ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STU!!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Maxlugar! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
07-04-03 09:57 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Maxy, you just won the award for The Most Vulgar Post...dude, that's just gross. But I still luv ya.

I have deleted it out of respect for your vulva.

HAPPY 4TH!!!
07-05-03 05:26 AM
Cardinal Fang
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Does Fang hate me? I know you, me and him are equally cool and all that but I think he hates me.

B.B. !!!

Here is "the test" to see if I am currently NOT too crazy about you:

#1: Have you ever accused me of being "somebody" that I am NOT but when I tell you privately that I AM NOT, you FAIL to say "you are sorry" to me about your accusation ?

#2: Is the ONLY time you ever email me when you want more CD's from me ?

#3: When I've answered one of your posted questions, in your reply do you go out of your way to NOT acknowledge me by name ?

#4: Have you ever received by mail a package from me and FAILED to take 2 seconds to email me to thank me or at least notify me that you have received said package ?

Do any ( or all four ) of these apply to you Maxy ??

NO, they DON'T my friend !!

I mean, I SAW the newscast of you singing outside of the Stones gig and "IT WAS GOOD" !!!

I AM NOT MAD AT YOU MY FRIEND !!!

My offer to you STILL stands about Vodka & Boots too !!

So, give me a "K", give me another "K"..........

Now I Gotta Jet

Later, Cardinal Fang

(Syph and I are still members of, "The Coat" !!!)

P.S. No real names were used in this post.
07-07-03 09:41 AM
Joey " #1: Have you ever accused me of being "somebody" that I am NOT but when I tell you privately that I AM NOT, you FAIL to say "you are sorry" to me about your accusation ? "

<----- Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! I wonder what THAT is about and with WHOM said dispute involves ?????????

Me too little buddy !

" Dance like a Clown for me Ronnie "

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACIMBO !

07-07-03 10:13 AM
jb You too good for us cardinal Fang...
07-07-03 10:31 AM
Joey " You too good for us cardinal Fang... "

Josh .................Did you get a chance to see " the Pianist " over the weekend ?????????????????????????????
Excellent Academy Award Winning Film !

They may have gotten six million of us my brother , but they will NOT get you and me -- I won't let it happen !!!!
I just won't !

" Cast By a Cool - Enough Yes - Man Ronnie "

JACKY !!!!!!!!!!

07-07-03 11:38 AM
jb Let just say I'm in deep shit Joey.........
07-07-03 11:43 AM
steel driving hammer Remember the scene when they threw the old man in the wheel chair out of the window? My heart just dropped when I saw that. Then right after that, the woman askes "Where are we going" then she gets shot right through the forehead.

It Must Be Hell...
07-07-03 11:52 AM
Joey " Let just say I'm in deep shit Joey......... "

Josh ...........what's wrong ????? Women troubles again ?????? Howe do you juggle so many ????

Please ................I's justs gots to know's what's wrong ?

And Steelie ...............Yes , that wheelchair scene is vividly shocking and completely stirred me to sadness .

" Shot by a Guy from Columbia Ronnie "

Jacky !

07-07-03 11:57 AM
steel driving hammer
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Let just say I'm in deep shit Joey......... "
Josh ...........what's wrong ????? Women troubles again ?????? Howe do you juggle so many ????

Joey, get your mind off other men in Military Uniform you Gay Bastard.

How is not spelled Howe...

07-07-03 12:11 PM
Joey " Joey, get your mind off other men in Military Uniform you Gay Bastard.

How is not spelled Howe... "

Sorry My Baby Steelie ....................Freudian !

The Jerky Boy !

07-07-03 12:43 PM
jb My juggling skills have come crashing down.
07-07-03 01:11 PM
parmeda
quote:
jb wrote:
Let just say I'm in deep shit Joey.........

No...don't even tell me.
I can just imagine...

07-07-03 03:28 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
My juggling skills have come crashing down.

oh no jb, something bad happen.

Too late to say don't fish off the company pier
07-07-03 05:07 PM
Sir Stonesalot Oh come ON. JB, you HAD to know that this was gonna happen sooner or later. It ALWAYS happens sooner or later.

How did you graduate from law school, and still be so completely clueless? Oh, Miami...nevermind.
07-07-03 05:14 PM
Joey " How did you graduate from law school, and still be so completely clueless? Oh, Miami...nevermind. "

Stoney , you make Joey smile .

With Nebraska's resurgence this fall ( beginning with their pummeling of Penn State in September ) look for the Hurricanes to begin a long , slow , steady fade from the gloryhole upper-tiers of the collegiate ranks .

Damn Straight My Deer-Hunting , Central Pennsylvania living , Hershey Park attending , more Stones ' Shows requesting pal .

" Dropped in the bogs of Jersey Ronnie "

Bob Jacky !
07-07-03 05:16 PM
steel driving hammer

Your cheating heart will make you weep
You'll cry and cry and try to sleep
But sleep won't come the whole night through
Your cheating heart will tell on you

When tears come down, like falling rain
You'll toss around and call my name
You'll walk the floor the way I do
Your cheating heart will tell on you

Your cheating heart will pine someday
And crave the love you threw away
The time will come when you'll be blue
Your cheating heart will tell on you...

