ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Michael Moore's SICKO Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
5th July 2007 03:57 PM
gorda I saw Michael Moore's new movie, Sicko, and . . . "Street Fighting Man" is part of the soundtrack.

Interesting movie.

I never realized how fortunate I am.
5th July 2007 03:59 PM
gorda He forgot to include how a lot of American senior citizens go down to the Mexican border town pharmacies to buy their medicine.
5th July 2007 04:16 PM
Joey
quote:
gorda wrote:

I never realized how fortunate I am.

I love Michael Moore -- He is a Great American !!!!!

The fact that he placed a Rolling Stones song in his movie makes me love him even more .

Jacky !
5th July 2007 05:14 PM
fireontheplatter this movie is on my list

i feel sick after eating 3 dollar happy hour wings and potato boats...and 7 whiskey and cokes

everybody say ow
5th July 2007 05:27 PM
Joey
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

i feel sick after eating 3 dollar happy hour wings and potato boats...and 7 whiskey and cokes

You need an immediate :

********** END TRANSMISSION *************

Hurry !!!!

5th July 2007 05:39 PM
Martha
quote:
Joey wrote:

I love Michael Moore -- He is a Great American !!!!!

The fact that he placed a Rolling Stones song in his movie makes me love him even more .

Jacky !

I KNEW I LOVED YOU!!!!

Ditto my Prince!

When shall we have tea?

Come to KC!!!! :-)

xxoo,
MM
5th July 2007 05:39 PM
pdog I'll watch it on DVD... I watch everything on DVD.
5th July 2007 05:45 PM
Joey
quote:
Martha wrote:

I KNEW I LOVED YOU!!!!

Ditto my Prince!

When shall we have tea?

Come to KC!!!! :-)

xxoo,
MM

Here I Is Martha ..........

J . " Snuggle - to - the - Joe " Fly !

5th July 2007 06:00 PM
Martha
quote:
Joey wrote:

Here I Is Martha ..........

J . " Snuggle - to - the - Joe " Fly !

Did you have a cuppa tea in my honor over the holiday? I was thinking of you my sweet!

Snuggling all the way to you..........;-)
5th July 2007 06:02 PM
Joey
quote:
Martha wrote:

Did you have a cuppa tea in my honor over the holiday? I was thinking of you my sweet!

Snuggling all the way to you..........;-)

Better yet Martha ........

I had a " Jaggerbomb " in your honor ( FOUR of them )

Snuggles ! ™
5th July 2007 06:03 PM
Martha
quote:
pdog wrote:
I'll watch it on DVD... I watch everything on DVD.

Me too. I have trouble with dizziness in the movie theater. Plus I cannot enJoy my cuppa tea in there. And..it's oftentimes FREEZING.

DVD's...gotta love them.

xxoo,
MM

PS Nice "do" pdog. ;-)
5th July 2007 06:03 PM
fireontheplatter yeah.....joey is converting

keep up the good work martha

then i'll say ow
5th July 2007 06:05 PM
Martha
quote:
Joey wrote:

Better yet Martha ........

I had a " Jaggerbomb " in your honor ( FOUR of them )

Snuggles ! ™

Thank you darlin'!

Do those "jaggerbombers" have anything to do with you suddenly need to ...end transmissions"?

;-)
5th July 2007 06:06 PM
Martha
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
yeah.....joey is converting

keep up the good work martha

then i'll say ow

Converting??????
5th July 2007 06:08 PM
Nellcote I am prohibited from comment about Michael Moore.
Thank you for your continued support and cooperation.
5th July 2007 06:19 PM
Martha Hi Nellcote!

I totally missed Johnny's TV gig last night.

Did you catch it?

Better yet, did anyone tape it?

I'm counting the days 'til I see Bob now. The 16th is very near!

Hugs,
Martha
5th July 2007 06:22 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Martha wrote:
Hi Nellcote!

I totally missed Johnny's TV gig last night.

Did you catch it?

Better yet, did anyone tape it?

I'm counting the days 'til I see Bob now. The 16th is very near!

Hugs,
Martha

where is bod playing near you?
the boulder theater?
5th July 2007 06:28 PM
Martha
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

where is bod playing near you?
the boulder theater?

hey, fire,

Bob plays Kansas City the 16th, Red Rocks the 19th & 20th, Telluride the 21st, and Albuquerque the 22nd. If my aching bones let me I'll make all 5 shows.

