ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Keithfucius say

oooooh... aaaaaah... Thanks Master Keithfucius!

Scanned from the cover of "Excellent and Unreleased"

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Anyone see the new updated Stones site? It's running now......From Ian Return to archive
30th June 2004 11:01 PM
IanBillen
The site is updated. The "Licks" look is not there anymore. Now it seems more basic. It's ok. Nothing too flashy yet looks well done. The way the site opens is pretty cool.
www.rollingstones.com
30th June 2004 11:13 PM
IanBillen
The information is all the same on the site. A "new basic look" with the same info as the previous version of the site.
Ian
1st July 2004 04:04 AM
egon of course your wallet WILL look very different after you've become a member.
1st July 2004 05:35 AM
Gazza is the priority ticket allocation just going to be limited to US/Canada residents like last time?
2nd July 2004 12:54 PM
jb Each one of us will have to make a personal decision as to whether or not to join the fan club. To me, if you are unable to or chose not to pay exorbitant amounts from ticket brokers, the fan club appears to be a viable option allowing one the opportunity to acquire better than average seats at face value. Moreover, for those who hope to acquire club/theater tickets, it is beyond cavil that your chances are greatly enhanced through the fan club membership. Further, the opportunity to purchase Rolling Stones clothing/collectibles not available to the general public only sweetens this package. I am neither recommending or endorsing the fan club, but simply pointing out some of the benefits of it's membership.
The one, the only, the original Mr. Lawyer.
4th July 2004 08:49 AM
corgi37 Sadly, I've given more than my fair share of money over the years, and am not giving them any more, unless its for cd's of dvd's. The ticket idea is probably only for the U.S., so means jack-shit to me. I have a feeling if they tour next year, Oz will be left off. As we were for B2B.
4th July 2004 10:18 AM
nankerphelge I'm not sure that is an official site!
Looks hacked to me!
Who are these people, exactly?
4th July 2004 10:37 AM
MarthaMyDear I was just going to disagree with you until I thought about
it!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess to make sure your
money is really going to where you want it to go to by
joining the fan club there, you could always look up the
site's contact info., etc., on WhoIs... Go here first:
http://www.networksolutions.com

Then, click on the graphic/link near the top-right, etc.,
that says WHOIS or WHOIS LOOK-UP, etc., and the domain name
you would type into the text box on the WhoIs page would be:
rollingstones.com

Then, call the contact number to confirm it really is the
fan club!!! I highly doubt it's a hacked site, nanker!!! I
would think that when money is involved, they would spot
that shit happening RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!
ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LAUGHING!!!!!!! ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!! LAUGHING!!!!!!! :P :P :P
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Anyways, take care, PEACE, and ROCK ON!!!
PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
4th July 2004 12:55 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
Gazza wrote:
is the priority ticket allocation just going to be limited to US/Canada residents like last time?

I asked just that question today through their "Help/Contact us" page. I'll post the answer on the board if I get one!
4th July 2004 01:38 PM
Gazza Good. Making priority tickets available to fans worldwide and treating all of us with the same contempt regardless of geography is the only they'll get a penny off me.

The signs arent good. They're still sending me e-mails inviting me to visit their North American only store to celebrate Independence Day!
4th July 2004 01:53 PM
Monkey Woman LOL! I got them too! What are they doing with the info we gave us when we took a membership? They need Databases for Dummies...
4th July 2004 03:44 PM
MarthaMyDear Actually, it IS too bad someone didn't hack it!!! They'd be
rolling in dough right now!!! lol..................
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P lol..... lol...
LOL!!!! :P SHIT!!! I wasn't supposed to post
this!!! lol.............. LOL!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
:P :P ;D ROCK ON!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
8th July 2004 05:46 AM
Monkey Woman
quote:
Gazza wrote:
is the priority ticket allocation just going to be limited to US/Canada residents like last time?

Well, as I posted some days ago, I asked RS.com if a resident of Europe would be allowed to buy tickets to shows in America through the fan club by becoming a Platinum member. Here's the answer:

"Greetings,

It wouldn't matter where the shows are. If you are a Platinum member, you would be able to purchase up to 4 tickets for any one show.

Katie"

So it seems that there won't be geographical discrimination this time. I for one won't complain!
8th July 2004 06:27 AM
Gazza we'll see!!!
8th July 2004 09:53 AM
egon
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:

Well, as I posted some days ago, I asked RS.com if a resident of Europe would be allowed to buy tickets to shows in America through the fan club by becoming a Platinum member. Here's the answer:

"Greetings,

It wouldn't matter where the shows are. If you are a Platinum member, you would be able to purchase up to 4 tickets for any one show.

Katie"

So it seems that there won't be geographical discrimination this time. I for one won't complain!

or maybe katie thinks europe is a city in america...