ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Keithfucius say

oooooh... aaaaaah... Thanks Master Keithfucius!

Scanned from the cover of "Excellent and Unreleased"

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Euro 2004 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
25th June 2004 04:57 PM
Angiegirl Great idea! Let's just wait till after tomorrow, so Holland can join them
25th June 2004 05:02 PM
caro weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

Football is a silly game anyway.
26th June 2004 03:24 AM
FotiniD In flames baby

You won't believe what went on here in Greece last night. There was no city that people weren't in the streets cheering. The central square of Omonia downtown was so flooded with people that cars couldn't even approach it! Summer cinemas decided to show the game instead of movies, people were out in cafes watching the game from huge video walls and started doing a countdown during the last ten seconds And then boom, everybody's out in the streets waving banners and shouting. A huge party!

This is a view of Thessaloniki last night:

Sorry to Caro, Ju and all my other French friends
26th June 2004 05:59 AM
Voja C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S , Fotini!
26th June 2004 06:15 AM
fmk438j Melbourne, Australia has teh largest Greek population outside Greece itself (or so they tell me) and they were loving it this morning.

26th June 2004 06:19 AM
Jacques Don't be sorry Fotinid
France played all except soccer. But Greece was realist and very good. Happy for you. And good luck.

Goin home
26th June 2004 06:57 AM
egon 2nite;

The Netherlands / Sweden....

I need a drink.
26th June 2004 07:11 AM
stewed & Keefed Sweden v Holland

QUARTER-FINAL THREE

Venue: Faro-Loul�
Date/time: Sat, 27 June, 1945 BST
Referee: tbc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TEAM NEWS
Sweden will give a late fitness test to right-back Teddy Lucic, who has been out since suffering a rib injury during his side's opener against Bulgaria.

Lucic's return would solve a problem for Sweden, who are missing Erik Edman with a yellow card-induced suspension.

Dutch striker Ruud van Nistelrooy is set to play despite cutting short a training session with a groin problem.

Wilfred Bouma (achilles) is still out, but fellow defender Johnny Heitinga is available again after suspension.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sweden (probable): Isaksson; Mellberg, Lucic, Wilhelmsson, Nilsson; Jakobsson, Liberoth, Ljungberg, Kallstrom, Jonson; Ibrahimovic, Larsson.
Holland (probable): Van der Sar; Heitinga, Stam, De Boer, Van Bronckhorst; Seedorf, Cocu, Davids; Van der Meyde, Van Nistelrooy, Robben.

26th June 2004 08:44 AM
F505 De Boer? You are kidding!
26th June 2004 09:20 AM
Fabio Hot Stuff OOOOps!
Maybe should be great have a second eurochampion league between we losers...England-France and Spain Italy...we could named "When the whip comes down: the revenge of the old glorys"...
Anyway, GREAT Traianos Dellas! (he plays in AS ROMA)
waiting for Holland comin' out....LOL
Fotini is HAPPY, don't you?
26th June 2004 10:26 AM
FotiniD Thanks Voja, Jacques and everyone Yes I'm happy Fabio Although I'm not a very ardent football fan, but you can't help feeling good here - the excitement is contagious!
26th June 2004 11:55 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
F505 wrote:
De Boer? You are kidding!

'probable' it says. We'll see, as long as he's not doing penalties...
26th June 2004 12:11 PM
F505 Don't forget Seedorf and Stam: they can't do it either
26th June 2004 12:12 PM
Angiegirl From euro2004.com:

Biggest nation
Following France's elimination last night, the Netherlands, with a population of 16 million, are the biggest nation left in the competition and, along with Denmark, the only former winners. The Dutch also lead the Fair Play ranking, having been shown three yellow cards and one red. Attractive play, behaviour of fans and respect for opponents and officials are also taken into account. "I don't just want the Fair Play cup," joked Advocaat. "I want the other one!"

26th June 2004 12:15 PM
F505 ahum
26th June 2004 12:18 PM
Angiegirl
26th June 2004 02:32 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Sweden wil go to the semi final. I painted my house blue and yellow.
26th June 2004 03:04 PM
caro Glad for you, Fotini! I remember in '98 when France won I was all excited too although I had never watched football before. Well actually I had watched most of the games from that World Cup because I was studying hard for my graduation from school and I needed something to cool my neurons

Go Holland!!!
26th June 2004 04:45 PM
Angiegirl this is nerve-racking people.
26th June 2004 04:49 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
this is nerve-racking people.

are you thinking at keith? if can remember his riffs the next tour?
26th June 2004 04:51 PM
Angiegirl no, that wouldn't be nerve-racking, we're already sure he can't remember them properly
26th June 2004 05:03 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Off side...
26th June 2004 05:19 PM
Angiegirl penalties: closing my eyes now...
26th June 2004 05:19 PM
Monkey Woman Penalties again... Another killing suspense!
26th June 2004 05:21 PM
Angiegirl YES!!!!
26th June 2004 05:23 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
26th June 2004 05:24 PM
Angiegirl you read my mind gerardo... damn, Holland will go out, I can feel it...
26th June 2004 05:26 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Holland!
26th June 2004 05:27 PM
Angiegirl O Jeez!!! We did it!!! Semi finals!!!

Portugal, here we come!!

[Edited by Angiegirl]
26th June 2004 05:27 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat OLEEEEEEEE OLEEEEEEEE OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14