ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Click the image for more information
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Official ROCKS OFF World Cup Thread VOL. II Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
2nd July 2006 10:44 AM
shakedhandswithkeith
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

I d like to say thank you to our coach Raymond Domenech, who was the biggest piece of shit in the world before the cup for the journalists and people that we called here the Footix (those who never seen a game and are the first to
judge, as usual)

jU

at first I thought you are talking about our coach Juergen Klinsmann, he had the same press before the world coup!

congrats JU,

if someone told me that weeks before........
3rd July 2006 10:06 AM
jb I am still stunned by the Brazilian loss ..............
[Edited by jb]
3rd July 2006 12:30 PM
gustavobala france deserve wins....we play anything!

parreira must die, roberto carlos check your knicks when henry does a goal????

france deserve!

now is: GO PORTUGAL!
3rd July 2006 03:12 PM
jtorquetti Brazil 2006 = France 2002 ===> so arrogant and lazy!!

Go Portugal!!!!
3rd July 2006 09:56 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
jb wrote:
I am still stunned by the Brazilian loss ..............
[Edited by jb]

That was humiliating Joshy.....
4th July 2006 03:54 AM
Jumacfly Tonight Italy Germany...Im with Fabio and the squaddra azzura!
plus Zambrotta is the favorite player of my darling
4th July 2006 07:35 AM
FrankiePeppers

4th July 2006 09:33 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
FrankiePeppers wrote:

too easy!
you deserve a yellow card by the great mexican referee Voodoo!
4th July 2006 10:05 AM
FrankiePeppers I can't go against my heritage! My world cup totem pole of teams to root for: US, Italy, Argentina, England. I'll take a yellow card, everyone else in the tournament has received one
4th July 2006 10:46 AM
gustavobala until now:

5º brazil
6º england
7º argentina
8º uckrane
9º spain
10º swiss
11º holland
12º ecuador
13º ghana
14º mexico
15º sweden
16º australia
17º south korea
18º paraguay
19º ivory coast
20º rep. czechs
21º polonia
22º croatia
23º angola
24º tunisia
25º iran
26º usa
27º trinidad & tobago
28º japan
29º saudi arabia
30º togo
31º costa rica
32º serbia & montenegro

4th July 2006 11:02 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
FrankiePeppers wrote:
I can't go against my heritage! My world cup totem pole of teams to root for: US, Italy, Argentina, England. I'll take a yellow card, everyone else in the tournament has received one

I ve took one yellow card to for a bad comment about the swiss team..hopefully I will play the semi finals!
4th July 2006 12:34 PM
Honky Tonk Man I'm a bit late with this post, but I still have to register my disgust with England. As stewed & Keefed stated, Erickson is an utter wanker for any number of reasons, but I whole heartedly feel that the majority of the blame falls with the players on the pitch. What the hell goes wrong with these players when it comes to penalties? The likes of Lampard and Gerard bury them every time in the Premiership, yet they can’t for England. We just absolutely lose it every time. I actually think we were pretty poor the whole tournament and in truth, didn’t deserve to progress any further. I'm glad Beckham had the decency to resign as captain and lets hope we don't get him in an England shirt in future. Yeah, he’s a good crosser of the ball and can still whip in a mean free kick, other than that he's ageing. Lets just hope McLaren has more guts than Sven when it comes to team selection. I hope Terry gets the nod for captaincy and we can move forward.

Oh, and Gazza. I got you're text, but my phones buggered!

Roll on Euro 2008!
4th July 2006 01:30 PM
Dick Bush

4th July 2006 01:56 PM
Bingo Deutschland 2-0 Italia

OR

Deutschland 3-1 Italia
4th July 2006 05:35 PM
Gazza well done Italy - hard luck Germany. A great game worthy of a semifinal and an amzing finish

Dick Bush - your avatar is very fitting for your username.
4th July 2006 05:36 PM
gustavobala well done Italia, deserve wins!

forza azzura!
4th July 2006 06:40 PM
Rick56 what a great game, well done Italy and hard luck Germany

Are you watching England players, that's the level we need to be at not the crap we are

4th July 2006 07:09 PM
TornAndFrayed What an exciting match. It´s very bitter for us to lose in the 118th minute but I´m very proud of our young team.
Congrats to the Squadra Azzurra, they truly deserve to win this Cup!
4th July 2006 07:13 PM
pdog I rooted for Germany, they lost. For anyone betting large sums of money, ask me who I like, go with the other team, I'll make you rich!
4th July 2006 07:31 PM
Sir Jack Regan Congratulations Italy, they deserved the win. Commiserations to Germany, they played their part in one the best matches you'll see at a World Cup Finals.

Quite fitting that it took 2 superb moves/goals to settle it, Pirlo's assist pass for the first goal was extraordinary. Hope they go all the way (with all due respect to Portugese and French Rocks Off'rs!
4th July 2006 07:35 PM
swampff "Are you watching England players, that's the level we need to be at not the crap we are"

thank you, that kinda eases my mind

respect germany!

congratulations italy, hope to party con lo campiones mondiale in milano!

4th July 2006 08:12 PM
Soldatti
quote:
gustavobala wrote:
until now:

5º brazil
6º england
7º argentina
8º uckrane

Nope!
Argentina ended 5th, England 6th and Brazil 7th.
See FIFA!
4th July 2006 08:13 PM
Soldatti Congrats Italy!
We're all very happy here.
4th July 2006 08:33 PM
pdog Who will win it all?
5th July 2006 12:10 AM
Highwire Rob Yeah, both keepers were tremendous. If they went to penalty kicks, I wanted to see if Jens Lehmann was going to pull his "cheat sheet" out again.

The 2 goals Italy scored at the end were like Divine intervention for the earlier hard luck shots: one that bounced off the post and one off the crossbar.

Could the Pontiff in The Vatican be putting a word in for....hmmmmm...
[Edited by Highwire Rob]
5th July 2006 01:19 AM
maumau after the post and crossbar i really thought we will lose!
tough game, tough teams, great match
i think some clichès about italian players should be revised, dont't you?
both teams could score and win
difference: tecnique of players when it comes to shoot to goal
and also the italian team played this championship with 20 players and scored with 10
this last number is impressive if you think also that we took just one goal in 6 matches (and that from Zaccardo!)
we did it again to germans (1970, 1986, 2006)
and now, who's next?
5th July 2006 05:57 AM
Gazza
quote:
Highwire Rob wrote:
Could the Pontiff in The Vatican be putting a word in for....hmmmmm...

who do you reckon the Pope was rooting for last night, then?

Divided loyalties!
[Edited by Gazza]
5th July 2006 07:33 AM
glencar I think we're all rooting for Portugal in this next game, right?
5th July 2006 08:05 AM
Gazza you think wrong!
5th July 2006 08:51 AM
Ronnie Richards
quote:
pdog wrote:
Who will win it all?

France.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)