ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Keithfucius say

oooooh... aaaaaah... Thanks Master Keithfucius!

Scanned from the cover of "Excellent and Unreleased"

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Calling All Lawyers! (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
2nd July 2004 12:36 AM
gypsy This is so unbelievable...ummm, have I told you guys about my 495lb. supervisor? Well, today I was hit with some news that really would be funny--but my job is on the line.
Fat Bastard went to Human Resources today because he claims that I sexually harrassed him by showing him my panties!
Get this...okay, he had me put the ER pager on yesterday...and I put it on my waistband...he saw the top part of my undies...which were the boyleg style...so they're kind of big. My scrub pants are smalls, but still big, so they slip down a bit...hence, he saw the back part of the top of my panties.
But the story got blown all out of proportion...into that I pulled my pants down and asked him if he liked my panties. I'm so fucking mad! I just got online, cuz I have been on the phone with a lot of the girls and guys I work with...that know this is a huge lie.
I have to meet with the head of HR tomorrow at 11. Should I bring these panties to work? I haven't had time to go to my lawyer's...so, I don't know what to do.
And I cannot even tell you how many times I've seen this fat jerk's crotch whenever his zipper has come undone on numerous occasions.
He has had a crush on me since I started working there. And he totally disgusts me.
I'm not trying to sound like "oh, i'm so cute...blah blah blah."
I am just so pissed because there are so many completely inappropriate things that he has said to me that I never told upper management about. But my upper management was fucking three students, and ended up having to marry one...he's miserable. Serves him right.
Sorry to vent to y'all...but I just need to know what I should do tomorrow. I intend to behave very ladylike...but part of me wants to just tell them all off.
I've had several job offers lately, but haven't had the time to follow up on them.
I totally have to fight this allegation on principle.
2nd July 2004 12:45 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I intend to behave very ladylike...but part of me wants to just tell them all off.

gypsy - do both - remain cool calm and collected while you let them have it - don't raise your voice and look them straight in the eye at all times

a lawyer's tip - it's all in the preparation - go over in your mind (even make a list of the points you want to cover beforehand so you don't forget anything) - actually rehearse what you want to say - that way, when you do say it it will come with a tone of authority and assuredness - so much better than "winging it" with the potential to sound unsure of yourself or to miss an important point

go get 'em girl...
2nd July 2004 01:03 AM
glencar It's his word against yours? There's no case. And I'd suggest leaving the panties behind tomorrow. Or send them to Joey for a few days. Good luck in dealing with the HR people tomorrow.
2nd July 2004 01:10 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
glencar wrote:
It's his word against yours? There's no case.

that doesn't necessarily follow - the question is who will be believed
2nd July 2004 01:11 AM
glencar Well, I work for the governemnt. We have higher standards.
2nd July 2004 01:38 AM
gypsy Thanks guys. I know it's a "he said-she said" deal. But I'm still worried, as he's been there for years. I did hear from a few co-workers that some people in upper management want to get rid of him. But then again, there is weight discrimination. This man has always been close to 500lbs...they knew that when they hired him. He has his Master's...so what does that tell you? He could be in a really awesome position as some kind of medical/healthcare administrator, but he isn't...due to his weight...and I'm telling you that this man did not get that big by working. He is so lazy.
I am going to write down all of the inappropriate things that he has said to me. I just don't want to seem like a woman who is bitter and scorned. I'm the type that just laughs with the guys and makes vulgar jokes right along with them (being raised in a boxing gym helped with that one). I feel like I'm in an episode of "The Twilight Zone." It's so weird how someone can make up something about you, and get away with it. Especially considering this guy is so fat, dirty, and his English is awful...he has slaughtered the English language. And, not to sound snobbish...but I come from a good, nice-looking family. My parents and sister have all been up to my work at one time or another to have lunch. I think that would reflect on a person.
This fat bastard comes from trash...his sister is in jail for cooking meth...he has custody of her kids...same deal with his brother. This is just all so weird.
I'm going to be tough, but I'm going to get a new job ASAP!
And I could just kick myself for not following up on a few of the offers I received a few weeks ago.
2nd July 2004 01:51 AM
beer Gypsy, this just goes to show ya that panties are nothing but trouble. I encourage you to not wear them anymore.
2nd July 2004 03:02 AM
Cardinal Fang
quote:
gypsy wrote:
he saw the top part of my undies...which were the boyleg style...so they're kind of big. My scrub pants are smalls, but still big, so they slip down a bit...hence, he saw the back part of the top of my panties.
But the story got blown all out of proportion...into that I pulled my pants down and asked him if he liked my panties. I'm so fucking mad! I just got online, cuz I have been on the phone with a lot of the girls and guys I work with...that know this is a huge lie.
I have to meet with the head of HR tomorrow at 11. Should I bring these panties to work?

Hi Gypsy !!

