ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STU!!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A little help here.... Return to archive
07-04-03 05:40 PM
Sir Stonesalot .....I haven't seen the box scores from yesterday. What was the Phillies v Cubs score? Did the Phillies take 3 out of 4 from the Corks..I mean Cubs?

Just kidding. I know the Phillies won. 12-2 final.

Just "throwing salt"...right in that fresh wound.

So Pammy....what do I get on my pizzas?
07-05-03 01:28 AM
Stonesthrow No fireworks today for your Phils. Florida beat them 2-1.
You'll be happy to know the D-Backs beat the Dodgers tonight. Why should you be happy? Because I'm happy. When I'm happy, everyone is happy. Now go quaff a few for the D-Backs and the 4th.

07-07-03 02:44 AM
parmeda
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
So Pammy....what do I get on my pizzas?

I thought you wanted steak?

And btw...don't go chuckin' the corner of your napkin down the collar of your shirt so quickly. The fat lady hasn't even mumbled a hum yet.
07-07-03 05:18 PM
Sir Stonesalot Pammy, the fat lady is already through her aria. The show had already started when the bet was made!

I tried to tell you. I like it when people bet with their hearts and not their brains.

I thought the bet was steaks AND pizzas, but just steaks works for me too.

Do I get to pick the cuts? You aren't gonna pull a Nellcote on me, and welch out. That would be very un-italian.
07-07-03 05:34 PM
parmeda Nell welched on ya! That's too bad...
I would never do that if..."IF", I were to lose.

I'll have to hunt back in the archives to see what the actual bet was, lol. I could have sworn your choice was steaks...I could be wrong. Shall I send you a bib before hand to catch the drools in your anticipation? Or would that be a bad omen and turn the tables on ya? I'd hate to see you in late September simply holding a cloth of spit around your throat, dear...

07-07-03 06:00 PM
Sir Stonesalot Well...let's put it this way Pammy. Nelly has owed me a bottle of hootch since late 2002. He even got my address from me a couple of times. But the aforementioned hootch has never shown up. Honestly, I think he just forgot.

Nelly...if you read this...send me some Russian vodka, and all is forgiven!

As for holding the drool towel in September....I'm not worried about it. I told you, I only bet sure things.
07-08-03 01:01 AM
parmeda LMAO, SS!
It's funny to go back and take a look at some of these, but I found the thread you and I 'tangled' with.

(Nanky will be so proud...the mascara is completely gone!)

http://www.novogate.com/board/968/Archives/05-14-2003/151529-1.html

Choose your poison, my dear!