ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Keithfucius say

oooooh... aaaaaah... Thanks Master Keithfucius!

Scanned from the cover of "Excellent and Unreleased"

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: clay cole shows Return to archive
4th July 2004 07:32 PM
kmc has anybody ever come across videos of a nyc show hosted by local dj named clay cole?
stones made two appearances round '65. lip synching from "12x5" and "now". then took cheesy questions from studio audience. (a girl asked brian about his boots.) one of the few times they did "empty heart", i believe.
appearing with them on one show was a group called "the eggheads" who had shaved heads or wore rubber covers like the coneheads.
would love to hear someone has these shows!
4th July 2004 07:43 PM
Gazza I have them on audio tape somewhere, but never seen them on video
5th July 2004 04:38 PM
glencar I saw some footage of this on something within the past few years but I don't recall exactly where. Perhaps the Euro "Let It Bleed" special?
6th July 2004 07:42 AM
JaggaRichards The TV station lost the video of the Stones years ago-only the audio survives.
Is Clay Cole still around?
6th July 2004 08:35 PM
glencar A listing of Stones TV appearances:

http://www.rollingstones.cwc.net/film.htm