ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Keithfucius say

oooooh... aaaaaah... Thanks Master Keithfucius!

Scanned from the cover of "Excellent and Unreleased"

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Another FU thread!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
19th June 2004 09:51 PM
gypsy F U to having thunderstorms on my day off.
Oh, and F U to this idiot at work, David, who has it out for me...and went to Human Resources and told them that my bosses show me favortism because I'm female (and, I'd like to think, because I'm cute). So, I am on three days administrative leave--with pay! Everything is cool though. My bosses do favor me because I'm nice and do a great job. David is one of those guys who was a nerd in high school...still is, and can't get over it. Who didn't get made fun of at one point in their life.
So F U David!
19th June 2004 10:43 PM
polksalad69 FU to the latest 5th starter.
19th June 2004 10:54 PM
MarthaMyDear YEA, F U TO WORK, IS WHAT I SAY!!! Shit... Too much to say about that one... lol............ ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
20th June 2004 12:55 PM
Some Guy F friggin U to Mystic River.
20th June 2004 04:44 PM
gypsy Another F U to Dave at work. Come on guys, help me send some bad vibes Dave's way. He is a bastard.
20th June 2004 07:01 PM
LadyJane
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Another F U to Dave at work. Come on guys, help me send some bad vibes Dave's way. He is a bastard.

I will begin making a Voodoo doll of this motherfucker!

FU DAVE!!

LJ.

PS..Hang tough, gyps! He's probably pissed that you won't go out with him. Loser!
20th June 2004 09:24 PM
Some Guy Dave F U!! Dickhead!
21st June 2004 12:18 AM
parmeda gypsy...tell Dave he can "suck my ass through a paper straw".

There, that'll confuse the hell outta him...
21st June 2004 12:58 AM
gypsy Thanks guys!
Dave is such a dork. He'll get his...cuz nobody likes him...and nobody likes a snitch...if he keeps it up, he'll be outta there.
21st June 2004 01:57 PM
Joey
" Thanks guys!
Dave is such a dork. He'll get his...cuz nobody likes him...and nobody likes a snitch...if he keeps it up, he'll be outta there. "

I try to explain but you never understand it ;
I need your body but I can't just demand it .
I won't let go like a stray at heel
(Never let it out of your sight) ;
Every lonely wife knows the way I feel
(Don't let go tonight)
Don't let go the coat ......................
Never let go the coat .......................

Come to Joey ...............and never let go the coat .

21st June 2004 02:03 PM
jb Fu to people who say they are going to leave the message board and always return...
21st June 2004 02:11 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Fu to people who say they are going to leave the message board and always return...

S.S. has made the transition ( see Baby Steelie )
21st June 2004 02:14 PM
jb FU to people who try to blame others b/c of their posting inadequacies.
21st June 2004 02:18 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
FU to people who try to blame others b/c of their posting inadequacies.

I have often pondered why Lamby , you and myself have been given such a great gift from God .

...being prodigious writers is a curse and we all must be humble in the face of illspeak .

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

D. J. Jercee Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !

[ Edited by Bercee ! ]

[Edited by Joey]
21st June 2004 03:02 PM
jb fu to people who have used Joey and myself as an excuse for leaving the board(AND TO MY KNOWLEDGE NO ONE HAS LEFT)....some people can sure dish it out, but they can't take it....I've been called about every name in the book, banned from every site at one time, and still come back and participate...that's why I am a winner in life...I don't let what others think bother me in the least....i am secure and confident with myself....I can act like a 4 year old child here and settle a P.I. case for six figures while posting b/c I've got "GAME"

[Edited by jb]
21st June 2004 03:09 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
fu to people who have used Joey and myself as an excuse for leaving the board....some people can sure dish it out, but they can't take it....I've been called about every name in the book, banned from every site at one time, and still come back and participate...that's why I am a winner in life...I don't let what others think bother me in the least....i am secure and confident with myself....I can act like a 4 year old child here and settle a P.I. case for six figures while posting b/c I've got "GAME"
[Edited by jb]

21st June 2004 03:15 PM
LadyJane A big FU to the bimbo who sold me a bottle of "magic lotion" that would cause me to tan and not burn in the tanning bed.

WRONG....I'm more fried from 15 minutes in that capsule than in 9 hours in the Florida sun!!!

jb...can I sue?!!!

LJ.
21st June 2004 03:16 PM
jb You can always sue LJ...the issue is whether you have an actonable claim that has resulted in damages...developing..
21st June 2004 03:17 PM
Joey
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
A big FU to the bimbo who sold me a bottle of "magic lotion" that would cause me to tan and not burn in the tanning bed.

WRONG....I'm more fried from 15 minutes in that capsule than in 9 hours in the Florida sun!!!

jb...can I sue?!!!

LJ.

Can You ?!?!?!
21st June 2004 03:20 PM
jb Funny stuff Joey..I just chatted with Boomhauer in the Shidoobee chat room,...he has no plans of returning(see baby Steelie).....
21st June 2004 03:21 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:
Funny stuff Joey..I just chatted with Boomhauer in the Shidoobee chat room,...he has no plans of returning(see baby Steelie).....

Did someone hijack his avatar?
21st June 2004 03:26 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Funny stuff Joey..I just chatted with Boomhauer in the Shidoobee chat room,...he has no plans of returning(see baby Steelie).....

Why the transition ?!?!?!

Baby Josh , Did I tell you that THE WHO are playing Honolulu in August ?!?!?!

No ?!?! Well , it is certainly true !

Wanna go ........................ ?!?!?!?!

Me either !!!!!! I Can't Afford it right now !

" Stones Rule You Friggin Bastards ! "

Stercee Jercee Joe !

21st June 2004 03:37 PM
jb Someone from Shidoobee told me the Who will be in Fla. later this year..if i have my new place, and it happens, you should fly down for the show...I'll put you up..I'm only about 25 minutes from the mars Music Amphitheater in West palm beach were they have played twice previously...
21st June 2004 03:54 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Someone from Shidoobee told me the Who will be in Fla. later this year..if i have my new place, and it happens, you should fly down for the show...I'll put you up..I'm only about 25 minutes from the mars Music Amphitheater in West palm beach were they have played twice previously...

Is this source reliable ?!?!?!?!

What about MidWest Dates ?!?!?!

You teasing young Jo Jo ?!?!?!?!

I am now hard and typing this with my penis.........................................

21st June 2004 03:56 PM
jb I have heard nothing about it...I will inquire again at a later date.
21st June 2004 03:57 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
I have heard nothing about it...I will inquire again at a later date.

21st June 2004 04:00 PM
Some Guy F U to B O
21st June 2004 04:01 PM
telecaster I big FU to Greg Norman for having a yacht this huge

Anyone that has a 43ft tender really fucking pisses me off

http://www.shark.com/aussierules/photogal/show_photo.php?pos=4&lab=accessories

No wonder why he doesn't golf anymore
21st June 2004 04:03 PM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:
I big FU to Greg Norman for having a yacht this huge

Anyone that has a 43ft tender really fucking pisses me off

http://www.shark.com/aussierules/photogal/show_photo.php?pos=4&lab=accessories

No wonder why he doesn't golf anymore

Hi Tele ...........................Cubs ain't doing to badly , huh ?!?!

J.
21st June 2004 04:07 PM
telecaster Hey joey! Cubs are on a roll baby!

I believe "Lets See Action" is one of The Who's most underated songs
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7