ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STU!!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Got Tattoo You, Steel Wheels and Voodoo Lounge for £18.00! Return to archive
07-08-03 08:58 AM
JaggerLips From HMV here in the UK on sale! Going to take them home and listen to them of course, will be back with my verdict next week.

I am making quite a collection on the quiet! hehe

My quest continues into owning all the albums I am just glad that I got these 3 on sale means I have more money for other things like my impending holiday in Italy this August. Not long to go and also not long unti September 5th in Manchester for THAT CONCERT!
07-08-03 09:31 AM
Zeeta Enjoy!

Tattoo You is the best album from that bunch IMO, the stand out tracks being:

Worried About You,
Tops,
Neighbours,
Waiting on a Friend,
Slave,

In fact ou know what there ain't a bad track on it!! Apart from maybe Heaven which I personally dislike...

I just went to HMV aswell and bought Lou Reed - Transformer for £5 which was OK
07-08-03 10:13 AM
jb Is that the Jewish comedian to the right of Keith?
07-08-03 10:44 AM
Zeeta Serious NSC here but:

No, it is a piss take of Craig David from the comedy series Bo' Selecta which is the most hilarious thing on UK TV at the moment!

The guy who does the impersonations is Ginger and I am pretty sure he still has his skin !

so no it is not "the Jewish comedian" whatever that is? (!)

Check out Bo' Selecta if you can though on Channel 4 Friday 11pm
07-08-03 11:29 AM
jb Their is a famous Jewish rapper in England?
07-09-03 06:28 AM
egon watched it the other week on dvd.

funny shit!!
07-11-03 07:29 AM
JaggerLips First of all Steel Wheels I like quite a lot I even like the strangely eclectic song Continental Drift

Tattoo You is a great album like all the tracks and I think what they did to Jagger's voice on Heaven was seriously cool it's a really nice chill out track every God damn chill out album should have on it love Slave and Little T&A

Voodoo Lounge is fantastic love it especially Moon is Up, You Got Me Rocking, Love is Strong and Thru and Thru (Love Charlie on this song!)

I think out of
Undercover
Bridges to Babylon
Black n Blue
Exile on Main Street
Beggars Banquet
Steel Wheels
Tattoo You
Voodoo Lounge
I haven't got a favourite! I love them all!