ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STU!!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Top 10 rock fighters - Keith is heading the list! Return to archive
07-07-03 11:36 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Our friend Irina sent us this images from the Russian magazine "Rovesnik" (N6 , 2003)

This is the list

1. Keith Richards
    2. Jim Morrison
    3. Aretha Franklin
    4. Robbie Williams
    5. Noel Gallagher, Liam Gallagher
    6. Ray Davies
    7. Stuart Braitwaite
    8. Pete Townshend
    9. Neil Young
    10. Axl Rose, Sebastian Bach

07-08-03 12:18 AM
Soul Survivor i dont know what the fuck it all means...

but very cool
07-08-03 12:28 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy I love that because in Russian they don't have that soft-sound at the end of names that Keith's name is "Keet".

-tSYX --- Keet Don' Go (To Toronto, without giving me a ticket and transportation)
07-08-03 12:29 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl At this very moment in the news I'm listening that two suicide russian women exploded in a rock concert or something... LOL I didn't pay attention at all.

One more thing, see the cartoon and find how the Keith drawing looks more like Woody wearing Keith's
07-09-03 04:07 PM
jb Very little response to this...sorry.
07-09-03 04:12 PM
steel driving hammer Even though I don't like much of Neil Young, he should be higher on the list.

I repect him more than I like his music.
07-09-03 04:16 PM
Joey

I'm getting a weird " Soviet " vibe here ...........

" There is a Bear in the woods Ronnie "

Joey Andropov
07-09-03 04:40 PM
FPM C10 Judging from the list, it seems like they're talking about rock stars who fight a lot. I would think they would pick the ones who WIN their fights, but Townshend got clocked by the much smaller Daltry, and Keith got a shiner from Chuck Berry. And some of the names on the list are people who AREN'T known for getting into fights, so...who knows?

Will Irina please explain it to us?

All I know is that Jabba the Hut's sister, Jabbaleen (#3), is HOT!
07-09-03 04:52 PM
Joey " All I know is that Jabba the Hut's sister, Jabbaleen (#3), is HOT! "

<------ One word .............." Gibbonlike "

Amen , little buddy !

Skittles

07-09-03 04:58 PM
Tom
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
Will Irina please explain it to us?

If possible just to me in person
07-09-03 05:43 PM
Maxlugar Yeah Aretha Franklin is quite a "scrapper".

Shit the only this she's ever fought is the urge to have that 80th Twinky before bed.

MACKY!
07-09-03 05:48 PM
Sir Stonesalot Hey...wait a second....the blurb there by Keith...it looks exactly like what is on the back of my Russian Vodka Room t-shirt.

Which oddly enough, I'm wearing right now.

Of course, I have no pants on.
07-09-03 07:04 PM
Highwire Rob Keith wins with the Skull Ring knuckleduster!!!!
07-09-03 11:31 PM
Child of the Moon That drawing is probably the coolest thing I've ever seen? But what's with the presence of Jagger? He seems to show up a few times, even though he's not on the list.

At least my three Gods are on there: Keith, Pete, and Neil.
07-10-03 10:38 AM
T.CentralScrutinizer 1. Keith Richards (#1 -The man: Tom Waits was/is his drinking buddy!!)
2. Jim Morrison (Somebody should burn the last copy of that awful Oliver Stone movie; he wasn't that childlike always.)
3. Aretha Franklin (Shut the hell up fatso! Who chose her? Celine Dion?)
4. Robbie Williams (Oh, I see...)
5. Noel Gallagher, Liam Gallagher (... why this list blows)
6. Ray Davies (Except for this man... --catchiest melodies ever)
7. Stuart Braitwaite (?)
8. Pete Townshend (...and this man, of course)
9. Neil Young (What a bore. Phil Spector should stick a gun up his ass and challenge the whiner to write a decent song.)
10. Axl Rose, Sebastian Bach (They forgot Bono)
07-10-03 11:18 AM
Joey " Shit the only thing she's ever fought is the urge to have that 80th Twinky before bed. "

Pure Genius !