ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: MY 1000TH POST Return to archive
6th July 2007 03:07 PM
mrhipfl ...thought I'd make it a good one.

6th July 2007 03:20 PM
Morrisey Hotel You are awesome, this is for you.

6th July 2007 04:40 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:

you really didn't mean this.....did you?
6th July 2007 05:00 PM
Starbuck only one thousand posts since november of 2005? come on! i've had about 64 times that amount in the same time.

sadly, some just aren't up to the task of being a solid regular...some will wither away and pass on to the next great fad in their lives, like baking, the rubik's cube, stuffed toys or the "gene simmons" message board...leaving those of us like myself, glencar and PDog to carry the torch. they lack commitment, desire and "stick to it"iveness...five years from now, we will be sitting around drinking jim beam and wondering what ever happened to what's-his-name.

call me when you reach 20K.
6th July 2007 05:11 PM
pdog I would like to see my post count go backwards.
6th July 2007 05:19 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:
I would like to see my post count go backwards.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6th July 2007 08:58 PM
BONOISLOVE This event is so happy that I would like to congratulate all of you people who continue to love and support the Bono.

I must with all my heart thank you for the very great honour that you have done me and the great happiness that you have conferred upon me. My breath is quite taken away by the succession of impressions, these beautiful posts and this beautiful board, the reading of many fans, and the making of very many new ones, the coming of small children by adventurous journeys from different parts of the world.

I'm so excited I'm typing this with my fingers!
7th July 2007 10:51 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
pdog wrote:
I would like to see my post count go backwards.

Well that's easy enough. Just quit posting and let everyone else catch up. JB has set a very high bar for us.
7th July 2007 01:35 PM
mrhipfl I actually enjoy this video. Does anyone know what was thrown on the stage? I love how Keith confronts the dude, kinda reminds me of Altamont.
7th July 2007 01:39 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
Does anyone know what was thrown on the stage?

probably a whole lot of backwash beer is all.

to each his own i guess...but apparently this video makes a lot of people....CRINGE.
7th July 2007 09:40 PM
tumbled woo hoo!

woo hoo!

woo hoo!
7th July 2007 09:42 PM
Nellcote There was a time this event was given high esteem & honor here, sadly, it's the rear-view mirror for such items now....
8th July 2007 05:00 AM
egon as far as i know it's illegal to post posts about how many posts you have posted. i saw that posted in a post somewhere.
8th July 2007 07:30 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
egon wrote:
as far as i know it's illegal to post posts about how many posts you have posted. i saw that posted in a post somewhere.

They should ban people for this.
8th July 2007 07:32 AM
Nellcote Egon, my French friend, your post about the legality of posts, brings to mind the many posts people have posted about this posting topic, in previous posts. I must depart now, post haste!
8th July 2007 07:37 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Egon, my French friend, your post about the legality of posts, brings to mind the many posts people have posted about this posting topic, in previous posts. I must depart now, post haste!

Whop, I see another ban coming.
8th July 2007 02:28 PM
Starbuck did you see timberlake following mick around like some sort of lost puppy? hilarious. he was sooooo out of his league.
8th July 2007 03:10 PM
pdog
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
did you see timberlake following mick around like some sort of lost puppy? hilarious. he was sooooo out of his league.

I know how he feels, I'm still floating from the compliemnt the other day... When your heros look at you and smile, you get giddy like a schoolgirl.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

8th July 2007 04:16 PM
mrhipfl please delete the last picture. I don't want her in my thread.
shiver

TIA!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)