ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Stadio Giuseppe Meazza - San Siro, Milan 11th July 2006
© Dave Hogan with special thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Who!!!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
12th July 2006 01:21 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

When your ass is constantly being tongued by schmoozers, loosers and whores you get a little cranky!

I think he made the turn around 85...started to pay more attention to image of KR rather than the music...also would do anything to put down MJ. I find Keith very puzzling in that he is certainly more genuine than MJ, but very cauhgt up in petty jealousies that have hurt the band and himself..
12th July 2006 01:22 PM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Pete gives a lot his money to charity. (see CDs and DVDs)

Bono gives American taxpayer money to Africa.

I give my money to the Rolling Stones, my favorite worthy cause.

Agreed....we mneed U2 to break up or we will ultimatley lose larhest gross to them...they truly are beloved by millions and are seen as much more relevant than Stones...Honestly, they have a few goiod songs, but I have no idea how they became so big?????
12th July 2006 01:26 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
I think he made the turn around 85...started to pay more attention to image of KR rather than the music...also would do anything to put down MJ. I find Keith very puzzling in that he is certainly more genuine than MJ, but very cauhgt up in petty jealousies that have hurt the band and himself..

I don't think he's jealous. Keith doesn't try really hard to be Keith, he just is himself and we love it. While Jagger works very, very hard to be Mick. Keith fucks with him b/c of that! Both are insecure, it's the height issues, Brit kids from WWII are stunted b/c of food rationing. Mick wears lifts onstage to appear taller! Insecure big time. Talented, greedy and so high on the pedestals we put them on, their sense of reality is unreal!
12th July 2006 01:27 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

Agreed....we mneed U2 to break up or we will ultimatley lose larhest gross to them...they truly are beloved by millions and are seen as much more relevant than Stones...Honestly, they have a few goiod songs, but I have no idea how they became so big?????

Don't worry about U2, Bono is getting so fat he will soon be unable to move and sing at the same time.
12th July 2006 01:43 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

I don't think he's jealous. Keith doesn't try really hard to be Keith, he just is himself and we love it. While Jagger works very, very hard to be Mick. Keith fucks with him b/c of that! Both are insecure, it's the height issues, Brit kids from WWII are stunted b/c of food rationing. Mick wears lifts onstage to appear taller! Insecure big time. Talented, greedy and so high on the pedestals we put them on, their sense of reality is unreal!

Arnold Schwanneger also puts lifters in his shoes!!!
12th July 2006 01:45 PM
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote:
Why did KR become so old and crabby???(see Charlie as well).

I blame it on them both coming off smack!
12th July 2006 01:46 PM
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote:

Arnold Schwanneger also puts lifters in his shoes!!!

De Niro wears lifters in his socks!
12th July 2006 01:53 PM
jb True!!! many people use lifters to earn a height advantage-I see nothing wrong with it....
12th July 2006 01:54 PM
Gazza I should try it sometime - no?
12th July 2006 01:57 PM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I should try it sometime - no?

no Gazza, in the words of the Jewish singer/songwriter Billy Joel, "don't go changing" and "we love you just the way you are"....
12th July 2006 02:03 PM
Some Guy I listen to Nine Inch Nails and Linkin Park when I run.
12th July 2006 02:10 PM
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote:

no Gazza, in the words of the Jewish singer/songwriter Billy Joel, "don't go changing" and "we love you just the way you are"....

Thank you, Josh - very reassuring

I'm happy enough being a shortarse. Besides, I do my best work anyway when lying down.
12th July 2006 02:18 PM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Thank you, Josh - very reassuring

I'm happy enough being a shortarse. Besides, I do my best work anyway when lying down.

Eva Longoria is very short, but very hot!!!! They had the Hooters Beauty contest last night on ESPN, and I must say, the ladies were most exquisite!!!!
12th July 2006 02:26 PM
pdog I did not intend to offend any of the little people!
I would gladly give up my height to have my penis enlarged!
12th July 2006 02:36 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Thank you Gazza-I ageree. Now, the Who clearly stole that evening andf they were wonderful...I love the Who. It is amazing that one man(Pete) alomne wrote so man y anthems for a generation!!! Yet, he is the "least well off" of all the legendary artists of the 60's(only worth approx 30 million!!!).

I would like to bite and kiss you .

12th July 2006 02:38 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:

Eva Longoria is very short, but very hot!!!! They had the Hooters Beauty contest last night on ESPN, and I must say, the ladies were most exquisite!!!!

I thought thats what that was, my wife skipped past that last night
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)