ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Click the image for more information
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Humble Pie Return to archive Page: 1 2
29th June 2006 09:26 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
TomL wrote:
I don't need no doctor baby.......;

You need one! NOW!!!
29th June 2006 09:26 PM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
long overdue! I like that they copy the Stones but I dont want them to copy the B2B > ABB album drought.

at least this material FINALLY coming out....

http://www.blackcrowes.com/LostCrowes.htm

That is cool... Rhino does great work... I might get this despite you! LOL!!!
29th June 2006 09:31 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
pdog wrote:
Besisdes Smokin, what does anyone recomend getting?

"Rock On" is a must.
29th June 2006 09:32 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
jpenn11 wrote:
I think Marriot did a cameo on Daddy Rolling Stone on Johnny Thunder's first solo album. Impressive pipes.

He certainly did. One of rock and roll's immediately recognizable voices. And Humble Pie is definitely one of rock and roll's most underrated bands. They fuckin' rocked!

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
29th June 2006 09:44 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
pdog wrote:
That is cool... Rhino does great work... I might get this despite you! LOL!!!

well see...

Keep in mind that I still have a solid 2 months between now and then to fully annoy and repulse you. So.. ya never know.

Rhino is great though. They did a fine job with the Gram Reprise Sessions. Grabbed it over the weekend. And the dvd doc too. The Keith interviews are very moving.

I think you might actually get a kick out of the Crowes 'Who Killed That Bird" dvd. I'm long burnt on watching it. Good look at what young dope crazed jackasses they were in 92. But Chris is funny as shit on it. Arrogant but funny as hell. I'm sure you can relate!
2nd July 2006 01:56 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I just made and uploaded this one, it's Steve Marriott playing "30 Days In The Hole" with his band "Packet of Three" with Jerry Shirley on drums and Jim Leverton on Bass recorded live at the Camden Palace Theatre in London in 1985.

2nd July 2006 09:45 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Black Coffee!

8th July 2006 12:06 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
8th July 2006 12:31 PM
GotToRollMe Nice work, Voodoo!
9th July 2006 12:05 AM
Taptrick
I wonder if Humble/Marriot got sued for so clearly borrowing from Berry's "Little Queenie." Lennon did for baseing Come On after Chuck's "You Can't Catch Me."

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)