ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Stadio Giuseppe Meazza - San Siro, Milan 11th July 2006
© Dave Hogan with special thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Country Honk gone wrong Return to archive
13th July 2006 03:48 PM
Dick Bush Very cold audience here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRZsoSq8aP0&search=rolling%20stones

13th July 2006 03:51 PM
deuce Get a new avatar bro
13th July 2006 03:51 PM
jb fantantic find!!!! And yes, the audience was completely lost-just like today.
13th July 2006 03:53 PM
Saint Sway the audience has changed very little

always baffles me how people spend $$$$ and then when The Worlds Greatest R&R Band is onstage rockin out they just sit there and stare like they're watching paint dry
13th July 2006 03:54 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
the audience has changed very little

always baffles me how people spend $$$$ and then when The Worlds Greatest R&R Band is onstage rockin out they just sit there and stare like they're watching paint dry

They just don't get it and never will...
13th July 2006 03:58 PM
Saint Sway the European fans get it. They go nuts.
13th July 2006 04:03 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
the European fans get it. They go nuts.

Today they are a better audience...but this video is UK 76!!!! I think the 70's were great here for the Stones..even up till 89...then the fans here really started to suck big time...
13th July 2006 04:03 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
jb wrote:
fantantic find!!!! And yes, the audience was completely lost-just like today.

Jaybee,

I perfectly remember 1976, it was exactly the time when the Rolling Stones have had the whole world on their chest, they were considered for nothing but old, boring men, I was of course too in that crowd - but I admit I was wrong!

However, I never ever saw such an unrespectful audience like that crowd in their homeland!
13th July 2006 04:04 PM
sirmoonie Fucking great clip, and that C-Honk intro was amusing. Nice find mang!

And yes, get a different avatar, thats as creepy as the one where he's lying down with her with leg up.
13th July 2006 04:05 PM
jb
quote:
Dick Bush wrote:

Jaybee,

I perfectly remember 1976, it was exactly the time when the Rolling Stones have had the whole world on their chest, they were considered for nothing but old, boring men, I was of course too in that crowd - but I admit I was wrong!

However, I never ever saw such an unrespectful audience like that crowd in their homeland!

I saw themfirst in 75,after MT departed. The fans here were alwasy great up and until 89....after that, I find the Euro audiences more youthful/exciting andf US fat cats who go to be seen and could care less about the show(sad).
[Edited by jb]
13th July 2006 04:29 PM
Fabio Hot Stuff Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!
Is this Earls Court Arena????????
13th July 2006 05:32 PM
ebmp The US audience doesnt care because sadly, a Stones show is just another show for them. Not like here in Brazil, where a Stones show is an event
13th July 2006 05:49 PM
Flairville Fabio, it's Knebworth Park '76
13th July 2006 07:50 PM
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote:
fantantic find!!!! And yes, the audience was completely lost-just like today.

I dont blame them. the Stones came onstage four hours late that night and Knebworth is in the middle of the countryside.

Poor bastards were probably pissed off and wondering how the fuck they were going to get home
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)