ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STU!!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I´m moving on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Return to archive Page: 1 2
07-03-03 01:42 AM
marko Finally,luck is on my side,besides few stones things i have,
or have seen.
Today i will sell my apartment.
We also found a very very nice house,everythings is fixed.
It has 5 rooms+kitchen.Then cellar/3rd floor,with sauna part
and for me.a big trainyard building place.

on the yard theres barbeque place,even if it rains.I can
see lake from living room,or from the yard.
And only 400meters to my work!!about............

Next tuesday i will know more when we close the deal,and
when we can start moving.Great fun to move about 2000 cd´s.

So for next 6 weeks,i won´t be here much,i just read set lists and write some less intellectual things.

When i know my address,new one,i will mail it to you all,whos e-mail address i have.

see ya you bastardos!
CB
07-03-03 02:22 AM
stonedinaustralia ok marko - well done

You should have a big Rocks Off house warming party

Don't go too near the lake if you'ver had too many ales!!

cheers
07-03-03 08:26 AM
steel driving hammer Marko your living the American dream in Finland, Congratulations!!

GET IT ON RIDER!!

07-03-03 09:07 AM
Factory Girl Marko, that is GREAT!! It'll be fun living in a big house!

Let me know how you'll move the cds. I'll have to do the same in the near future.

Best of Luck!!
07-03-03 09:36 AM
Joey Congratulations My Baby Marko !!!!!!!!!!!!

" Girl with the Sweet Backstory Ronnie "

J. Kins !
07-03-03 10:29 AM
Martha Congrats on the new dwelling Marko...sounds awaesome. Don't stay away too long though! Your craziness is very much needed around this board!
07-03-03 10:57 AM
jb Good luck Marko..I moved this past Monday and it is quite an ordeal. How much did you sell your apt. for and how much are you spending on your new apt or house(please post in U.S. dollars and not Euros)-Josh
07-03-03 12:17 PM
Joey " Good luck Marko..I moved this past Monday and it is quite an ordeal. How much did you sell your apt. for and how much are you spending on your new apt or house(please post in U.S. dollars and not Euros)-Josh "

Josh ......................My Jewish Brother .

Have you seen " The Pianist " yet with Adrian Brody ????

Please ......................I's just gots to's knows .

Jacky !
07-03-03 12:21 PM
jb No...but I saw "Yentel".
07-03-03 01:04 PM
Joey No...but I saw "Yentel". "

Josh ...............please see " The Pianist " ( Directed by Roman Polanski ) and thank me later .

After you view this Oscar Winner , I really do believe that you will agree with me on why Germany should never be granted " Stones' Concert Viewing Privileges " for at LEAST one hundred years .

" Screened at a Festival in Utah Ronnie "

JACKY !
07-03-03 06:14 PM
gypsy Congrats, Marko! I am in the process of buying a house right now. I do not look forward to moving my CD's either. Maybe I can bribe Joey and his "Man Friends" to drive down from Nebraska to help out.
Anyways, it's always great to hear good news about everyone on this board...whether it's about health or finances or babies or secretaries!
07-03-03 07:38 PM
Sir Stonesalot Yeah...the joys of being a homeowner await! Congratulations. I hope you like yardwork.
07-03-03 10:50 PM
gypsy We have a big backyard here at our duplex now. I fuckin' love yardwork. I am the one who mows the lawn and runs the weed-eater around here. I mowed the lawn and wacked weeds today, as a matter of fact.
I wore a black sport bra, bosoms heaving and laden with sweat...ya gotta make yardwork fun, SS.
07-03-03 11:42 PM
fmk438j Just be carefull when moving all those boots.

07-04-03 02:27 AM
marko I sold my apartment for 48 000euros and the house is
125000 euros.I must pay 20 years and 3months.So i´m 53 when
its ours.
07-05-03 10:02 AM
nankerphelge I think we need a gypsy lawnwork webcam!!

07-05-03 10:58 AM
LadyJane
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I wore a black sport bra, bosoms heaving and laden with sweat...ya gotta make yardwork fun, SS.

Gee Gypsy...we DO have a lot in common....that sounds like me doing housework!!

