ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STU!!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy 4th Return to archive
07-04-03 08:35 AM
nankerphelge Sorry I missed y'all yesterday -- cousins came in from out of town a day early and so the festivities started early.

Just want to wish y'all that celebrate a happy and safe chiba filled day!

07-04-03 08:53 AM
steel driving hammer Marinated Angus Beef, it's whats to grill.

Have safe one too, and remember, the Stones will be on stage tomorrow.

Sparks Will Fly.

07-04-03 08:55 AM
CS Celebrate independence on or from TV: Madison Square Garden rebroadcast at 10 p.m. on HBO. At 8:30
07-04-03 09:11 AM
steel driving hammer HBO is rebroadcasting the Stones???
07-04-03 09:43 AM
LadyJane
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:

Just want to wish y'all that celebrate a happy and safe chiba filled day!

I FULLY intend to partake in a chiba filled day. LJ will be at a pool party.......hosted by a lesbian couple......attended by all of their lesbian friends. And we're not talking lipstick variety. Totally butch Luckily, Hubby will be attending. However, he is threatening to wear his "I eat at the Y" tee-shirt!! Gonna be an interesting afternoon. Do you think I should bring an good old American Apple Pie??? LMAO.

Ahh....America.......land of the Free.......home of the brave!!

Happy 4th my fellow Yanks!!

LadyJ.

PS 25 years ago right now I was getting ready to leave for a Stones show. Yes, the great '78 tour. Opening bands were Foreigner and April Wine.
07-04-03 09:59 AM
Maxlugar Happy 4th everyone!

Enjoy the day and say a special thanks to our great killing machines overseas tracking down evil muslims!

YES!!!

Kill and grill!!!

MACKY!
07-04-03 10:03 AM
Lazy Bones Enjoy the long weekend, friends. Happy 4th of July!
07-04-03 10:23 AM
parmeda ...just give me baseball, hotdogs, apple pie & the Stones.
And a good day will be in order!

Everyone have a SAFE, enjoyable holiday weekend
07-04-03 10:38 AM
Factory Girl Lol, parmeda, I'm glad you qualified {apple} pie...rotfl.

Happy and Safe 4th to everyone (again)!
07-04-03 11:11 AM
mac_daddy Happy 4th everybody...

what a FANTASTIC photo of Brian - red, white, and blue & toting a rifle. I love it!!!
07-04-03 01:27 PM
J.J.Flash Hey fellow americans, have a great day, a great weekend!
Happy Independence Day!
Cheers!

P.S.: talking about americans, I remebered something: JB (Josh), check you PM!
07-04-03 02:36 PM
FPM C10 I'll be saluting old glory, as it's the only kind we have anymore. People complain about the Stones not putting good material out anymore - america hasn't had a big hit since 1945.

quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Enjoy the day and say a special thanks to our great killing machines overseas tracking down evil muslims!

YES!!!

Kill and grill!!!

MACKY!

Haw haw, man that is a humdinger, Maxy. You sure one funny republican. Unfortunately the only people being killed in Iraq today are americans put in harm's way by a clueless commander-in-chief, and the most evil muslims (Saddam and Osama) remain at large.

A truly great american once said:

"They say that patriotism is the last refuge to which a scoundrel clings; steal a little and they throw you in jail, steal a lot and they make you king."

07-04-03 03:24 PM
sirmoonie As you swill on this glorious holiday weekend and celebrate your day off of work, please take time to pretend to reflect on the freedoms you are unaware of and the structure of this great democratic society that is beyond yours to comprehend. Perhaps more importantly, don't forget to give yourself credit for the geographic accident of your birth, for without Americans, America would not be American.

Remember, if god didn't want freedom to be yours, he would have given it to those losers who suffer and struggle trying to get it.
07-05-03 07:57 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

Happy 4th of July
Ethan Russell
07-07-03 11:16 AM
Joey " Unfortunately the only people being killed in Iraq today are americans put in harm's way by a clueless commander-in-chief, and the most evil muslims (Saddam and Osama) remain at large.

A truly great american once said:

"They say that patriotism is the last refuge to which a scoundrel clings; steal a little and they throw you in jail, steal a lot and they make you king."

Fleabit , I would like to clutch you to my bosom and tickle you with my erect nipples .

" The enemy has met his Master in the Fields " ( LBJ , 1967 )

" The enemy has met his Master in the Desert " ( Bush43 , 2003 ) .

" It's easy to put the troops in , but getting them out of Vietnam ( er , I mean Iraq ) is something else entirely different Ronnie "

JACKY !
07-07-03 11:19 AM
steel driving hammer Bush is doing a spectacular job cleaning up Clintons mess he left behind.
07-07-03 11:27 AM
Joey " Bush is doing a spectacular job cleaning up Clintons mess he left behind. "

Steelie ....................is that really you ?????? How was your fourth ???????????

Have you heard the news ??????? There has been a " Performance Problem " recenly with Brother Lugar and he will not be joining us for awhile due to poor posting . He has been getting seriously " rocked " recently and even Factory Girl has hit a homer off of him and she is a " Pinch Runner " .....Go figure ! ! ! ! My sources tell me he is now posting in the minors ( AA Ball ) and may NOT be back for weeks .

Shiver .................................

Developing ...............................

JACKY !

07-07-03 11:39 AM
steel driving hammer Thanks, I hope you had a fun filled 4th too!

I didn't do much, just stayed in Champaign and did whatever, like grill and drink.

Call me Un Patriotic!!

I listened to Steely Dan's disc, and it's not bad.

Thanks for turning me on to him.
07-07-03 11:49 AM
Joey " I listened to Steely Dan's disc, and it's not bad.

Thanks for turning me on to him. "

Anytime my Baby Steelie ..................

Anytime ...............

www.Dandom.com ( The BlueBook )

Cheers ,

Jacky Boy !