07-07-03 05:25 PM
Joey That's good Steelie , but here is something better :

I travel half-way across the world ,
I meet another girl ;
But when I talk to her , it's you I'm thinking of .
Take a Drink at my hotel ,
I wait for your telephone Bell ;
But it's me who calls -- you won't come through .

I never want to hurt you girl , I'll try to change my ways -- no more " Man Friends " ;
The only problem is , I think I like it the way it is ....................
Yes , I like it , the way it is .....................
Like it , the waaaaaaaaaay it is !!!!! ***********( Joey now arching his neck and is singing at the upper registers ) *************************** Like it ......................the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy it IS !!!!!!!!

--- Thank You

The Joey ( Quixotic ........Visionary .................Talented ..................and Providing Quality Posts like this since 1999 . )
07-07-03 06:01 PM
gypsy Well, there are only two types of men: those who cheat and those who get caught.
07-07-03 06:06 PM
steel driving hammer Yup, just like William Jefferson Blithe Clinton.
07-08-03 10:52 AM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:
That's good Steelie , but here is something better :

I travel half-way across the world ,
I meet another girl ;
But when I talk to her , it's you I'm thinking of .
Take a Drink at my hotel ,
I wait for your telephone Bell ;
But it's me who calls -- you won't come through .

I never want to hurt you girl , I'll try to change my ways -- no more " Man Friends " ;
The only problem is , I think I like it the way it is ....................
Yes , I like it , the way it is .....................
Like it , the waaaaaaaaaay it is !!!!! ***********( Joey now arching his neck and is singing at the upper registers ) *************************** Like it ......................the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy it IS !!!!!!!!

--- Thank You

Nice one Joey, how bout this one:

As the wind blew through her nightie,
Her tits hung loose
Like The Balls On A Moose
Jesus Christ Almighty
07-08-03 11:02 AM
Joey " Nice one Joey "

Thanks Tele .........................

My writing improves daily thanks to continued support from fellow Cub's Brothers such as yourself .

You are much loved by the Joey .

" how bout this one:

As the wind blew through her nightie,
Her tits hung loose
Like The Balls On A Moose
Jesus Christ Almighty "

You make Joey sniggle .

" Slang Me Ronnie "

Jacky !

07-08-03 11:32 AM
jb .......
[Edited by jb]
07-08-03 09:07 PM
Maxlugar Damn Josh. That sucks.

Did the wife leave you yet?

Can Macky now make sweet, squishy, love with her?

Does she like Dirty Work?

So many questions....

I love you.

Maxy!
07-08-03 09:35 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Well, there are only two types of men: those who cheat and those who get caught.

that's not true gypsy - i never cheated on my ex but the way things panned out i may as well have (and i did let a few opportunities go by in the name of (hi)- fidelity)

Josh - sordid details please - as the joey would have it - i just gots to know
07-09-03 12:48 AM
gypsy I want details too...just like Joey, I's just gots to know. Like, did the wife just flat-out catch them? Did the secretary call the house? Or does the wife just SUSPECT something? Or is the secretary preggers? I mean, it just gets the mind going on all these various scenarios. Come on, jb, details! Maybe, if it's not too bad, I could give you some advice to help ease the situation. We're all friends here.
07-09-03 08:31 AM
nankerphelge It has all the trappings of a solid made-for-TV movie!

A midlife attorney, who just happens to be Jewish, living in Miami, running in the fast lane, or at least going a bit quick in the slow lane -- we can work that detail out by the screenplay -- anyhow, he has an out-of-control Stones habit that manifests itself with an Internet addiction and the compulsion to compile statistics on Stones concert attendence figures. This takes up more and more of his waking time, leaving him ultimately with less than three minutes a day to devote to his elder law practice.

His wife of 12+ years, happy in the luxurious lifestyle to which they have become accustomed, is constantly pressuring him to the next level, including a million-dollar estate home in the prestigious Suxto Bayou community.

But the pressures really "mount" when he pairs up in some hot action with his Italian supermodel secretary that he recently hired. Things really sizzle in the hot Miami sun until the missus finds a suspicious gooey stain in the Mercedes. She mounts one of those little spy videos in the dash and gets a shitload of Plaintiff's Trial Exhibit #1 Muthafucka!!!!!

Thank you.

I will prepare a script and I'd like you all to select characters you wish to play in the Rocks Off Theater presentation of Wasn't That Big'ame!

Socks Puppets need not apply, other than Sleazy Hugh who I think would make an excellent CEO of the "secretarial service" from which the Italian secretary came.
[Edited by nankerphelge]
07-09-03 08:45 AM
Dandelion* What's worse - being Josh Esq's wife and finding out he's having an affair with the secretary - or - being Josh Esq.'s wife and figuring out you're Josh Esq.'s wife?
07-09-03 08:50 AM
nankerphelge Anyone else volunteering for Mrs. Josh Esq.??
07-09-03 08:54 AM
Joey " Anyone else volunteering for Mrs. Josh Esq.?? "

Oh , you want RECRUITS ?!?!?!?!?!

www.HoweMilitary.com

07-09-03 05:56 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
Dandelion* wrote:
What's worse - being Josh Esq's wife and finding out he's having an affair with the secretary - or - being Josh Esq.'s wife and figuring out you're Josh Esq.'s wife?

Nice.

Very nice.

Great work Dande*.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5