LadyJ.
07-05-03 02:37 PM
gypsy Cool, LadyJ. I love to turn up the Stones while I'm cleaning the house...dance around a bit...makes it fun!
07-05-03 03:12 PM
Factory Girl Gypsy, I gotta talk to you (or anyone else) about home buying. Gypsy, can you PM me on this non-Stonesy topic??? TIA!
07-06-03 01:58 AM
gypsy I will PM ya. I just got back from the lake a little while ago. I'm exhausted. This is our first time buying a house, and it is so stressful. Hopefully, I can be of some help to you. We girls have to help each other out!
07-06-03 08:42 AM
Factory Girl Thank you, gypsy sweetie.
07-06-03 05:18 PM
Sir Stonesalot I didn't find buying a home stressful at all. I only looked at 3 houses before I bought this one. I knew when I walked in the door that this was the one.

After we left the showing, my wife said, "What did you think?" I said, "I think we'll get old there." I made a ridiculous lowball offer, and they took it. My other Uncle John (I have two of them) is a lawyer and handled the closing. All I had to do was sign some papers and move.

I suppose I got lucky. It's probably not that easy in other parts of the world.
07-07-03 07:45 AM
marko It can be very easy here,specially if you don´t have to sell
your own first.You´re right about the bying the house.
It must FEEL HOME when you go to see it/them.And this was
it when we saw ours.Tomorrow we will talk about when we´re
going to close the deal!
07-07-03 09:48 AM
Joey " I wore a black sport bra, bosoms heaving and laden with sweat...ya gotta make yardwork fun, SS. "

Gypsy ..........................when you talk like that I get more and more MOIST !!!!!!!!!!!!

My Girlfriend has a nice home ( which she got in her divorce settlement ) and I do ALL the yardwork -- it is exhilarating , especially while you are trimming hedges whilst suffering through a POUNDING hangover from drinking five " JaggerBombs " the night before ....................

" Slang Me Ronnie "

JACKY JACK

|
|
|
|
V
07-07-03 09:54 AM
nankerphelge I drank entirely too much this past weekend. Singlehandedly polished a case of Heineken on the 4th. Then two bottles of wine last night.
I was so wasted, I was actually hallucinating that sock puppets had taken over Earth!

Weird huh?
07-07-03 10:08 AM
Joey " I drank entirely too much this past weekend. Singlehandedly polished a case of Heineken on the 4th. Then two bottles of wine last night.
I was so wasted, I was actually hallucinating that sock puppets had taken over Earth!

Weird huh? "

Nanky ............................

Friday evening , I was so drunk that I actually fell down ( You see , I am a " Stand - Up Drunk " -- the BEST kind ) . Anyway , it was 2:00 AM and luckily I was wearing my Tardrite Helmet so I escaped with only a few cuts and bruises on my knees . However , now the " Autocool " function on my helmet no longer operates , the base where my drool cup fastens onto is broken off , and one of my side mirrors ( to see the Petey coming up from behind in order to cop a feel ) is completely smashed and bent out of shape .................................................

What's to do ...................... ? What's to do .........?

The Horror ..............Oh , the horror ...............

" Soaked through on the floor of a noodle shop Ronnie "

JACKY !

"

07-07-03 10:10 AM
nankerphelge Hope you were sharp enough to purchase the Tardrite extended warranty! If not, be sure to take it to an authorized Tardrite repair shop. Cheap after-market parts have plagued Tardrite owners for years. Don't be a victim!

07-07-03 10:28 AM
Joey " Cheap after-market parts have plagued Tardrite owners for years. Don't be a victim! "

Thanks Nanky ................I appreciate it .

I have not worn the Tardrite for two days now and already my Dendritic coils inside my brain are heaped in lifeless disarray ...........................and I won't even mention the synapses " Torn and Frayed " .

" AutoCool Me Ronnie "

Jacky Boy !

07-07-03 06:03 PM
BillyBoll Marko

Good luck with the move and everything. It was great to finally meet you in Munich.
07-08-03 11:13 AM
jb Marko, buying property on or adjacent to the water(i.e. Intercoastal, Ocean, Deep water canal)will always result in a handsome profit upon sale. Indeed, some of the wealthiest families throughout the centuries haved used real estate to perpetuate their fortunes. Good luck my finish friend....
Page: 1 2