Were there ANY other witnesses ? Is there any company survalence video tape ? If the answer is "NO" then it's your word against his. (you are pretty much done)

I would stick to a demeanor of, "I DON'T understand "WHY" this guy would even SUGGEST such a thing ??". When asked, I would stick to the following, "I WOULDN'T DO SUCH A THING" and (If you feel comfortable saying this to the people questioning you) "IF" (stress that word) "IF" I was to ever show somebody my panties, do you really THINK it would be here at work and do you really THINK it would be to THIS guy ??" (all the while, make sure to stress that this guy is "not a bad person" etc. because you don't want to come off as someone with a grudge against this dude) Your basic demeanor should be, "I just don't have "ANY" idea "WHY" this dude would make such "OUTRAGEOUS" claims about me ?? I am now VERY embarrassed by all of this !!" etc.

ABSOLUTELY do NOT bring the panties to work !!! First of all, if you did, it doesn't accomplish (or prove) ANYTHING !! Remember, YOU are the one being put out here. If anything, if push comes to shove and your supervisors insist you bring them (though I can't see how this could be legal ??) If you "have" to bring "your panties" to this inquiry, bring about 3 or 4 pairs of panties that don't look ANYTHING like the ones you were wearing. I mean, bring like 3 or 4 pairs of GREEN panties (or whatever). Make the dude "DESCRIBE" the panties he supposedly saw. Then, (if you have to) whip out the 3-4 pairs of green panties and declair that "not that it's anybodies business but I wear these kind because my husband likes them" etc.
My point being that this dude will NEVER be able to describe the panties that you are being forced to produce for this inquiry. OTHERWISE, (please pay attention sweetheart !!) do NOT under ANY other circumstances bring your panties into work for this inquiry. I really don't see how they could legally force you to anyway.

You know that I will ALWAYS be behind you !! : - )

Later, Jimmy

P.S. I had to add some stuff because I forgot the first time I posted this !!

[Edited by Cardinal Fang]
2nd July 2004 04:56 AM
scratched 'Exhibit A':

[Edited by scratched]
2nd July 2004 05:58 AM
egon This is some fucked up sit gyps and i'm sorry i can't be of help. Good luck with it.

ps; you can show ME your panties any time you like.
[Edited by egon]
2nd July 2004 06:02 AM
LadyJane This is some fucked up shit!

I know I'd lose it...but you've got to keep as calm as possible. SIA and Cardy made some good points. Just be honest.

Hang tough, girlfriend! We're routing for ya!!

LJ.

PS..Time to get a new job..this one is giving you too much grief!!
2nd July 2004 07:15 AM
Gazza having seen your pic and considering your physical description of this guy I'd like to think that any sane individual would see that his case is as strong as that of Saddam Hussein's.

Definitely a prime example of "you wish, mate" in his case.

Hope it works out ok for you. What a waste of everyone's time it is. Pity the guy doesnt devote more energy into making himself sweat a few hundred pounds off.
2nd July 2004 07:52 AM
nankerphelge You were minding your own business when he told you to put the pager on.

When you did he made some disgusting comment about your panties.

You were horrified that Jabba the Hut was leering at you and told him his sexual harassment of you was unprofessional and inappropriate, but being the classy pro you are, you did not wish to heap further injury upon this poor bastard.

Fearing that you might turn him in, he retaliated against you and now you are afraid you could lose your job for something he did!

Right!!
A good offense is the best defense!
2nd July 2004 10:17 AM
Water Dragon "Rage, rage against the dying of the light"...in this case the ending of the mean green. Gypsy, my best hopes are with you in your case, as I am going through something of the same at my place of employment, though reversed. Unfortunately, no matter how much you disparge the other person(s) involved it still boils down to how much credibility and need your employers have towards your respective position(s). Didn't you say you are a nurse? Last time I checked there are bonuses offered all over the USA, and in fact the world for the employment of qualified nurses. If the wankers in charge of your job have any brain cells they will tell the F.F. to get lost...my very best to you and your family!
2nd July 2004 10:26 AM
Snappy McJack I wish you nothing but the best in this case, Gypsy. I am sure this guy really, really likes you, realizes that he can't have you, and in turn, is acting like a big, oxidizing, maggot-laden penis that wants to "attack" you.

I also hope you get some down-time, as well. Seems as though you've had a tough time lately in the workplace.

BTW, when a hot chick shows me her panties (even if they are "Granny Panties") I do nothing but say "Thank You, thank you for being such a great person -- may you flourish forever in the world of milk and honey!"

I think I speak for everyone when I say:

, Gypsy!!!
2nd July 2004 10:29 AM
Rolling Hansie Sorry to hear this, Gipsy.
Living in Holland I really have no idea about American law. Just want to wish you all the best.
2nd July 2004 10:44 AM
caro Gee, looks like your workplace is filled with freaks! If he said inappropriate things to you, then he certainly did that to other girls at your workplace, no? Maybe you could get one of them to report what he said to them...Then his motives would be pretty obvious to anyone.
Anyway, all the best!
2nd July 2004 10:49 AM
parmeda This guy is a piece of work, gypsy!

If it's only your word against his...DENY everything.
Make him look like a bumbling jackass.

