ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STU!!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Maxlugar! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
07-01-03 05:58 PM
Maxlugar Goodbye forever .............................

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY !

Post for me Monkey boy! Come on! MACKY JACKY MACKY JACKY!

07-01-03 06:00 PM
gypsy Why, yes I do! How is the little Brianna these days?
07-01-03 06:01 PM
Maxlugar [quote]sirmoonie wrote:
In fact, I'm so disgusted with the whole display that I've found it necessary to start drinking again.

You're welcome!

You'll come around.
07-01-03 06:04 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Why, yes I do! How is the little Brianna these days?

Oh so sweet! Whenever I look at her it makes me so proud that I haven't been tossing my sperm into some guys glory hole.

Does HP have a Life Companion benefit?

Just asking......

MACKY!!!!!!!
07-01-03 06:06 PM
gypsy You'll have to post a new pic of little Maxlette whenever you have the time.
07-01-03 06:12 PM
Joey " Hey Gypsy, do you like guys who name their daughters after them? Sexy huh?

MACKY MACK MACKY! "

Ok ................I'm Back !!!!!!!!!

Max , I hope to " GOD " you have a son soon or else this whole world will be full of Brianna's ( see George Foreman's Tribe . )

Early 21st Century timeline :

2003 : Brianna I
2004 : Brianna II
2005 : Brianna III
**** MAXY PRAYS FOR BRIAN JR. *****
2006 : Brianna IV
****** POPE BLESSES MAXY'S SPERM FOR A BRIAN JR.******
2007 : Brianna V

****** Joey shows up to visit the MaxLugar compound in Martha's Vineyard and gets to meet the entire family . In fact , he gets along " famously " with everyone and is invited to stay in the " Guest House " for the entire summer . *********************************************

2008 : Brian Jr. ( " Oh , Oh !!!!! " )

{{{ CA - RACK }}}

Harry : " OH MY GOD STEVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That shot has got to be one the longest home runs I have EVER seen powered out of here --- 550 .....No , 600 Yards Easily .............It even went past Steelie's apartment and has landed over by the train station somewhere . Can you believe it Steve ???????? STEVE ?!?!?!?!?! "

Steve : Ah , Ah , Ah , Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*************** JOEY now laughing so hard he can't finish the bit ******************************************************.............................Joey now on all fours and has snot pouring forth from his nose , he can't breathe even though he has his mouth wide open and he is making little squealing sounds ..............................................*****************************************************************************************Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

***********END TRANSMISSION ****************************

Jacky !

07-01-03 11:17 PM
Sir Stonesalot Gypsy....

FYI...The "P" on Suge's hat is for "Philadelphia" as in Philadelphia Phillies.

I don't know if you have been watching the box scores...but the Phillies just beat the hapless Cubs AGAIN. Mr. Bowa...GET THE BROOM, it's time for a clean sweep.
07-02-03 07:23 AM
Maxlugar The Cubs are one of the sadest examples of a sporting franchise. How do their fans do it?

SS'y, did you see Joey's attack on my daughter? Do you supposed Joey will ever have kids? I need your opinion on this....

Developing like an embryo.......
07-02-03 08:07 AM
steel driving hammer Your right about the Cubs.

There's alot of corked fans too here.
07-02-03 10:53 AM
Joey " Your right about the Cubs.

There's alot of corked fans too here. "

The CUBS WILL make it to the Playoffs this year .

BET THE RANCH BABY !!!!!!!

" Id ?!?!?! What Id Essessey ?!?!?! We got no stinking Id Here Ronnie ? "

Bunny !
07-02-03 02:13 PM
nankerphelge You are so hot when you apologize!!
07-02-03 02:14 PM
Soul Survivor Maxy should feel honored....

Look at all the posts
07-02-03 02:15 PM
Joey " I've been informed by Dandelion that my "on-line flirtations" are "repulsive". So I apologize to everyone I "flirted" with - FG, and Joey, I guess - for said repulsiveness, and have removed the offensive posts. "

<---- I for one enjoy them . By the way Fleabit , has anyone ever told you that you look EXACTLY like Walter Becker of " Steely Dan " fame ( circa 1978 ) ???????

Yeah little pal , I was just going to mention that .....................I like the way you think .

" It's the Ego Ronnie "

Knock Knock !

Who's there ?

Jacky !

Jacky Who ?

Jacky .............................................Fly

M. Jackyfly

07-02-03 03:30 PM
Dandelion* Actually - it was "pathetic" - and "without your usual
wit, charm and subtlety" "ain't we slumming", - and - "you seem to be losing it..."

Clearly!

Observe Maxy and Joey is right - you'll get it back someday. Paging pkg - we need some one in his league! Help!
07-02-03 03:39 PM
sirmoonie How's my on-line flirtation been, sweetheart?
07-02-03 03:43 PM
Factory Girl I will continue to flirt with myself and my computer.

