ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Keithfucius say

oooooh... aaaaaah... Thanks Master Keithfucius!

Scanned from the cover of "Excellent and Unreleased"

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy 4th July!!! Return to archive
3rd July 2004 09:46 PM
J.J.Flash Hey fellow brothers and sisters, I wish a great Independence Day. What about your plans for this sunday?!? Good vibes for this day!

I wish a great party for you all!

It's good to be around again (although I have no free time to post a single line lately).

Best regards!
3rd July 2004 09:49 PM
Gazza Yes indeed.

Happy Fourth of July to all you Yanks!
4th July 2004 02:46 AM
MarthaMyDear YES!!! YANK AWAY, EVERYONE!!!
CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
racking-up... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P
lol......... CRACKING-UP!!!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE FUN, EVERYONE, AND STAY FUCKING
SAFE!!! ROCK ON!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
4th July 2004 12:38 PM
Monkey Woman Oh yeah, Happy 4th July to all of you in the USA!

4th July 2004 12:44 PM
Water Dragon Hmmm, was George Washington the lesser of two evils?

IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776.

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,

'...We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security...'

4th July 2004 02:32 PM
WildBillGrover Those dips jb and Joey haven't been to this thread yet????

4th July 2004 03:10 PM
gypsy I imagine those two are partying...separately of couse...or possibly together. I mean, we've all witnessed the fireworks between those two develop right here on this very board. I wish them the best.
4th July 2004 03:26 PM
PolkSalad
quote:
PolkSalad wrote:

4th July 2004 04:05 PM
MarthaMyDear , very much."

*** Martha ***
5th July 2004 07:08 PM
PolkSalad 2004-07-04

probably July 5 by this time...

6th July 2004 04:56 PM
Ten Thousand Motels I actually sat back and watched most of the Twilight Zone marathon on sci-fi. Rod Serling may not be a rock act but he sure is underrated. It's hard to find any tv or film that what holds you is the strenghth of the dialogue.
6th July 2004 05:04 PM
Joey

Happy July 4th Everyone !
7th July 2004 02:09 PM
jb http://www.alighthouse.com/theusa.htm
7th July 2004 02:22 PM
Joey

7th July 2004 02:24 PM
jb My Marlins are in a bit of a funk...but we just signed a guy on 3 years probation at UM!!!
7th July 2004 02:35 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
My Marlins are in a bit of a funk...but we just signed a guy on 3 years probation at UM!!!

I respect that ........................
7th July 2004 02:36 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

I respect that ........................

Joey, have you ever been to South Florida?
7th July 2004 02:37 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Joey, have you ever been to South Florida?

No , but I will consider coming to the area if THE WHO skip the MidWest this summer .

Developing ...........................................

Jacky !
7th July 2004 02:47 PM
jb
8th July 2004 04:21 PM
Joey