ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STU!!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: THOMAS HADER??? (Vienna, Aus.) Return to archive
07-06-03 09:40 PM
Ben Smith Hello- Has anyone had any trades/deals with Thomas Hader of Vienna, Austria? I'm trying to get in touch with him, and am having a bit of a challenge...

Thanks-

-BEN ([email protected])
07-07-03 07:46 AM
marko I know him,also met him 3-4times,we even recorded some shows
together.Last time i met him was at the munich,cirkus krone.
But i donīt have his e-mail address.anymore.
07-07-03 05:59 PM
Gazza I know Thomas as well...he was one of the first people I traded with back in 1984 and a great guy. finally met him in Paris in '95 . havent heard from in a while though and dont know his e-mail address (most of my dealings with him were in the "pre internet" days!)

he's an honest enough guy,Ben, I can assure you. Sometimes he can be a bit hard to track down (like me!) but maybe the problem is that theres a tour on and I would imagine he's at some of the concerts??? most European collectors would be the same way at the minute!

and to those of us who think we're big Stones fans, this is a guy who had to buy a second apartment just to STORE his collection..plus he is the sole owner of an acetate, bought at auction in London, of one of the most valuable and sought after Stones acetates there is (cant say which one though...!!)
[Edited by Gazza]