 PM
blackandblue I like you
July 12th, 2005 04:36 PM
JaggerLips
quote:
blackandblue wrote:
I like you

Let's get married and have kids LOL
July 12th, 2005 04:43 PM
blackandblue
quote:
JaggerLips wrote:

Let's get married and have kids LOL

You sure are in a hurry! How should our kids be called? Mick, Charlie, Keith and Ronnie?
July 12th, 2005 04:49 PM
JaggerLips
quote:
blackandblue wrote:

You sure are in a hurry! How should our kids be called? Mick, Charlie, Keith and Ronnie?

Don Corelone said, "May your first child be a masculine child"

Four kids LOL I'd settle for two, Mick and Keith

Fancy a trip to Gretna Green LOL
July 12th, 2005 08:33 PM
Gazza
quote:
stewed & Keefed wrote:
Mick Jagger is at the England v Australia, NatWest Challenge Cricket match at The Oval today.

so much for Toronto tour rehearsals!
July 12th, 2005 09:17 PM
Mottrush
I'm with you Gazza. This is ridiculous! Less than 6 weeks 'til the tour starts and Mick's prancing around at the fucking cricket. I can't believe it. Anyone could have told him he was wasting his time as us Aussies were always going to thrash the Poms anyway!!!

Get back to Toronto Mick...quickly!

Cheers,

Mottrush
July 12th, 2005 09:43 PM
jb Maybe he is showing support for his homeland?
July 12th, 2005 09:47 PM
Gazza
quote:
Mottrush wrote:

I'm with you Gazza. This is ridiculous! Less than 6 weeks 'til the tour starts and Mick's prancing around at the fucking cricket. I can't believe it. Anyone could have told him he was wasting his time as us Aussies were always going to thrash the Poms anyway!!!

Get back to Toronto Mick...quickly!

Cheers,

Mottrush

well...5 weeks should be enough, I guess. Maybe hes back in England making some business arrangements for the new album/tour and the cricket happened to be on
July 12th, 2005 09:48 PM
jb No more Supersonic flights either....
July 12th, 2005 11:14 PM
Scottfree
quote:
Gazza wrote:

so much for Toronto tour rehearsals!

It's not Mick I'm worried about, it's those pesky guitars which they can't seem to play anymore....
July 13th, 2005 10:22 AM
jb Gazza is also a British National if I recall????
July 13th, 2005 11:29 AM
gimmekeef Unlike other recent tours they have actually been playing together thru the recording process.Therefore its unlikely they need as much time in rehearsals.Besides how much time do they need to "practice" the warhorses anyway.Should be able to play those in their sleep.I'm hoping for a healthy dose of the new numbers but doubt we'll get more than 3-4 even by the end of the tour.Too many stadiums which mean the same old songs!
July 13th, 2005 11:33 AM
jb
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Unlike other recent tours they have actually been playing together thru the recording process.Therefore its unlikely they need as much time in rehearsals.Besides how much time do they need to "practice" the warhorses anyway.Should be able to play those in their sleep.I'm hoping for a healthy dose of the new numbers but doubt we'll get more than 3-4 even by the end of the tour.Too many stadiums which mean the same old songs!

We here the same thing every tour...they workjed together in this ones basement, etc...the results are alwasy the same=crappy album...
July 13th, 2005 11:30 PM
glencar Man, I'm not expecting a crappy album.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)