ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STU!!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I´m moving on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Return to archive Page: 1 2
07-08-03 02:49 PM
Joey " Marko, buying property on or adjacent to the water(i.e. Intercoastal, Ocean, Deep water canal)will always result in a handsome profit upon sale. Indeed, some of the wealthiest families throughout the centuries haved used real estate to perpetuate their fortunes. Good luck my finish friend.... "

Marko ........................In 1973 , my fellow Vietnam War buddies and myself bought some fantastic beach-front property along the sea wall at DaNang , then-South Vietnam ( on the cheap ) . The owner who sold it to us said that its value should appreciate remarkably now that the United States presence in the war was completely over -- I asked the guy what if the fighting started up again and our nation had to come back to this country to start bombing and raising Hell ??????????? He just looked at me quizzically and said very very softly , " Even if they gave them candy , the U.S. wouldn't DARE come back into the ' Nam . " Marko , my baby , you should have seen how gorgeous it was ---- warm misty sea breezes wafting in from the sparkling blue green waters , low humidity , sap dripping ..........Hell , I am getting more and more moist just thinking about it .

Two 1/2 years later the communists roared in , nationalized the property and completely trashed the place whilst forcing my staff and myself to play games of " Russian Roulette " .....................I spent the next fifteen years roaming the " Roulette Parlors " of Southeast Asia all the while dealing with a nasty scabies infection .

The lesson ......................Hell , I don't know , but I DO need four new tires for my Camry and the " man " wants to give me a good deal on some " Bridgestones " ( Of SUV fame ) .

Shall I bite ?????

Developing ...........................

Jacky !
Page: 1 2