ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STU!!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sir Stonesalot! Return to archive
07-10-03 09:54 PM
gypsy SS, we picked out a house today...and it was the second one we looked at...just like you said. I turned to Jason and said "I picture us growing old here." And he agreed...
07-10-03 09:58 PM
Sir Stonesalot Funny how that shit happens isn't it?

Good luck to you. And if you ever catch Jason cheating on you, I'd be honored to be your revenge fling.
07-10-03 10:05 PM
gypsy Thanks, SS. I'd be honored to 'have' you in my new home...
07-10-03 10:17 PM
steel driving hammer How big is the wine cellar?
07-11-03 08:35 AM
Factory Girl Hey SS, can youplease send some good "new house" vibes my way also??

Gypsy, best wishes to you on your new home.
07-11-03 09:27 AM
telecaster
quote:
gypsy wrote:
SS, we picked out a house today...and it was the second one we looked at...just like you said. I turned to Jason and said "I picture us growing old here." And he agreed...

joey I can't believe gypsy is cheating on us so publicly

Humiliating
07-11-03 09:53 AM
Joey " Joey I can't believe gypsy is cheating on us so publicly "

That's my girl ......................I would want nothing less .

" Soaked through all in Digital Video "

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY BOY !!!!!!

07-11-03 11:48 AM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Joey I can't believe gypsy is cheating on us so publicly "

That's my girl ......................I would want nothing less .

Why am I always the last person to know I am in an "open"
relationship?
07-11-03 11:59 AM
Joey " Why am I always the last person to know I am in an "open"
relationship? "

Share and Share alike is what this board is all about .

It's really fun when she brings other women home .

Jacky !
07-11-03 12:55 PM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Why am I always the last person to know I am in an "open"
relationship? "

Share and Share alike is what this board is all about .

It's really fun when she brings other women home .

Jacky !

cool. The French have a word for that....I think it is.....
...don't they call that a "menagerie"
07-11-03 01:03 PM
LadyJane
quote:
gypsy wrote:
SS, we picked out a house today...and it was the second one we looked at...just like you said. I turned to Jason and said "I picture us growing old here." And he agreed...

My dearest gypsy, could wedding bells be in your future?

Seriously, congratulations!!

Ooohhh.....did you just hear that noise.....all of the RO boys are crying out in agony!! Jason will surely be Joey's number 1 enemy!!! LOL

PS Guess not by the rapid paced posting that occurred while I was composing this.

LadyJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
07-11-03 03:25 PM
Sir Stonesalot FG.....

Feel the good vibrations emanating from my loins to you...errr, ummmmm, I mean, my soul to you in your house hunting efforts.

And I'll even make the same offer to you as I made to Gypsy....if you catch your guy cheating on you, I'm your huckleberry for a revenge fling.
07-11-03 03:45 PM
Factory Girl I love you SS, you're a great guy! Mrs. SS is a very lucky lady! Now, why didn't she like the Pirate movie???
07-11-03 03:50 PM
Sir Stonesalot She didn't like it because:

A.) There were zombie pirates.

B.) There were zombie pirates.

C.) There was lots of sword fighting and things blowing up.

D.) There were zombie pirates.

Oh, if only my wife REALIZED how lucky she is! LOL!
07-11-03 03:54 PM
Factory Girl Lol, Sir Stonesy you should show her (yet again) how lucky she is. She is taking her good luck for granted, yeah??
07-11-03 04:44 PM
gypsy Thanks, FG! I'm so excited about it. I love the house...if all goes well, we'll be moved in in just a few weeks. As for wedding bells, ummm, we've been together for 11 years this month...we knew each other in high school...poor boy was smitten with me...and I wouldn't give him the time of day. I've had my 'engagement' ring for 10 years now. I guess we never found the time to make it legal. He's the one who brings marriage up all the time. I feel as if we're already married. Besides, SS says that when you get married, the panties get bigger, the guys quit shaving their sacs, and the sex becomes less frequent.
FG, I'm sending you good vibes as well. I really hope you get a house soon.
07-11-03 04:55 PM
Factory Girl Thank you, my dear gypsy. Your boyfriend is a very lucky guy also. But, I think he knows just how lucky he is.
07-11-03 05:10 PM
gypsy Thanks, FG. He really is a sweetheart. He treats me so well...all I could have hoped for.