ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Budva, Montenegro and St Petersburg, Russia.. Anyone? Return to archive
3rd July 2007 11:06 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hey, we still need someone texting or calling from the shows

Irina... Are you going? Finally? Come on!

Then we will sing: Irina stuck around St. Petersburg!!!
4th July 2007 10:21 PM
GotToRollMe Oh, come on. Someone has to be going to these two shows. It's for the greater good!
4th July 2007 11:40 PM
pdog
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Oh, come on. Someone has to be going to these two shows. It's for the greater good!

I have a passport, if anyone can supply tickets and plane fare, I'll pay for my own hotel... Must be for four people, I have to bring the wife and kids... So... who is feeling philanthropic.
[Edited by pdog]
5th July 2007 12:03 PM
Joey
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Hey, we still need someone texting or calling from the shows

Irina... Are you going? Finally? Come on!

Then we will sing: Irina stuck around St. Petersburg!!!

Irina ..............

You have GOT to go to this particular show !!!!

Please .........

Joeykins !
5th July 2007 01:05 PM
LadyJane Am I to understand that Irina has NEVER seen a show??

EVER???

Irina...you MUST go!!!

LJ.
8th July 2007 03:37 PM
GotToRollMe *bump*
8th July 2007 03:50 PM
Gazza I know that Beast will be in st Petersburg. Whether its possible to get refular SMS updates I'm not sure.

Hopefully someone can help us out with Budva, but its a long shot. However, I know we have some members who live in various parts of the former Yugoslavia.
9th July 2007 02:46 AM
FotiniD Irina you most definitely MUST go! Can't miss this! Take a week off work, pretend you're sick or something!

And Dado Topic will be the support act in Budva - I like his music SO much I'm losing my mind... Topic AND the Stones?!?!?!?!?
9th July 2007 03:13 PM
Factory Girl WAIT!! They're playing St. Petersburg, and none of our homies will attend??? That is not right>>>

I volunteer to GO-I need tix to show, plane tix, and a passport.

When is the show???
9th July 2007 10:41 PM
pdog
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
*bump*

*Icky Bump*
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)