ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Click the image for more information
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: C,S,N&Y Opening Night Setlist Return to archive
7th July 2006 09:12 PM
MRD8 Crosby, Still, Nash & Young
July 6, 2006 Tweeter Center Camden, NJ

Flags Of Freedom
Wooden Ships
Woodstock
Long Time Gone
Military Madness
Wounded World
After The Garden
Living With War
The Restless Consumer
Shock And Awe
They Want It All
Feed The People
Immigration Man
Families

Intermission

Helplessly Hoping
Our House
Only Love Can Break Your Heart
Milkey Way Tonight
Guinevere
Carry Me
Treetop Flyer
Roger And Out
Southbound Train
Old Man Trouble
Teach Your Children
Southern Cross

Find The Cost Of Freedom
Star Spangled Banner
Lets Impeach The President
For What It's Worth
Chicago
Ohio > What Are Their Names?
Lookin For A Leader
Deja Vu
Love The One Your With

Thirty-Five songs in 3+ hours...I just snatched a great sounding recording of this show off of DIME...what a great resource that site is!
7th July 2006 11:06 PM
pdog Yes... Dime is awesome... I got that Ray Davies show too. He'll be in SF in a week. I'm taking my oldest kid, she's 15. I've taken her to a few punk shows, but never to see a living legend. Should be interesting to get reactions.
I'm heading to DAD to snatch the CSN&Y show...
9th July 2006 12:21 AM
Martha Oh My! Chris and I are seeing CSNY the 17th at Red Rocks 6th row. The set list is amazing me.

MRD8 I will be sending you a bigger package! :-)

Carry On!

xxoo,
Martha
9th July 2006 08:16 AM
MRD8 Martha,
Too late to pop a copy of this one in the Ray Davies/Dylan package...its sealed and ready to mail tomorrow...but there'll be other packages!
9th July 2006 10:28 AM
Martha
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
Martha,
Too late to pop a copy of this one in the Ray Davies/Dylan package...its sealed and ready to mail tomorrow...but there'll be other packages!

Whhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!?

You ALREADY have my pack sealed for the mail?????? Goodness gracious mercy ME, YOU are HIRED! LOL

I got the DVD blankos....will drop your pkg. off at the post office tomorrow morning.

You are the BEST!

xxoo,
Martha

PS ROCKS OFF sistahs! I am developing a HUGE crush on Ray Davies! Please don't tell Keef! ;-)
9th July 2006 02:54 PM
Factory Girl
quote:
Martha wrote:

PS ROCKS OFF sistahs! I am developing a HUGE crush on Ray Davies! Please don't tell Keef! ;-)

I have a MEGA crush on Jules Casablancas! I think the Boys will understand!
9th July 2006 03:51 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:
Yes... Dime is awesome... I got that Ray Davies show too. He'll be in SF in a week. I'm taking my oldest kid, she's 15. I've taken her to a few punk shows, but never to see a living legend. Should be interesting to get reactions.
I'm heading to DAD to snatch the CSN&Y show...

Oh yeah?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrYDkvdaLes&search=clash
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)