ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STU!!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: URGENT! NEED SOMEONE TO RECEIVE CALL FOR OLYMPIA SETLIST Return to archive
07-10-03 03:50 PM
Gazza I won't be home in time tomorrow evening to post the setlist from the Olympia show which I'll be receiving by text from Mark (Strange Stray Cat) after the concert

Is there anyone else living in Europe who would be near a computer around 10.30 UK/11.30 European Time on friday night to do this?

All you need is a cellphone!

if you can help,please e-mail me TONIGHT (Thursday) if possible on [email protected] with your cellphone number (including country access code) so I can put you in touch with Mark.

thanks