ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Stadio Giuseppe Meazza - San Siro, Milan 11th July 2006
© Dave Hogan with special thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Just in Case You havent heard from the other three threads (nsc) Return to archive
12th July 2006 03:19 PM
voodoopug WHO U.S dates tomorrow on web ,heres an email I got
TheWhoTour.com live on July 13

- The Who Set To Launch TheWhoTour.com!
- The Who Make History

THE WHO SET TO LAUNCH THEWHOTOUR.COM

NEW SITE LAUNCHES IN TIME FOR PRESS ANNOUNCEMENT!

The Who are pleased to announce the launch of their newest website on July 13th - TheWhoTour.com!

The site will launch in conjunction with the press announcement on July 13th at noon Eastern Time. Starting July 13th at noon, go to www.TheWhoTour.com to register and sign up for the tour site!

THE WHO MAKE HISTORY

We want you with us as we make history! If you'll be in New York on July 13th, we want you at the press event. We have a limited number of passes to give away to the Who's press event being held in Berlin and simulcast live to New York.

All you have to do to enter for a chance to win a pass for you and a friend to the New York press event (you need to be in New York that day) is go HERE and fill out the entry form! The event is this Thursday, so we'll only be taking entries until Wednesday, June 12th at 8:00pmET!

WHO: THE WHO

WHAT: Press conference via Webcast to announce World Tour! Performance and Q&A with Pete Townshend and Roger Daltrey, live via satellite from Berlin
WHEN: Thursday, July 13, 2006 at 12:00pm ET

WHERE: Mid town Manhattan - specific location details will be emailed to pass winners

DETAILS: On Thursday, July 13th starting at noon, check out The Who live via satellite from Berlin at www.TheWhoTour.com.

You have received this email because you have previously provided your email address to the Who in connection with the purchase of concert tickets, a Who Online Store purchase or you registered to receive Who-related update emails. .

If you feel you would like to stop receiving the thewhotour Newsletter please visit this link to unsubscribe. Or mail your unsubscribe request to: thewhotour Newsletter c/o UltraStar Entertainment, LLC, 45 Main Street, Suite 636 Brooklyn, NY 11201
12th July 2006 03:23 PM
Saint Sway if this was in NY I'd probably go. But its only being shown in NY via satellite from berlin.

and I've already met Daltry & Townsend... so its no big thrill to watch them on a video feed.

I'd go for the Stones however. I've gone to all the Stones PCs in NY except Central Park bc I was in the Bahamas that week. Blimp was silly anyway...
12th July 2006 03:25 PM
Some Guy Do the kids like the Who?
12th July 2006 03:34 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
if this was in NY I'd probably go. But its only being shown in NY via satellite from berlin.

and I've already met Daltry & Townsend... so its no big thrill to watch them on a video feed.

I'd go for the Stones however. I've gone to all the Stones PCs in NY except Central Park bc I was in the Bahamas that week. Blimp was silly anyway...

Charlie was very unhappy on the blimp
12th July 2006 03:36 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Do the kids like the Who?

The Kids are Alright....but this one is NOT for the kids (as opposed to the Stones mini tour....that is for the kids)
12th July 2006 03:37 PM
Some Guy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

The Kids are Alright....but this one is NOT for the kids (as opposed to the Stones mini tour....that is for the kids)

dreams are dying slowly.
12th July 2006 03:39 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Charlie was very unhappy on the blimp

Charlie puts up with a lot of nonsense that is beneath him just to play onstage for us.

I am very greatful. He is all class.
12th July 2006 03:40 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Charlie puts up with a lot of nonsense that is beneath him just to play onstage for us.

Charlie is a classy man. He has punched out Jagger, and did it in a suit.

Charlie is, although, well compensated for his tolerance. Zak Starky is always for hire if he would have left....tsk tsk
12th July 2006 03:42 PM
Some Guy VoodooPug puts up with a lot of nonsense that is beneath him just to post for us.

12th July 2006 03:48 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
VoodooPug puts up with a lot of nonsense that is beneath him just to post for us.

several centuries ago regal and classy men wore capes

quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Charlie is a classy man. He has punched out Jagger, and did it in a suit.

Charlie is, although, well compensated for his tolerance. Zak Starky is always for hire if he would have left....tsk tsk

please delete your comments about Zak or ANYONE ever replacing Charlie. NO CHARLIE > NO STONES > PERIOD

and furthermore, Charlie is not compensated enough. I believe that 50% of gross earnings should go to Charlie. 50% to Jagger. And Keith & Ronnie be placed on a strict insentive/performance based salary.

12th July 2006 03:51 PM
voodoopug note the tsk tsk after the Starkey......i felt it was appropriate with regards to the Who thread.

CHarlie is not replaceable, and is not compensated enough, although he is written a very large check.
12th July 2006 04:01 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

CHarlie is not replaceable, and is not compensated enough, although he is written a very large check.

a large check yes. But he deserves bonus $$$$ on top of it. He is rock solid every night. Flawless.

The bonus $$$$$ should come out of Keith & Ronnie's paychecks. Dock them for every fucked up song!!
12th July 2006 04:15 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
VoodooPug puts up with a lot of nonsense that is beneath him just to post for us.

Sorry, I didnt see that post at first...FANTASTIC!!!!!
12th July 2006 04:17 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

a large check yes. But he deserves bonus $$$$ on top of it. He is rock solid every night. Flawless.

The bonus $$$$$ should come out of Keith & Ronnie's paychecks. Dock them for every fucked up song!!

I once heard Charlie hit a drum slightly off center on a '69 boot....that is about it.

You are correct. As a courtesy, Mick and Keith should give Ronnie's small song writing credits to Charlie and furnish him with a man servant (see: Bentley Farnsworth)
12th July 2006 04:17 PM
Some Guy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Sorry, I didnt see that post at first...FANTASTIC!!!!!

dreams coming true.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)