ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STU!!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I hear you talking... Return to archive
07-10-03 09:55 PM
Fiji Joe when I'm on the street...

Damn, been a long time since I've had time to post...But dad says I can lose the crash helmet and drool cup and start venturing out in public again...

Just got back from a 9 hour round trip to Fayetteville, Arkansas...all the while blaring "Exile"...what a fan-fucking-tastic album that is...makes me wanna smash all my Tony Carey records

Someone fill me in...what's up with the ASS summit?...what's up with the Stones' new album?...Where do butterflies go when it rains?

My life has taken a drastic change since my wife gave me the go ahead to be a gigolo...I've lost ten pounds and spent $100 on Vitamin E

A few things I've noticed lately:

It seems all comic super-heroes created after 1950 have a pre-pubescent homosexual sidekick

That absence does not make the heart grow fonder nearly as much as a 2 hour blow job

No one really gives a damn anymore if you squeeze the Charmin

There is no place on the web to discretely purchase adult diapers

"No" really does mean "no"...I have the retracted testicles to prove it

And...you don't really need a fiddle in the band to play in Texas...that's just some urban legend stoked by fiddle manufacturers to increase their sales

...Anyhow...Let me know what's going on with you

Pam...PM me...I now have a sufficient amount of pride to send you a Royals T-shirt...

07-10-03 10:04 PM
gypsy Good to have you back. I missed you one hundred times more than all the other regulars even thought about.
Since you've been gone, jb got caught with his secretary. Hell, we don't really know if he got caught...but we're already working on the screenplay for the made-for-TV movie...it's under the post titled "Maxlugar!"
Joey's still slow...but he's been shaving his sac regularly for at least a month now.
07-10-03 10:08 PM
Fiji Joe "Joey's still slow...but he's been shaving his sac regularly for at least a month now."

No kidding? Welcome to the club Joey! And yes, it will grow back thicker
07-10-03 10:18 PM
steel driving hammer Fiji baby you need to stop hanging out on that Political board.

We need you hear and we need your pictures here...
07-10-03 10:36 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl ...your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak

I like it! I like the way you re-introduced yourself
07-10-03 10:37 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Political board?

Where?

-tSYX --- Gimme the low down...
07-10-03 10:38 PM
stonedinaustralia hey feej - i was only thinking yesterday - where has he gone??

don't be a stranger now
07-10-03 10:52 PM
Fiji Joe nah SIA...I'm back...gonna get my mojo workin'