ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Keithfucius say

oooooh... aaaaaah... Thanks Master Keithfucius!

Scanned from the cover of "Excellent and Unreleased"

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Portugal Return to archive
2nd July 2004 11:44 AM
Hjaltig HI,yall back from Portugal.
Great news that Portugal kiced England out it sav�d Portugal tourisism I was there when the riot broke out after England�s defet against France I was at the strip.
We had great time there thou so keep practising on penalty point Engeland....
Hjalti on Iceland.
2nd July 2004 11:46 AM
jb Congratulations!!!
2nd July 2004 03:13 PM
Joey

Congratulations Hjaltig
2nd July 2004 03:19 PM
jb For Portugal to win the Euro cup was nothing short of a miracle..this proud nation has shown thw world what teamwork, dedication, and hardwork can achieve...
3rd July 2004 05:39 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
jb wrote:
For Portugal to win the Euro cup was nothing short of a miracle..this proud nation has shown thw world what teamwork, dedication, and hardwork can achieve...

Indeed

BTW, WHY nobody give a fuck if poor Jack Flash, out of the blue disappear from the board? WHY?!?

Joey, are you fine my master?! Howdya?!?! I need to know!

Josh, what's up? How is your job?

Cheers!
3rd July 2004 05:47 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
BTW, WHY nobody give a fuck if poor Jack Flash, out of the blue disappear from the board? WHY?!?

LOL. Oh cmon....who cares really? Just another handle on a message board. Just Kidding.

How ya doin. I shall now blast Machine Head on the music machine in honor of your return.

3rd July 2004 05:54 PM
nankerphelge JJF!

Man, that post you did -- about wanting all the RO girls in your bed!

Classic!
3rd July 2004 06:25 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

LOL. Oh cmon....who cares really? Just another handle on a message board. Just Kidding.

How ya doin. I shall now blast Machine Head on the music machine in honor of your return.

Yeah Motsie, the great Deep Purple.... A true classic this Machine Head, isn't it?

I'm fine man.... unfortunately with no time to visit my fellow colleagues/friends from Rocks Off. I miss you people (and I miss my unusual way of training english language). As you have noticed, I lost some practice. I'm losing my touch.

Thanks for asking. and Thanks for the "Machine Head" stuff....

God bless you friends..... and please, pray for a upcoming visit from the boys to Brazil/Argentina/Mexico

Take care!
3rd July 2004 06:46 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
JJF!

Man, that post you did -- about wanting all the RO girls in your bed!

Classic!

With all due respect of course... LOL

Hey Mastermind, how are you and your business in D.C.? I miss talking to you my brother!

Cheers!

P.S.: Please, don't forget to tell me the news.
3rd July 2004 08:05 PM
glencar It's always nice to see a member of the Coalition of the Willing win!
3rd July 2004 08:55 PM
nankerphelge JJF -- you wild mother -- things in DC are great -- 4th of July weekend -- Independence Day brother!

I have been absent lately too -- busy at work suing the living shit outta people!!

Can't wait to get stoned with ya in South America!!
5th July 2004 12:58 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Hjaltig wrote:
so keep practising on penalty point Engeland....

reminds me of a joke i heard this week - end:

Did you hear Saddam got the death penalty?? - He wants David Beckham to take it...
5th July 2004 09:51 AM
Gazza amazing how that joke can travel 12,000 miles....I was sent it in a text about a week ago
5th July 2004 04:33 PM
glencar Congrats to Greece!