I cyberlove myself. rotfl...
07-02-03 03:47 PM
Maxlugar Dande,

I have dreamed often of your blonde silky hair cascading around your warm
Chicagoian shoulders. You smile at me, coyly, sitting on a blade of a giant
windmill. You are wearing a long peasant skirt and each time the windmill
goes around, I get a peak at your "Netherlands".

Come to Maxy...

07-02-03 03:56 PM
Joey {{ EDITED BY JOEY }}

" Come on Gorilla ................This is a Thrilla '
! "

( laughter + Don King guffawing in background as Joey bats back and forth a little Maxy doll cupped in his hand ) .

" Come on Gorilla ................We're in Manilla ! "

( sustained laughter + applause + and Don King Chortling in background as young Joey continues to swat away at a little Maxy doll clutched tightly in his hand ) .

Circa 1975 .........................................October

{{{ Joey Ali }}}

07-02-03 04:34 PM
Dandelion* "fabulous" - Vanity Fair

"best flirts of the year" - New York Times

"sirmoonie is the one of the most promising sweet talkers of our time - with a wit dancing on the edge" - Village Voice

"Maxlugar is so brilliant his work even sounds great when it's lifted into that hack Joey's reply box" - Hollywood Reporter
07-02-03 04:52 PM
Joey "Maxlugar is so brilliant his work even sounds great when it's lifted into that hack Joey's reply box" - Hollywood Reporter "

You make young Joey cry like Baby !!! -- Why ??????????

Why must you make Joey cry so violently ?

WHY ?!?!?!?!?!?!

" Penned by a Hack in the Palisades Ronnie "

Jacky Boy Blue !

07-02-03 04:56 PM
telecaster
quote:
Dandelion* wrote:
"fabulous" - Vanity Fair

"best flirts of the year" - New York Times

"sirmoonie is the one of the most promising sweet talkers of our time - with a wit dancing on the edge" - Village Voice

"Maxlugar is so brilliant his work even sounds great when it's lifted into that hack Joey's reply box" - Hollywood Reporter

"you can see Joey's pick up lines enter the room even before you can smell his overly applied Speedstick" - Chicks & Ammo Magazine

"if Maxlugar wears that suit long enough it is bound to come back in style" - GQ

"sirmoonie was predictable, reliable, stable. Kind of like your fathers '83 Oldsmobile" - Consumer Reports

"Telecaster is so smooth he left us begging for more..and more..and more. We were defenseless. The man is a pro"
- Playgirl
[Edited by telecaster]
07-02-03 07:03 PM
gypsy Joey, we better get back to work on Joey jr. We can't have Maxy taking cheap shots at you and your manhood like this.
07-02-03 09:08 PM
parmeda
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I don't know if you have been watching the box scores...but the Phillies just beat the hapless Cubs AGAIN. Mr. Bowa...GET THE BROOM, it's time for a clean sweep.

pthew...pthew, pthew
*rolls her tongue across her lips*

SS? You tossin' salt by any chance?

07-03-03 09:41 AM
Joey " Joey, we better get back to work on Joey jr. We can't have Maxy taking cheap shots at you and your manhood like this. "

I can't tonight my Princess , I have to go out with my " Man Friends " ...................................but don't worry , the Holiday is fast approaching and the " Little Giant " is done sleeping .............................

Developing ..............like an embryo ??????

" Penned by a Hack in the Palisades Ronnie "

JJJJJJJJJACK the Y !
07-03-03 03:03 PM
Joey

One word :

{{{{{{ JACKY !!!!! }}}}}}}
07-03-03 05:31 PM
Maxlugar What color is the sky in your own personal creative sahara?

{{{{{BA-LAMO!}}}}}

"In the black, Ronald!"
07-03-03 05:35 PM
Joey " What color is the sky in your own personal creative sahara?

{{{{{BA-LAMO!}}}}}

"In the black, Ronald!"

MACKY ..................can I have some of that Chiba you are smoking right now ?????????????????

Pleases.................................

I's needs it's desperatesly !!!!!!!!!!!!!

" How does he stay so Friggin Fresh Ronnie "

Jacky !
07-03-03 06:04 PM
gypsy Perhaps we'll get started on Joey jr. next month. I'm going to pollute my womb with a variety of substances this weekend. And it's not as if Joey jr. stands half a chance as it is...poor kid...and he hasn't even been conceived yet.
07-04-03 12:33 AM
Maxlugar [quote]gypsy wrote:

[Edited by Maxlugar]
07-04-03 08:00 AM
gypsy Maxy, you just won the award for The Most Vulgar Post...dude, that's just gross. But I still luv ya.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5