ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Keithfucius say

oooooh... aaaaaah... Thanks Master Keithfucius!

Scanned from the cover of "Excellent and Unreleased"

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Who's got tickets? Return to archive
1st July 2004 04:23 PM
jms Anybody going to see Keith Richards play at the Gram Parsons Tribute show at the Universal Amphitheatre?
1st July 2004 04:32 PM
Cardinal Fang SheRat & I, Payphone Al, StonesThrow, sirmoonie, maxmeister and many others MIGHT, repeat MIGHT drive down for the show on Saturday. It depends on our $$$ situation.

There are still plenty of tickets. The cool thing about the Universal Amp is you can sit in the parking lot and "have fun" and still hear the show OK.

Steve Earle and John Doe are also on the bill so there you go. GET EXCITED !!! Show starts at 7:00 but I don't mind missing the first few folks on the bill.

I'll let you know if I go. Would like to see Mac_daddy there too !

Later, Cardinal Fang
1st July 2004 05:01 PM
SheRat The show starts at 8:15. Says so on my printout.
1st July 2004 05:31 PM
Joey
" SheRat & I, Payphone Al, StonesThrow, sirmoonie, maxmeister and many others MIGHT, repeat MIGHT drive down for the show on Saturday. It depends on our $$$ situation. "

Is this , like , some sort of summit or something ?!?!?!

Developing .......................................

Sturcee !

2nd July 2004 12:55 PM
jb Each one of us will have to make a personal decision as to whether or not to join the fan club. To me, if you are unable to or chose not to pay exorbitant amounts from ticket brokers, the fan club appears to be a viable option allowing one the opportunity to acquire better than average seats at face value. Moreover, for those who hope to acquire club/theater tickets, it is beyond cavil that your chances are greatly enhanced through the fan club membership. Further, the opportunity to purchase Rolling Stones clothing/collectibles not available to the general public only sweetens this package. I am neither recommending or endorsing the fan club, but simply pointing out some of the benefits of it's membership.
The one, the only, the original Mr. Lawyer.
6th July 2004 01:12 PM
Dan I might go if I can score a cheap ticket in the parking lot, cant really spare more than $20 for this one.
6th July 2004 02:37 PM
Joey
Josh .................I wonder if your name and mine will come up during the course of next weekend's California Summit ?!?!?!?!

Developing .........................................

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

D. J. Jazzy Joe Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !
6th July 2004 02:43 PM
jb [quote]Cardinal Fang wrote:
.....There are still plenty of tickets.....

Looks like the tour is already having problems...
6th July 2004 02:43 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Josh .................I wonder if your name and mine will come up during the course of next weekend's California Summit ?!?!?!?!

Developing .........................................

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

D. J. Jazzy Joe Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !

MY gut feeling is that Moonie likes us....
6th July 2004 02:44 PM
beer JB, were you lucky enough to see the Stones with Mick Taylor?

Or was that before yer time?
[Edited by beer]
6th July 2004 02:54 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
MY gut feeling is that Moonie likes us....

" Sir Moonie " is a class act and a wonderful human being .