ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Click the image for more information
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Official ROCKS OFF World Cup Thread VOL. II Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
25th June 2006 05:44 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
TornAndFrayed wrote:
Pretty crazy match. Holland were the better team and would have deserved to win. And Figo is a dirty bastard.

Hear hear!
25th June 2006 05:45 PM
caro What exactly happened with Figo? I only followed the match through an internet site, and they didn't explain...

(Photo: Nicolas Asfouri)
25th June 2006 05:47 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
caro wrote:
What exactly happened with Figo? I only followed the match through an internet site, and they didn't explain...

(Photo: Nicolas Asfouri)

He passed Bhoularouz and than let himself fell down.
25th June 2006 06:07 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
25th June 2006 06:15 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The Netherland - Portugal was a real "Dirty Work"

25th June 2006 06:28 PM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
The Netherland - Portugal was a real "Dirty Work"

Not really but the referee was a big joke!
25th June 2006 06:43 PM
Gazza
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
Would it be possible to nuke Portugal?

well the referee was Russian, I believe - so pick on them.. they probably wont mind....

plus theres a lot of open spaces there, so if you dont say anything, they may not notice...
[Edited by Gazza]
25th June 2006 08:24 PM
sirmoonie The Portuguese are decent people. Pretty good drinkers for light browns. The Dutch are decent people too and I know they can drink. This one was tough to call.

Is Germany still in? Word on the street is that they were trying to incarcerate anyone who spoke English in the UberPissenMachten.

Howe the fuck did the World Cup end up in Germany? Howe the fuck does anything man-made end up in Germany except big giant ass bombs? Strange days, Archie. Strange days.
25th June 2006 08:31 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Sorry sir but your comment deserves

25th June 2006 09:42 PM
J.J.Flash Portugal played better than Holland imhFo (as the great Sirmoonie would say). Luiz Felipe Scollari and the guys deserved something. Sad that Cristiano Ronaldo was unfairly and cowardly injuried and had been forced to leave the game (crying).
25th June 2006 09:52 PM
J.J.Flash I must say that over the World Cup I did enjoy watching the dutchs playing, although the current team is far from the quality they had on 94 and 98. You guys sure miss De Boer brothers and Overmars badly. Btw, I didn't understand what happened to Davids.
25th June 2006 10:41 PM
Daethgod look out Italians ..

here come the Socceroos !

Go Aussies !!!

Josh Kennedy to score with a blazing header deep in the 2nd half !

26th June 2006 02:29 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Gazza wrote:

well the referee was Russian, I believe - so pick on them.. they probably wont mind....

plus theres a lot of open spaces there, so if you dont say anything, they may not notice...
[Edited by Gazza]

No no, it is only funny if they notice. I stick to Portugal, but after my holiday in Spain...
26th June 2006 02:31 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
I must say that over the World Cup I did enjoy watching the dutchs playing, although the current team is far from the quality they had on 94 and 98. You guys sure miss De Boer brothers and Overmars badly. Btw, I didn't understand what happened to Davids.

Van Basten just did not select Davids. He started with an allmost new group of youngsters. No suprise they're going home.
26th June 2006 02:46 AM
Jumacfly What a game! 16 yellow cards, a sucking referee and the ugliest player in the world Van Bommel!!!
Well done portugal, sadly Holland missed experience, a guy like Seedorf would have been perfect for the style of game.
26th June 2006 05:01 AM
shakedhandswithkeith
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

Van Basten just did not select Davids. He started with an allmost new group of youngsters.

....and sorted the black players out.....

26th June 2006 06:56 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
shakedhandswithkeith wrote:
....and sorted the black players out.....

Yes, that must have been the only motivation for his choice
26th June 2006 07:56 AM
shakedhandswithkeith
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

Yes, that must have been the only motivation for his choice

and Seedorf?
26th June 2006 08:23 AM
albert we're out,.......... but in almost 2 and a half hour our Guus is going to kick out the Italians with his Socceroos!!!

gr,
Albert
Holland
26th June 2006 08:45 AM
corgi37 I hope Harry Kewell is cool to play for the Aussies. Man, if we beat Italy, this place is going to go fucking nuts!
26th June 2006 08:59 AM
Gazza
quote:
shakedhandswithkeith wrote:

and Seedorf?

he's past it. As is Davids to a lesser degree, although he's a personal favourite of mine. Makaay is past his best too.

Every World Cup as long as I can remember the Dutch team always seems to be torn apart by internal problems. Some of the players left behind this time have been at the centre of that in the past. Apparently, its the most 'together' Dutch squad anyone can remember.

van Basten took a chance with a team which had a lot of young players. They were unlucky not to be in the quarter finals. Keeping that squad together they'll be more of a force in 2010.

Amazed he chose not to use Van Nistelrooy last night, though. Maybe he has black relatives.
[Edited by Gazza]
26th June 2006 09:34 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Amazed he chose not to use Van Nistelrooy last night, though. Maybe he has black relatives.
[Edited by Gazza]

He told that in advance in an interview. Ruud did not well enough in the first matches.
26th June 2006 09:35 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
albert wrote:
we're out,.......... but in almost 2 and a half hour our Guus is going to kick out the Italians with his Socceroos!!!

gr,
Albert
Holland

I will support Australia from now on!! And the Belgians when Guus has gone home.
26th June 2006 09:54 AM
albert Let's all support the Aussies!!! Yeeehhhooooohhhh!! (whatever)

gr,
Albert
Holland
26th June 2006 10:05 AM
Gazza
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

He told that in advance in an interview. Ruud did not well enough in the first matches.

Form is temporary. Class, however, is permanent.
26th June 2006 10:05 AM
Gazza
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

I will support Australia from now on!! And the Belgians when Guus has gone home.

The Belgians?? LOL...
26th June 2006 10:12 AM
Madafaka I'm celebrating... Till Friday!

26th June 2006 10:13 AM
Madafaka This is the Argentinian spirit!

26th June 2006 10:17 AM
gustavobala i said, i said: scolari is a good strategist (and actor too.....lol)

26th June 2006 10:23 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
This is the Argentinian spirit!

We need more of that!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)