ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Fuck you Voodoo, will ya? Missing my birtdhay again???
Happy belated birthday Stu!
© Michael Putland
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: FAITHFULL QUITS MOVIE AFTER HEART ATTACK Return to archive
July 11th, 2005 01:23 PM
christijanus http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/faithfull%20quits%20movie%20after%20heart%20attack

FAITHFULL QUITS MOVIE AFTER HEART ATTACK

British rocker MARIANNE FAITHFULL is devastated doctors ordered her to pull out of new movie THE PICTURE OF DORIAN GRAY - after she suffered a recent heart attack.

The 58-year-old singer was thrilled she'd won the lead role as countess in the movie adaptation of OSCAR WILDE's celebrated morality tale.

But she had to quit the film just before filming was due to start, after she was rushed to hospital with severe chest pains.

Faithfull's manager and boyfriend FRANCOIS RAVARD tells gossip website PageSix.Com, "Marianne really wanted to do it but had to pull out at the last moment. She had a slight heart attack, but she's fine now."

The health scare has finally prompted Faithfull to stop smoking her trademark cigarettes.

11/07/2005 01:52

July 11th, 2005 01:25 PM
texile that's scary - but she is a survivor..........

July 11th, 2005 01:26 PM
jb A good Jewish woman.
July 11th, 2005 03:24 PM
Gazza ..so Jewish she was educated in a convent school...

hope she gets well soon.

I'm hoping to go and see her in concert here in October
July 11th, 2005 03:30 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
A good Jewish woman.

... Is she STILL a Hot Piece of Ass ?!?!?!

July 11th, 2005 03:30 PM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:
..so Jewish she was educated in a convent school...

hope she gets well soon.

I'm hoping to go and see her in concert here in October

They forced her!!!
[Edited by jb]
July 11th, 2005 03:31 PM
Joey " They forved ( incredible sic ) her!!! "

!!!!

July 11th, 2005 03:47 PM
Maxlugar Get...well...soon...Mari...anne...
Come...to...Hug-Bot... My...head...is...shaped...like...a...heart. Ironic...no?
July 11th, 2005 03:54 PM
jb http://www.anti.com/news.php?id=97
July 11th, 2005 03:58 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
http://www.anti.com/news.php?id=97

" Marianne Fathfull: I once discusses that with William [Burroughs]. I said, “Why, when I read the Naked Lunch, did I feel, despite my disgust, that the most honourable thing to do was go and be a junkie and live on the street?” Bill did understand my disgust with humanity, but he said, “Your way of showing was a bit extreme.” Of course I worshipped the Beats—and DeQuincy and Baudelaire. I over-romanticised. When you’re young you don’t care, you feel immortal. I only realized much later how lucky I was. I could have come out a vegetable. "

Walter Becker and Donald Fagen were both ' fans ' of William Burrough's " Naked Lunch " .

Word .

Steely Joe ! ™

July 11th, 2005 04:11 PM
prism She said she turned away from her interest in the Holy Grail after reading books on Zen Buddhism by Alan Watts. It was she who introduced Mick to Baudelaire.
July 11th, 2005 04:13 PM
jb She's got Jew Blood!!!!!
July 11th, 2005 04:14 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
She's got Jew Blood!!!!!

http://www.drudgereport.com/bl.jpg
July 11th, 2005 04:19 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

http://www.drudgereport.com/bl.jpg

Funny stuff Joey!!!! Did Pinochio have Jewish Wood?
July 11th, 2005 04:38 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Funny stuff Joey!!!! Did Pinochio have Jewish Wood?

He was German Irish

July 11th, 2005 05:00 PM
BrianJonesForever Get well soon, Marianne, poor thing. She is a survivor, I agree, but she's got to stop smoking so many cigs!
July 11th, 2005 05:04 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
She's got Jew Blood!!!!!

She's got huge tits!
July 11th, 2005 07:43 PM
Soldatti The Best wishes to Marianne, I hope that she gets well soon.
July 11th, 2005 07:46 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

She's got huge tits!

Yes...but a weathered face...
July 13th, 2005 10:01 AM
Ten Thousand Motels FAITHFULL SLAMS 'HEART ATTACK' LIES

LATEST: British rocker MARIANNE FAITHFULL is shocked by reports she recently suffered a heart attack - she insists she is in good health.

American gossip website PageSix.com reported the 58-year-old singer pulled out of new movie THE PICTURE OF DORIAN GRAY after being rushed to hospital with severe chest pains.

But Faithfull is furious no one checked with her before printing the unfounded story, because her loved ones have worried about her for no reason.

She fumes, "These horrible rumours are completely untrue. I haven't had a heart attack, not even a slight one.

"It's upsetting that so many of my friends and family have been forced to worry unnecessarily about my health.

"I'm currently on tour in Europe and I want to reassure everyone coming to the shows that I'm OK."

13/07/2005 01:45
contact music

July 13th, 2005 10:18 AM
FotiniD Thank God! Cause it did seem a bit peculiar... I mean, she played in Patra, Greece last night and there was no annoucement of cancelling or postponing the show.

Stupid tabloids! Can't wait to catch Marianne live this Friday
July 13th, 2005 10:28 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Joey wrote:

... Is she STILL a Hot Piece of Ass ?!?!?!

A MILF?!?! <-----

P.S.: Jay is unavailable, absent as you may have noticed.
P.S.II: Jay still loves you ALL and this place
P.S.III: I didn't have time to check my PMs, so please be patient if you sent me something.
P.S.IV: Some pictures of Marianne would please young Jay, since the same question that crossed Joey's clever mind, also happened to me.
[Edited by FPM C10]

[Edited by J.J.Flash]
July 13th, 2005 10:31 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

A MILF?!?! <-----

P.S.: Jay is unavailable, absent as you may have noticed.
P.S.II: Jay still loves you ALL and this place
P.S.III: I didn't have time to check my PMs, so please be patient if you sent me something.
P.S.IV: Some pictures of Marianne would please Jay, since the same question that crossed Joey's clever mind, also happened to me.
[Edited by FPM C10]
[Edited by J.J.Flash]

Forget the MILF......completely forgot about "Fifty Eight thing".....not that there's anything wrong with that.......
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
July 14th, 2005 08:59 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thejuf sent us this photo took by herself in june 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

http://www.fortylicksfanclub.com

July 14th, 2005 10:38 AM
Martha I'm so glad to hear she is alright!
July 14th, 2005 10:48 AM
Joey
quote:
Martha wrote:
I'm so glad to hear she is alright!

Good Morning Martha !!!!!!

Joeykins !
July 14th, 2005 02:59 PM
Bruno Stone Somebody should post a sexy Marianne pic to express our feelings about her good health.
[Edited by Bruno Stone]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)