ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Click the image for more information
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Official ROCKS OFF World Cup Thread VOL. II Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
11th July 2006 01:58 AM
rstp72 just in ,the colors of the French flag have change to "Bleu , Blanc, Beurre " LOL Wankers
11th July 2006 07:48 AM
egon why do you have to turn this into a rant against the french?

Seems the only wanker here is you?
11th July 2006 10:24 AM
star star
quote:
rstp72 wrote:
Kids look up to him.

zidane didnt sign a contract saying he had to behave like an adult because the kids are watching him did he? a pathetic reason for him to keep his cool, its the same in england when rooney lashes out, the sport pages cry that the "kids will be affected". are they? do they even care? are you a child psychologist?. if materazzi did call zidane "the son of a terrorist whore" and added "fuck off" for good measure then i can totally understand why zizou did it, even if it didnt warrant a killer headbutt
11th July 2006 12:30 PM
rstp72 oh boy , I can see already , how this is gonna end , Zidane is the victim , a poor kid who was raised in a very bad neighborhood of Marseille , give me a break , how about morals? respect? savoir vivre? everything goes out of the window , when it comes to sports , entertainment and of course money. French are a bunch of cry babies , when it doesn't go their way , they blame it on somebody and if they can't they run....get lost, sore losers
11th July 2006 12:53 PM
caro
quote:
rstp72 wrote:
oh boy , I can see already , how this is gonna end , Zidane is the victim , a poor kid who was raised in a very bad neighborhood of Marseille , give me a break , how about morals? respect? savoir vivre? everything goes out of the window , when it comes to sports , entertainment and of course money. French are a bunch of cry babies , when it doesn't go their way , they blame it on somebody and if they can't they run....get lost, sore losers

Careful, you're stepping on your shorts.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)