Keep us posted.
This bastard needs "an adjustment".
2nd July 2004 10:53 AM
telecaster Since he weighs in at half a metric ton, I am sure he smells really, really bad.

Like stale urine, B.O and dirty pennies with a dash of musty cheese added

File a counter complaint about his hygiene

2nd July 2004 10:57 AM
jpenn11 Does your employer have a zero tolerance policy?

If not, this one instance doesn't seem like it should be enough to terminate someone. Based upon your message, it seems that you did not flash a bodypart at him, it is entirely possible the weight of the pager brought your scrubs down but not fully down, you did not say anything to him to turn the incidence into a sexual one and you did not stoke any of the rumors.

You probably don't want to get "written up" either, but how strongly you argue your case to keep your record clean and how much you just try to get this incident behind you is a tough call. I think you're right to look for a lawyer. One useful thing about having a lawyer at your side is that he or she can appear angry, offended and offensive while you remain calm. Of course, there is a price for that . . .

Another thing to bear in mind: FB probably is not going to go away. Even if he is shot down this time, he'll be back. You need to consider what to tell HR to make clear he is the troublemaker. (Sometimes just asking HR for advice as to how to deal with FB may be enough to convey that he is a problem and that you are just trying to do your job.)

2nd July 2004 11:05 AM
sirmoonie My immediate reaction is that you should start drinking heavily.

Upon further reflection, I have concluded that my immediate reaction is correct.

Getchmis olsun, my Gypsy. Getchmis olsun.
2nd July 2004 11:06 AM
gypsy Thanks for all your replies. They're all very helpful.
I have to meet with them in an hour.
Tele, he smells like Hamburger Helper...because that's what he eats every single day...an entire loaf of bread (the Great Value brand cuz it's cheap)...and brings a huge Tupperware container filled with Hamburger Helper...and slops it on the slices of bread. It's so gross.

He's been very perverted around me a lot lately...and I just ignored it. Now I realize that this is a litigious man. I mean, he's the one who fell coming out of the darkroom (running x-ray films), and the hospital paid for his physical therapy three days a week for six months. They just cut his PT off last week...so he's planning on suing the hospital. I know this because I saw his paperwork lying on the counter when he had me put the pager on. But I haven't said anything about it to anyone. I figure the hospital hired this guy at that weight, so they knew what they were getting.

None of the OU students that did their residence there want to work there. Fat Ass even told an OU student on her second day that he was "in love" with her. I mean, this place is the epitome of unprofessional. Did I mention in one of the prior posts that my 43-year-old boss married a twenty-something year-old x-ray tech...whom he started banging when she rotated through there?
So, in that way, I feel like it's been going on for years, and that I don't stand a chance.

Thanks for being so supportive.
[Edited by gypsy]
2nd July 2004 11:11 AM
Snappy McJack "Tele, he smells like Hamburger Helper...because that's what he eats every single day...an entire loaf of bread (the Great Value brand cuz it's cheap)...and brings a huge Tupperware container filled with Hamburger Helper...and slops it on the slices of bread. It's so gross."

Very disturbing visual --

Good luck, Gypsy.
2nd July 2004 11:16 AM
gypsy Changing my post as to eliminate any names.
Fat Bastard has custody of his meth-cooking sister's kids. Her 'babys' daddy' just got out of prison for cooking meth himself. Also, Fat Bastard was recently accused of molesting his little niece...which I thought it odd that he would tell me the details of this...like that her vagina was red and swollen...when they took her to the doctor, he was immediately the first suspect.
Firstly, that's very inappropriate to tell people this sad and sick thing about a little girl that he brings up to work all the time for lunch. I think this is knowledge that should be kept within the family, doctors, lawyers, psychiatrists, and the like. It's far too personal to tell random people in the work area.
[Edited by gypsy]
2nd July 2004 11:18 AM
Snappy McJack I don't mean to be harsh, but truthfully, sounds like WHITE TRASH to me, Gypsy. Those names wreak WHITE TRASH.
2nd July 2004 11:20 AM
Bloozehound knife the tires on his rascal scooter, that outa keep his hubba bubba ass incapacitated for a while
2nd July 2004 11:24 AM
sirmoonie The corpulent bastard is probably an Eagles fan too.

Whack down a couple of shots and ram his goddam head into the fucking flouro tower, Gypsy!

Fuck YEAH!

Mongo!

YEs!
2nd July 2004 11:50 AM
Irina My best wishes and my sympathy with you, Gypsy!

The man You are talking about seems to be horrible person...He looks like not man, but just nonsense...

Cheer up! and try to stay cool and calm

2nd July 2004 11:56 AM
Lazy Bones

2nd July 2004 12:01 PM
Zeeta What a cunt! Sorry

Stupid culture of suing in the world at the moment. Blame culture gone mad.
He won't have a leg to stand on...just relax and see what happens he is probrably just bluffing but you need to speak to someone at your work and get it sorted first.

Listen to JJ Flash and Can't you hear me knockin and vent your anger!
Page: 1 2 3 4