ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Keithfucius say

oooooh... aaaaaah... Thanks Master Keithfucius!

Scanned from the cover of "Excellent and Unreleased"

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Another FU thread!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
10th June 2004 12:02 PM
not bound to please
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

What language is "Das Rhineland"? I'm still unclear on this Ninea Abs Shae Monkee.

Thanks in advance.

http://news.ft.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=FT.com/StoryFT/FullStory&c=StoryFT&cid=1086445544401&p=1016625900929

10th June 2004 12:07 PM
jb
10th June 2004 12:09 PM
Joey
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

http://news.ft.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=FT.com/StoryFT/FullStory&c=StoryFT&cid=1086445544401&p=1016625900929

You are Sassy !
10th June 2004 12:20 PM
jb
10th June 2004 12:21 PM
Joey

10th June 2004 03:31 PM
Some Guy F U again to those damn birds that keep shitting on top of my mailbox, in the same exact place. I clean it off and its right back the very next day. F U birds!
10th June 2004 03:58 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
F U again to those damn birds that keep shitting on top of my mailbox, in the same exact place. I clean it off and its right back the very next day. F U birds!

It's because they can't believe some dork with a Valen Halen avatar is living in their neighborhood.

Can you blame them?

see you all Monday~!!!

10th June 2004 03:59 PM
Some Guy
quote:

It's because they can't believe some dork with a Valen Halen avatar is living in their neighborhood.

Can you blame them?

see you all Monday~!!!

Funny, funny guy!
10th June 2004 04:01 PM
Bloozehound
quote:

see you all Monday~!!!

10th June 2004 04:19 PM
Joey " Boys and Girls
They come from all around
From dear old Stockholm
To Copenhagen town
Forget their troubles
In tasty riddum n' rime
So here you are
And now it's party time
Wrap your mind
Around this sound
And let the goodness ripple down
Goodbye to Lonely Street
You're in the Catbird Seat
At THE STEELY DAN SHOW

If you got backpacks
And pointy little shoes
Late-model roadsters
Or just those walkin' blues
A case of heartache
That you're too numb to fight
A secret sorrow
That keeps you up all night
Well don't you fret
It's not your fault
Just lay it all on Don and Walt
Just trip out on these hits
The groove that never quits
At THE STEELY DAN SHOW

So buy a program
And/or a hat
You don't pass up a deal like that
It's only promo stuff
But hey it's good enough
For THE STEELY DAN SHOW "

Rascal House !

10th June 2004 04:32 PM
Some Guy A huge F U to Nextel. Got rid of my old phone and joined Sprint, a very cool phone. Nextel took too long to switch my # and overcharged me. My new phone has Start Me Up as my ring tone! Too cool, its a little electronic version and I dig it!
10th June 2004 04:40 PM
Gazza quote:
JB>Yes...she advised me yesterday she was coming in August...I referred her to LadyJane for a reference...lol.

I notice she hasnt referred you to me and Gerardo for the same, though....lol
12th June 2004 01:47 AM
gypsy F U to the sleazy tabloids...yeah, I'm guilty of buying the current issue of Star that features Jerry Hall's cellulite (AGAIN!) and Keith (knocking him for being too skinny.)
Okay, Jerry has had four kids. Keith is 60 and skinny...at least he's not bald with a huge beer belly.

I scanned it here:

http://groups.msn.com/AnitaPallenberg/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=1&ID_Message=5682
[Edited by gypsy]
12th June 2004 02:21 AM
sirmoonie F U to the "Blame the Stones first" movement thats growing in America! I've fucking had it with those bastards! They hate us for our music!
12th June 2004 03:41 AM
egon F U to having to get up too early on a saturday morning!
12th June 2004 11:14 PM
Some Guy F U to the lull.
13th June 2004 10:10 AM
nankerphelge FU to meteorites:

WELLINGTON (Reuters) - A grapefruit-sized meteorite smashed through the roof of a New Zealand house, hitting a couch and bouncing off the ceiling before coming to rest under a computer.

The 1.3 kg (2.9 lb) chunk of space debris dropped out of the sky and plummeted through the tiled roof of the Auckland home Saturday.

"I was in the kitchen doing breakfast and there was this almighty explosion," owner Brenda Archer told the Sunday Star-Times newspaper.

"It was like a bomb had gone off. I couldn't see anything, there was just dust."

Archer's one-year-old grandson had been playing nearby minutes before it hit.

It is only the ninth meteorite found in New Zealand and the first to hit a home.

The Archers, who are following expert advice by drying the rock out in their oven, plan to sell it or give it to a museum.

Experts believe the meteorite, a chunk of an asteroid, could be worth more than NZ$10,000 ($6,290), the newspaper said.
13th June 2004 10:41 AM
caro
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Archer's one-year-old grandson had been playing nearby minutes before it hit.

She must've felt very dumb standing in the room trying to figure out how he did that.
14th June 2004 09:39 AM
Some Guy F U to those weed killer products that say they kill the weeds and not your lawn. I will never buy that crap again. F U Spectracide!
14th June 2004 10:07 AM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:
F U to the sleazy tabloids...yeah, I'm guilty of buying the current issue of Star that features Jerry Hall's cellulite (AGAIN!) and Keith (knocking him for being too skinny.)
Okay, Jerry has had four kids. Keith is 60 and skinny...at least he's not bald with a huge beer belly.

I scanned it here:

http://groups.msn.com/AnitaPallenberg/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=1&ID_Message=5682
[Edited by gypsy]

He is a kinda bald?
14th June 2004 10:22 AM
Bloozehound lol@keith eat a steak
14th June 2004 10:58 AM
Moonisup when you drink lots of beer, you gain weight, I don't like that
14th June 2004 01:21 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
when you drink lots of beer, you gain weight, I don't like that

Really? I don't tend to but maybe that's because I don't eat for a day or two at a time.
15th June 2004 10:34 AM
Some Guy F U to last comic standing for allowing pro comics on the show. It was about the unheard of talent, last season was good.
15th June 2004 01:21 PM
sammy davis jr. FU to all the goddamn FAT PEOPLE in America. When you go out of the country, you can immediately spot an American- the FATASS. That is all.
15th June 2004 01:23 PM
jb
quote:
sammy davis jr. wrote:
FU to all the goddamn FAT PEOPLE in America. When you go out of the country, you can immediately spot an American- the FATASS. That is all.

We live good here in America....big houses, big cars, big amounts of food....it's part of our culture....
15th June 2004 02:05 PM
Some Guy F U to them damn birds, again!
15th June 2004 02:06 PM
Joey
" We live good here in America....it's part of our culture.... "

So is

15th June 2004 02:11 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

" We live good here in America....it's part of our culture.... "

So is

Too funny Joey, too funny!!! You always come through!!!
15th June 2004 02:12 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Too funny Joey, too funny!!! You always come through!!!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7