ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Stadio Giuseppe Meazza - San Siro, Milan 11th July 2006
© Dave Hogan with special thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: One Of The Masked 4 From Sarstock Passed Away Tonight Return to archive
11th July 2006 02:40 AM
backofmyhand Please send your prayers for our dear friend Larry who passed away tonight at the age of 61.

Larry loved the Rolling Stones and saw them on numerous occassions including 3 times with us.
You may remember the picture of the 4 people at Sarstock in Toronto wearing masks with the Stones Lips painted on them.
Larry is third from the left.

He was a great human being who loved life, loved to travel and loved The Rolling Stones.
He will be greatly missed by us and a Stones concert will not be the same without Larry.

May God bless you Larry and keep you.

[Edited by backofmyhand]
11th July 2006 07:40 AM
Gazza Thats too bad. That was quite a memorable picture from the last tour (isnt that Mickmask second from left?)

RIP Larry
11th July 2006 09:41 AM
jb RIP.
11th July 2006 09:57 AM
not bound to please Sorry to hear that. Great picture. RIP
11th July 2006 11:07 AM
Martha I'm sorry to hear this news also.

RIP Larry.
11th July 2006 02:48 PM
backofmyhand
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Thats too bad. That was quite a memorable picture from the last tour (isnt that Mickmask second from left?)

RIP Larry

Yes that her!! I'm in the tye dye and the other lady is Larry's daughter.

To make things worse, an autoposy was performed today and his death wasn't an accident. He owned a number of rental properties here and had to evict someone recently.
That's all I can say right now. It's one thing to die of natural causes but this makes it even more difficult.
11th July 2006 05:49 PM
TomL Classic shot that will live forever. I remember them there. RIP.

Sincerely,
TomL
[Edited by TomL]
11th July 2006 05:57 PM
Saint Sway very sad. 61 is way too soon to go. My condolences to his family.

very cool that he was able to see the stones with his kids.

brings back memories of seeing the Stones with my mother (she was a HUGE Keith fan)

I'm sure his daugher will always cherish those memories

RIP
11th July 2006 06:25 PM
Gazza
quote:
backofmyhand wrote:

Yes that her!! I'm in the tye dye and the other lady is Larry's daughter.

To make things worse, an autoposy was performed today and his death wasn't an accident. He owned a number of rental properties here and had to evict someone recently.
That's all I can say right now. It's one thing to die of natural causes but this makes it even more difficult.

Good God. Thats even more hideous news than it was already
11th July 2006 07:59 PM
LadyJane Horrible news.

Condolences to family and friends.

LJ.
12th July 2006 02:48 PM
backofmyhand A 34 year old man was charged with manslaughter this morning in Larry's death.

The preliminary investigation states that Larry was punched once by the accused which caused him to go into cardiac arrest. Larry has been battling cancer for the past 5 years and this may have contributed to his weakend state.

But regardless, this 34 year old man had no right to attack a man who fed him, clothed him, employed him and believed in him when nobody would. That is the kind of man Larry was. He owned 50 rental properties in this area and never turned anyone away. Never judged anyone. Never a harsh word for anyone. He love life... he loved people. He was known to, on numerous occasions, take food to people who didn't have enough money after paying their rent. He gave them work in order to get their rent caught up.

I just want everyone to know what a "GREAT" person he was.
He didn't deserve this although it may have been a better fate than dieing in agony from the cancer.

Thanks for listening.

BOMH!
Peace and Love
12th July 2006 03:29 PM
Lazy Bones Senseless. Rest in Peace, Larry. God bless his family and friends. The world needs more people like Larry.

Thanks for sharing your loss with his Stones family, here, BOMH.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)