ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Stadio Giuseppe Meazza - San Siro, Milan 11th July 2006
© Dave Hogan with special thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: For any of you Rocks Off'rs.... Return to archive
13th July 2006 09:27 PM
Sir Stonesalot ...who are on MySpace. Sir Stonesalot invites you to be "friends".

http://www.myspace.com/sirstonesalot
13th July 2006 11:10 PM
Taptrick
Cool deal. I will check it often to see what type of stuff you are listening to. MySpace takes a lot of heat but it has its place too.

13th July 2006 11:54 PM
deuce The Supersuckers rule
14th July 2006 12:02 AM
Dan Kick ass! Lets get together and have sex. My mom lets me stay out til ten on the weekends.
14th July 2006 12:47 AM
Taptrick
yeah, that's the down side....cool way to sample whole indie tracks though.

14th July 2006 08:41 AM
corgi37 I've been trying to hotlink a song i did, but cant fucking do it. But, i dont go on much really.
14th July 2006 09:56 AM
Sir Stonesalot Yeah Dan...I hear ya.

That's why I set up my page the way I did. I wanted to make it obvious that I wasn't on there for a hook up. I mean, why else would I put on my profile that I'm married with kids...

It's all about rock n roll for me. MySpace is a great way to find new music that suits your own personal tastes. Most bands have at least 4 songs to hear...and many have video too. I've come across a bunch of stuff that I really dig, but never would have heard of, if it hadn't been for MySpace.

It's also a good way to keep track of your fave bands too. They send you bulletins when they are gonna be in your part of the world, let you know when new releases will be available, and stuff like that. It's very helpful.

MySpace ain't perfect. Like anything else, I guess, you just have to choose your "friends" wisely.

>The Supersuckers rule<

That is truth that you speak Duece.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)