ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 11/30/1981 Silverdome is now on Wolfgang's Vault Return to archive
4th July 2007 02:23 PM
Your Cousin Lou To go with the previous stream of 12/01/1981
4th July 2007 03:42 PM
Erik_Snow Thanks! I took the liberty of spreading the word
4th July 2007 03:47 PM
Mickijaggeroo Anyone downloaded it yet?
My favorite tour....
5th July 2007 11:57 AM
Your Cousin Lou I wonder if they will stream the 1973 Brussells show anytime soon. I also wonder if KBFH recorded Starfucker at all, or if they didn't even bother, since they knew they couldn't air it.
5th July 2007 01:06 PM
doo doo doo Dude
quote:
Your Cousin Lou wrote:
I wonder if they will stream the 1973 Brussells show anytime soon. I also wonder if KBFH recorded Starfucker at all, or if they didn't even bother, since they knew they couldn't air it.

They would more than likely have the complete Brussels show recorded as well as the complete Wembley show since the KBFH broadcasts used songs from both shows.

But will the Stones ever let them stream it or will their conspiracy to erase Mick Taylor's legacy continue?....

[Edited by doo doo doo Dude]
5th July 2007 02:30 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL I just checked my e-mail and found that in the WV mailing list, too late... already posted, anyway here's the link to the show HERE
5th July 2007 02:35 PM
Your Cousin Lou
quote:
doo doo doo Dude wrote:

They would more than likely have the complete Brussels show recorded as well as the complete Wembley show since the KBFH broadcasts used songs from both shows.

But will the Stones ever let them stream it or will their conspiracy to erase Mick Taylor's legacy continue?....

[Edited by doo doo doo Dude]

I don't think the Stones have any say in the matter. Since KBFH probably had exclusive rights over the tapes, that right would have transferred automatically to WV when they acquired the rights to the KBFH tapes.
5th July 2007 06:44 PM
Nasty Habits Is it me or the tempos a little bit more relaxed than most of 1981? That Miss You is definitely slower than usual. Brilliant Beast of Burden.

And this:

"I woke up this morning and I got the shidoobees so bad . . . I got bad shidoobee . . ."

6th July 2007 07:40 AM
marko How to dowload this on my Pc?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)