ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Keithfucius say

oooooh... aaaaaah... Thanks Master Keithfucius!

Scanned from the cover of "Excellent and Unreleased"

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick's dear Bollywood friend Return to archive
9th July 2004 11:43 AM
Monkey Woman Well, well, while UK TV is busy rounding up Mick Jagger's former lovers, an Indian entertainment website interviewed a woman who counts him as a "dear friend". BTW, I think the film she's referring to must be The Man From Elysian Fields, where his character Luther Fox has an Indian woman as receptionnist and decorates his office with Kama Sutra paintings!

Mick Jagger is a dear friend: Bollywood actress

By Viral Bhayani, IANS

Model-turned-actress Samita Bangargi says rock legend Mick Jagger, who is "a dear friend", wanted her to take part in his film.

Back from a 50-day shoot in London of her latest film "Ramji Londonwale", Samita is on cloud nine these days.

After all, she made friends with "Jade Jagger, daughter of Mick Jagger who I had met up with while he was in Mumbai. Jade is a jewellery designer and we hit it off really well," Samita told IANS.

"Mick is a very dear friend as he keeps sending me messages from wherever he is. He loves Indian food and I, along with my boyfriend Ashish Chowdhry, had taken him out for dinner.

"He still appreciates the Ganesha idol we gifted him. He even wanted me to take part in the film he was shooting but at that time I was blocked with some film work, so I could not attend it."

http://www.glamsham.com/movies/scoops/04/jul/09mick.asp

9th July 2004 11:44 AM
glencar Mumbai = Bombay.
9th July 2004 11:44 AM
glencar She sounds kinda slutty...
9th July 2004 11:47 AM
caro They have interesting polls on that glamsham site...

quote:
Which Deewar of Amitabh Bachchan did you like better?
-Old
-New
-Both
9th July 2004 11:50 AM
glencar I answered "both" even though I have no idea what it's about!
9th July 2004 11:55 AM
Joey
Thanks Monkey Woman
( Rocks Off Member )
9th July 2004 12:25 PM
glencar Do the poll?
9th July 2004 01:26 PM
Factory Girl Why does Mick do Bollywood? He sounds desperate...
9th July 2004 01:44 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Why does Mick do Bollywood?

Pretty actresses in clinging saris?