ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Click the image for more information
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Politics will be focus of CSNY tour Return to archive Page: 1 2
7th July 2006 10:14 AM
Joey

Nanky ?!?!

7th July 2006 11:13 AM
rasputin56
quote:
Joey wrote:

You are a smart man dear Sir !!!!!!

In Bushie43's America , Children have no future but to fight all the Wars , pay off all the bills / debt , watch helplessly / hopelessly as the cost of living skyrockets into the Stratosphere and work scat jobs all their lives because the High Paying ones are being offshored to China / India / Costa Rica / Ceylon / ...etc ...

..ss ! "

Jacky Cakes !

I liked it better when the Cylons had that shiny metal suit and red, moving eye thingy instead of looking all human. Well, that blonde chick is kinda hot and the Asian one ain't too bad either. Forget what I said, human Cylons are pretty good, too.
7th July 2006 11:38 AM
Joey
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

I liked it better when the Cylons had that shiny metal suit and red, moving eye thingy instead of looking all human. Well, that blonde chick is kinda hot and the Asian one ain't too bad either. Forget what I said, human Cylons are pretty good, too.

Raspy ..........................

You make Joey giggle
7th July 2006 01:06 PM
monkey_man
quote:
nanatod wrote:

Shame on you!

Listen to "Wooden Ships" again. Preferably the live version from the Woodstock album.

I wasn't slamming the man's music. . .just his personality. I have had to deal with his ego before he goes on stage. I stand by my assessment!
7th July 2006 08:17 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
I was just at Guitar Center, I heard many folks there play better than Grampa Crosby

Maybe so.
But none can harmonize better.

Caught the tour opener last night.
Neil was possessed, raging on Ol' Black and assorted others.
Played all of the songs from Living With War, except America The Beautiful.

Croz and Graham Nash still sound great.
Stills, on the other hand, does not.

Early on Nash welcomed everyone to their "Soapbox Tour 2006".
Wasn't really needed, as there was no missing the message they delivered.
9th July 2006 07:57 PM
Lethargy
quote:
jb wrote:
Thats were we dems lose..people hate it when we use celeb (and I use that term loosely with these guys) to push our point of view...

Especially when it's brain-fried self-absorbed hippies, at least one of which has done time for illegal drug/arms possession. He (Crosby) could actually be the perfect spokesman for the Democratic Party of 2006. The Democratic Party has a long and quite honorable legacy, which is why I used to support them. Alas, the party has been hijacked and perverted by wackos. I hope they realize what has happened and can change their direction towards favoring more rational people like you JB. It could happen, and I hope it does.
9th July 2006 11:13 PM
chevysales CSNY are a collectively are a bunch of funking assholes... their protest shit went out with "ohio"
9th July 2006 11:15 PM
chevysales
quote:
jb wrote:

Dixie Chicks still reached #1 album and are huge iun some parts...they seemed to have moved to a more pop sound, and the country fans are upset.

they owe lowell george/little feat some cash for their name... i'll be your dixie chicken... tennesse lamb...pay the bill you 3 bimbo's
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)