ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Stadio Giuseppe Meazza - San Siro, Milan 11th July 2006
© Dave Hogan with special thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sheffield Tickets A3 £60 each NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Return to archive
10th July 2006 11:44 AM
Flairville Go here now;
https://www.sheffieldboxoffice.com/online/donvalleystadium/default.asp

Thank me later!!
10th July 2006 11:47 AM
jb Another wide open event
10th July 2006 11:49 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Another wide open event

THere is little or no profit in these shows....thankfully Young Jacob has come up with a wonderful profit generating concept with his fan friendly "Fan Asylum Packages"
10th July 2006 11:51 AM
Flairville Actually JB I think the sheffield gig has sold the most tickets for the UK shows. Tickets have been like goldust and it seems they are just releasing a few more now. Ther's still nothing decent on ticketmaster these are straight from the Stadium Box Office. I've been searching for months for decent seats.
10th July 2006 11:53 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Flairville wrote:
Actually JB I think the sheffield gig has sold the most tickets for the UK shows. Tickets have been like goldust and it seems they are just releasing a few more now. Ther's still nothing decent on ticketmaster these are straight from the Stadium Box Office. I've been searching for months for decent seats.

They did not price this correctly...they could have charged more!
10th July 2006 11:55 AM
erikjjf
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
They did not price this correctly...they could have charged more!

First 10 rows, price level 3. Same as in North America.
10th July 2006 11:56 AM
jb Any show close to be sold out with have many tickets available
come show time..we saw it here and Euro sales have been flatter than a "pencil like " stool .
10th July 2006 12:02 PM
voodoopug
quote:
erikjjf wrote:

In many of the markets I attended (See: Chicago, Boston, etc), the $450 price tag was the norm for most of the floor and the Bronze Circle (it was far to large to call it a golden Circle). I paid $163USD in Boston for my fifth row ticket, face value......in that is about 89 GPB (more than 30% cheaper!)
10th July 2006 12:04 PM
jb
quote:
erikjjf wrote:

Differsnt regional...."see Golden Circle" and "Special VIP" packages.
10th July 2006 12:06 PM
erikjjf http://www.iorr.org/tour05/soldier_field_map_2005.pdf
10th July 2006 12:11 PM
voodoopug
quote:
erikjjf wrote:
http://www.iorr.org/tour05/soldier_field_map_2005.pdf

excellent work....please note, BOston was not like this (also check MSG please).
10th July 2006 12:16 PM
jb We paid much more here..and we were aqble to hold on to gross Erikjf.......I see Europe as a huge profit loss which will ensure return to Cananda and US of A!!!!
10th July 2006 12:26 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
We paid much more here..and we were aqble to hold on to gross Erikjf.......I see Europe as a huge profit loss which will ensure return to Cananda and US of A!!!!

We were right again! Sweedish Erik is the biggest fan in Europe and does not deserve the treatment he is getting. He should be flown to all major shows at the bands expense!
10th July 2006 12:29 PM
jb 58k in 3 hr 16 minutes.....one of the few bright spots in Euro.....then cancelled leaving S. Erik and other scandanavians disappointed
10th July 2006 12:33 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
58k in 3 hr 16 minutes.....one of the few bright spots in Euro.....then cancelled leaving S. Erik and other scandanavians disappointed

Much greener pasteurs on this side of the pond.
10th July 2006 03:38 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Much greener pasteurs on this side of the pond.

and bigger breasts.
10th July 2006 08:19 PM
TomL Shame they have to come back to us to rip us again.

This time it should be for us and all our support for the last 40 years. Yea right...........
[Edited by TomL]
11th July 2006 01:27 AM
voodoopug
quote:
TomL wrote:
Shame they have to come back to us to rip us again.

This time it should be for us and all our support for the last 40 years. Yea right...........
[Edited by TomL]

we owe them! Its time we all pony up and pay top dollar, lets put the best fans in the best seats!
11th July 2006 02:56 AM
Altamont
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

we owe them! Its time we all pony up and pay top dollar, lets put the best fans in the best seats!

I agree completely. Here's your "best fan seat" Pug:

11th July 2006 10:20 AM
jb
quote:
TomL wrote:
Shame they have to come back to us to rip us again.

[Edited by TomL]

You always seem to get a good seat.....I wouldn't worry too much...
12th July 2006 01:04 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Altamont wrote:

I agree completely. Here's your "best fan seat" Pug:

Those smell of urine and feces....if I wanted that, I would hang out with Joey. Stop being cheap and set aside a few thousand dollars for the fall mini tour....we owe it to them!
12th July 2006 02:13 AM
Altamont
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Stop being cheap and set aside a few thousand dollars for the fall mini tour....we owe it to them!

Please, in your own words(not JB shtik), elaborate!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)