He opened the last 2 shows with Rainy Day Women #12 & 35. I'm very psyched to see him again. KC will be my 30th time. :-)

MM

5th July 2007 06:34 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Martha wrote:

hey, fire,

Bob plays Kansas City the 16th, Red Rocks the 19th & 20th, Telluride the 21st, and Albuquerque the 22nd. If my aching bones let me I'll make all 5 shows.

He opened the last 2 shows with Rainy Day Women #12 & 35. I'm very psyched to see him again. KC will be my 30th time. :-)

MM

i listened to blood on the tracks the other day and he does a nice acoustic song about 1/2 way thru and mentions kansas....we could be in kansas before it snowing in ?
meet me in the morning..you know, that song.
great tune...used to listen to it a ton when i lived in arkansas.

5th July 2007 10:57 PM
gypsy What about the enormous amounts of money obese people like Michael Moore are costing the healthcare system?
5th July 2007 11:06 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
gypsy wrote:
What about the enormous amounts of money obese people like Michael Moore are costing the healthcare system?

i haven't seen the movie yet but i get the feeling you might be missing the point. it probably has nothing to do with being heavy set, but rather why the fuck it costs a million dollars to mend a broken leg.
5th July 2007 11:27 PM
Zambero
quote:
gypsy wrote:
What about the enormous amounts of money obese people like Michael Moore are costing the healthcare system?

Actually as a consequence of obesity they just die off early so in the long run it saves the system money. I just saw the movie. Anyone who thinks the American health system is "superior" to that of other industrialized nations should go see it. You're likely to leave with a slightly different point of view.
6th July 2007 12:00 AM
pdog We are superior, we spend superior amounts of money... yet somehow provide less care... This is a country that for most of the 80's ignored AIDS... Yet when a dick drug was created, you see a million commercials for it everyday... It's stuff like that, that when you try to wrap your mind around it, you end up realizing, you just got declined by your insurance to see a therapist.
6th July 2007 07:47 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
Zambero wrote:

Actually as a consequence of obesity they just die off early so in the long run it saves the system money. I just saw the movie. Anyone who thinks the American health system is "superior" to that of other industrialized nations should go see it. You're likely to leave with a slightly different point of view.

Oh my God. Where does one begin responding to that? Someone help me. It's like being blinded by a blizzard of ignorance. A perfect storm of idiocy, if you will...
6th July 2007 09:21 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
gypsy wrote:

fat people should be sent to camps to lose weight or denied health care if they don't

nothing pisses off a surgeon more than having to cut through the layers of blubber too many people have on themselves nowadays

btw, a rare point of agreement between maxlugar and myself

play the lotto people!!
[Edited by lotsajizz]
6th July 2007 09:42 AM
fanfucker Hitler was vegetarian
6th July 2007 09:54 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Oh my God. Where does one begin responding to that? Someone help me. It's like being blinded by a blizzard of ignorance. A perfect storm of idiocy, if you will...

Your avatar(S) display a disheartening obsession with terrorism --- Why ?!

This is having an ill effect on you .

Is there anything I can do to help ?! ....... to make you feel safe .

A plane ticket to Nebraska perhaps ?!

Developing ..................

Shiver .................

H.R. Puffin Joe ! ™

6th July 2007 09:54 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

fat people should be sent to camps to lose weight or denied health care if they don't

nothing pisses off a surgeon more than having to cut through the layers of blubber too many people have on themselves nowadays

btw, a rare point of agreement between maxlugar and myself

play the lotto people!!
[Edited by lotsajizz]

Yes, Jizzy. These people do it to themselves and worse still, they have accomplices. You ever watch those obesity shows on the learning channel? I just don't get how these people can maintain the weight when they can't get out of bed anymore. Just stop feeding them!

Also, a quick look at this CDC report shows that these people are not just dieing early and saving the health care industry money. Far from it. They cost billions of dollars a year.

http://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/dnpa/obesity/economic_consequences.htm

I blame the early role models who made it glamorous to weigh as much as a tractor...

6th July 2007 09:56 AM
Joey
quote:
fanfucker wrote:
Hitler was vegetarian

So was Stalin .
6th July 2007 10:21 AM
mojoman
quote:
fanfucker wrote:
Hitler was vegetarian

so is mccartney........
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)