ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Who's solo tour would draw the most people Return to archive
5th July 2007 02:23 PM
cabledogg2 My rankings:

1. Keith
2. Ron
3. Mick
4. Charlie

Just my opinion..........fire away
5th July 2007 02:28 PM
voodoopug
quote:
cabledogg2 wrote:
My rankings:

1. Keith
2. Ron
3. Mick
4. Charlie

Just my opinion..........fire away

none of them would draw much at all now on solo tours. Let's be honest here, outside from the small percentage of people on boards like Rocks Off and Shidoobee....how many people would attend a tour featuring the work of Ronnie Wood? One off shows...maybe...a tour...not a chance.
5th July 2007 02:37 PM
Dan Mick and Keith could do mid size/theatres. Charlie and Ron would do clubs.
5th July 2007 03:06 PM
Mr Jurkka ron gets the best audiencec
5th July 2007 03:13 PM
Joey

There is no need for ANY solo tour !!!!!!!!!

BEST STONES YET !!!!
5th July 2007 03:15 PM
Jumacfly Ken Smith or Tim Ries.
5th July 2007 03:18 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Ken Smith or Tim Ries.

Baby Juma .......................

What we drinking tonight ?!

Guinness ?!

Bass ?!

Developing ..................

Baby Joe
5th July 2007 03:33 PM
gorda Micky!

Then, Keith!
5th July 2007 03:36 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
Joey wrote:

Baby Juma .......................

What we drinking tonight ?!

Guinness ?!

Bass ?!

Developing ..................

Baby Joe

Joey..guess what...Herbie has finally arrived!
Weeding can begin!!
5th July 2007 03:39 PM
Joey " Joey..guess what...Herbie has finally arrived!
Weeding can begin!! "

< ------- I am so happy I am crying .

Me too Lil' Fella ( Lil' Fiji )

Juma ......... you make Joey smile ( Sensi like )

Sensi Joe !

5th July 2007 03:43 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Joey..guess what...Herbie has finally arrived!
Weeding can begin!! "

< ------- I am so happy I am crying .

Me too Lil' Fella ( Lil' Fiji )

Juma ......... you make Joey smile ( Sensi like )

Sensi Joe !

Check this!

http://www.beckmanndirect.com/MusicTuition_MMKeyboards.html
5th July 2007 03:47 PM
Jumacfly Matt Clifford (composer)

Compositions for television and film credits include: The Return Of The Living Dead. For the BBC: The World About Us, The Natural World, 75th Anniversary Commissions; for ITV: The Brit Awards, Champions League, Our Town Story; for Channel 4: Being Mick (Jagger); for Discovery: Animal Planet; for CNN: Inventors- Price Waterhouse and commercial music for Citroen and Pepsi.
He has composed, arranged and conducted for the London Symphony Orchestra, the London Session Orchestra, and L'Orchestre de La Suisse Romande of Geneva.
He also played the French Horn for 10 years orchestrally and on stage with the Rolling Stones!
Studio productions and co-writes include Goddess in the Doorway and Wandering Spirit with Mick Jagger, Change We Must with Jon Anderson, The Choirboy with Anthony Way, 5 albums for Show Of Hands, 40 Licks including the current single Steel Wheels for the Rolling Stones, Les Aventures a L'eau with Julien Clerc, Sauver L'Amour with Daniel Balavoine, Abwh with Abwh, Overdream with Overdream, The Kid and I with August Darnell.
He has composed scores for the Royal National Theatre and the Gloucester Festival and he is currently writing his first screenplay for Jagged Films.

5th July 2007 03:51 PM
sammy davis jr. Brian Jones
5th July 2007 04:22 PM
mojoman still awaiting the return of the who in north america
5th July 2007 04:22 PM
mojoman
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Joey..guess what...Herbie has finally arrived!
Weeding can begin!!

herbie the love bug?
5th July 2007 04:34 PM
Joey
quote:
mojoman wrote:
still awaiting the return of the who in north america

I find your lack of faith disturbing .

www.longliverock.org

5th July 2007 05:07 PM
mojoman
quote:
Joey wrote:

I find your lack of faith disturbing .

www.longliverock.org

Difficult to see. Always in motion is future
5th July 2007 05:48 PM
fireontheplatter i saw keith on a half a hit of x at the continental arena in nj ...the last show from the talk is cheap tour.

i did say ow

and i would do it all over again....- the x.
5th July 2007 05:50 PM
mojoman
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
i saw keith on a half a hit of x at the continental arena in nj ...the last show from the talk is cheap tour.

i did say ow

and i would do it all over again....- the x.

not the keef?
5th July 2007 05:53 PM
fireontheplatter i would go see ron wood
or keith richards
or mick jagger
in a hearbeat.

not so sure about charlie, but don't get me wrong...he needs to go to drum school or rather classes before i pay top dollar for him. the thing he does on disk 4 and the jazz bit with bernard fowler absolutly bores the daylights out of me.

definitly no ow
5th July 2007 08:12 PM
mrhipfl
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
i would go see ron wood
or keith richards
or mick jagger
in a hearbeat.

not so sure about charlie, but don't get me wrong...he needs to go to drum school or rather classes before i pay top dollar for him. the thing he does on disk 4 and the jazz bit with bernard fowler absolutly bores the daylights out of me.

definitly no ow

It might sound boring, but musically speaking jazz drumming is way harder and way more advanced than rock. It's more interesting if you actually understand the musicianship of it. It's the same with all jazz bands - if you don't understand the music, you won't like it...
5th July 2007 08:16 PM
aladdinstory Blondie Chaplin doing an evening of Stones music, with special guest Chuck Leavell.
5th July 2007 08:27 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:

It might sound boring, but musically speaking jazz drumming is way harder and way more advanced than rock. It's more interesting if you actually understand the musicianship of it. It's the same with all jazz bands - if you don't understand the music, you won't like it...

i suppose

jazz has always board the shit out of me...i would much rather blare some classical.
5th July 2007 08:42 PM
mrhipfl I wanna see a new barbarians tour!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)