ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Keithfucius say

oooooh... aaaaaah... Thanks Master Keithfucius!

Scanned from the cover of "Excellent and Unreleased"

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: TREE: Dylan in Detroit 3-Pack - NEW: Art inside (page 2) Return to archive Page: 1 2
8th June 2004 01:12 PM
Martha UPDATE:
The artwork is officially coming together and will be posted soon!

Keep checkin' this thread.

9th June 2004 10:04 PM
mac_daddy imagine my surprise when I opened my mailbox today, and found a package from you! you are most kind.

I am looking so forward to listening to this.

thanks again.
10th June 2004 10:39 AM
Martha
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
imagine my surprise when I opened my mailbox today, and found a package from you! you are most kind.

I am looking so forward to listening to this.

thanks again.

With everything you offer to the members of this board (and have sent to me) it is the very LEAST I could do macdaddy! Glad this one surprised you! :-)

xxoo,
Maaaartha
10th June 2004 10:52 AM
jb You people are beautiful....the gift of sharing music enhances all of our lives...God Bless.
10th June 2004 11:41 AM
Martha jb, I can't help but notice that you are in need of a life? What's wrong with the one you've got??? This is all news to me.
10th June 2004 01:28 PM
celtic stone Martha,
I got a copy of this set,thanks to gazza. Thanks for sharing these 3 great shows, very much appreciated.
Any more on the artwork.

Cheers!
11th June 2004 12:26 PM
Nasty Habits Package arrived safely, Martha! Thanks so much for the Detroit and the special bonuses as well. So far the first night in Detroit is my absolute favorite -- Wicked Messenger is THEE perfect opening song for ANY Dylan show and that version of Hattie Carroll is just so damn sad. And I don't know when I've heard a better "Things Have Changed". The Asheville stuff is great, too. Especially the part where he stops "Most Likely You'll Go Your Way and I'll Go Mine" and says to you "Quit dancin' so good -- you're distracting me!" and goes back into it.

16th June 2004 10:19 AM
Martha
quote:
Nasty Habits wrote:

Package arrived safely, Martha!

So glad it got to you! :-)

Thanks so much for the Detroit and the special bonuses as well.

Welcome!

So far the first night in Detroit is my absolute favorite -- Wicked Messenger is THEE perfect opening song for ANY Dylan show and that version of Hattie Carroll is just so damn sad. And I don't know when I've heard a better "Things Have Changed".

I heartily concur Nasty! That night was when I fell back under Bob's spell. At some point in the show I suddenly heard my mind saying....."I've never heard such a beautiful sound before in my life". I was overtaken by the gorgeousness of the melding sound, it swept over me and infused me with rock and roll euphoria. There ain't nuttin' better in the world of medicine than rock and roll euphoria! This band can knock my bloody socks OFF! :-)

The Asheville stuff is great, too. Especially the part where he stops "Most Likely You'll Go Your Way and I'll Go Mine" and says to you "Quit dancin' so good -- you're distracting me!" and goes back into it.

That Bob, he's always givin' me a nod and a wink!

xxoo,
Mmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrtha!

17th June 2004 11:32 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl CDs are here!! Thanks Nellcote and thanks Martha, I will listen the whole package this weekend
18th June 2004 07:57 PM
Martha
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
CDs are here!! Thanks Nellcote and thanks Martha, I will listen the whole package this weekend

You are very welcome and thank you for being YOU!

That Voodoo that You do so well!

xxoo,
M
23rd June 2004 07:55 PM
FPM C10 Hey, I got the artwork done for the three Detroit shows, but I are two dumm to figger out how to make it available for all & sundry. So anyone who wants it, email me at [email protected], and I'll send you the jpegs. You need a LOT of room in your inbox.

Or if someone knows how to host it or post it or whatever, let us know.
23rd June 2004 11:09 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl just send it... send it... send it to me at [email protected] and I'll post the jpegs for all to print
24th June 2004 11:08 AM
Martha Ahh geez Flea, of course..... send the art-work to Voo! Why the hell didn't I think of that!?!

Thanks everyone for all the help you've offered me with this tree....my first. It's been a wonderful and fun-filled experience.

BTW, does anyone have comments on the sound quality of these 3 TMR shows? It would be very welcomed. Please post away!
24th June 2004 11:16 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks Martha the sound is great and the performance greater!!

Thanks FPM, the art looks so cool!

Here it is, sorry for the order, just print it all out and use it

29th June 2004 01:01 PM
BillyBoll Martha and Voodoo

Thanks a lot for the discs and putting the artwork up, but is it me or is the front cover (and inner) for the show on the 17th missing....
29th June 2004 07:32 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl FPM sent me the third one later and I didn't post just to see if someone notice it

I'm gonna upload and post it tonight
30th June 2004 09:40 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I meant tonight sorry,
6th July 2004 10:28 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Finally it was tonight, here you come

7th July 2004 02:01 PM
Martha Friggin' AWESOME! Thanks again FPM and Voo!
Page: 1 2